ThatShoppingSite reviews

Tel: +1 315-613-2384
support@thatshoppingsite.com

dianak31
3/7/17

Three months ago I ordered a product. It didn't arrive. Started dispute process with PayPal. Received excuse that item was "lost in transit". Asked to wait further. No, refund my money. Will now have to escalate dispute with PayPal. Waste of my time, infuriating, will never use site again. Beware!

michelleb238
1/15/17

I ordered a product and they told me it would be 6-21 days for shipment to get here. a month later it was still not here and I no longer needed it. I got ahold of them after emailing them 2 times before they got back to me. I was told to let them know when I got the package, so I did. The box was smashed up (I know shipping problem) I took pics of the box and emailed it to them. It took them another 10 days to get back to me. I have told them I wanted a refund for 2 months now and still nothing. The package was sent back a month ago. NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN. Now I'm going to have to go to my bank a dispute the charge. What a pain.

Questions? Get answers from the ThatShoppingSite staff and other customers.

ThatShoppingSite?