Review of TFTH

Tel: +1-518-539-4000
info@thanksforthehelp.com

devashishs
3/13/19

I would like to thank thanksforthehelp.com team for providing me a quality assignment. I got 9/10. Highly recommended to those want good and fast assignment in very nominal prices.

shreejag
3/10/19

They are very trustworthy, I had my assignment with a very short deadline which was less then 24 hours and they submitted the assignment solution before time.Passed with flying colours and the prices were also very low.They kept me updated. Would recommend it to my friends Do visit the website guys.

simoh1
1/24/19

Such an amazing team of experts. And a lot of options when it comes to helping you to put your feet in the right path.

skyh12
1/10/19

I paid $180 to get help for an assignment. All they did was literally copied and pasted the graphs from another website. They told me that they created it through the program r but it is so obvious that it is not from r, because I asked them for the code that they used and they could not provide me the code. I found exactly the same graphs on another website. If you can't do the job then why don't you just be honest with me? All I got was the assignment that is not worth the price at all! Lots of plagiarism and dishonesty.

zacharyj20
12/16/18

They are really great.Because When i give them my assignments they complete it timely. They also very helpful and not copied others work.Thanks for your good services.I hope every one may trust your service

davidw1170
10/11/18

Got done assignments for accounting with my friends. Expert was great and with knowledge about what is required. Price was reasonable. Got discount for group assignment. That made the price lower than anyone. Would recommend anyday.

sharaw14
9/25/18

I found you very reliable. When I submitted you my requirement I was already reaching the deadline of submission. It was very surprising how you guys were available all the time. Most of all, I really like your transparent approach and quick task execution. I got my work just in 5 days and that too was without any error. It was like 10 on 10. However, the work was so fine I thought to check if there is any plagiarism and its was 100% unique. Thanks a lot for your great effort. I'm satisfied with your work.

oliviaones
9/24/18

It was quite an easy task to get through the process. I filled the form and immediately received the quote from your end. I wanted the work in totally formal format and so did I receive. Because it was my exam assignment and had to be submitted on time, I was kind of afraid if I'll get it on time or not. Thankfully, you were easy to contact and it was so great that you were transparent as well. Go it on time.

paulb845
9/21/18

I could not believe I would get my assignment really quick. Moreover, the quality of the project was indeed remarkable and had a great readability. Also, they know what to do and how to do and thankfully the assignment I received was appreciated. I would definitely recommend my friends about your services. The best part is, there was not error and plagiarism in my assignment, I check it

marthas189
9/21/18

I have used their assignment help service for my accounting assignment due next day. I have discussed mine requirements with various assignment help companies out there in US. But I was not satisfied with their responses. Finally I got in touch with these guys and discussed my requiremnt on chat. They were able to provide me assistance as per my timeline and in affordable price. This was mine first assignment where I needed help. Finally I can say ThanksForTheHelp. Good work Guys!!!

bhupenb
9/20/18

I was not satisfied with the service. The work done was average, not even a pass grade. The expert did not have the idea of what they were doing and does not seems to have knowledge about the subject. They are unskillful and fraudulent .

Response from Monica S., TFTH Representative
Hi Bhupen

Could you please share the order id once?
radhikaj2
9/13/18

I was skeptical initially with the review beneath this one but I decided to take the chance as the moderator on chat was very knowledgable. So after receiving the assignment in less than 24 hours, I must say that they are pretty FAST, RELIABLE and HIGHLY AFFORDABLE.. I recommend you guys. Well done.

elainej54
9/12/18

Terrible quality for assignments. My assignment was completed late and received a failing grade. After an entire month of going back and forth with their customer service reps, I still have not received a refund for the poor service and incomplete job.

robertb1219
9/6/18

I liked the TFTH Message Board platform since I was able to discuss my course confusion with fellow students. It really helped me to choose the course and subjects to take up at my college. I was able to discuss my concerns with mine fellow as well as senior students whose guidance helped me a lot. Great platform to use.

mamtac1
7/16/18

A great work by them..I got very good marks by the solution submitted by them..price is also very reasonable as compare to other sites..
On time n quality work..
Thanks guys..will back soon with more assignments..

ghanshyamt
5/26/18

You can get help from them 24*7 that is the best thing I like about it. If they set you the assignment date they will provide u anyhow. Thanks for the help has saved my life

syeda54
5/26/18

They dint submit my assignments even after the deadline . They so called tutor which they cant even contact .. at the end they just refund my money. For three day I was so frustrated because of them. They even give me false commitments such like it will be ready in 2 hours .

georgec313
5/25/18

Pay close attention, these guys will take your money and send you a compilation of google words that make 0 sense!. they are not Australians.
whats worst is that you will not get your money back easy, you will have to make a complain and raise a ticket with paypal!
THEY HAVE CRAP CUSTOMER SERVICE
you need to avoid this source, is for your own good!
in my case, the crap submission they sent me was nothing but words pasted on a paper with no sense at all and caused me to miss the deadline and fail the first attempt.
AVOID!

rajd9
5/20/18

I gave them my assignment(33592) and they gave me someone's useless content, I got "0" mark in that, please friends do not give anything here either do it your self or some other website even expert because tfth charges you less but 0 marks.

syb1
5/14/18

POOR COMMUNICATION AMONG THEIR STAFFS. Their so called "EXPERT" will back out last minute of the due date without any notice. so you end up cramming to do it yourself anyway.

aishaha
4/15/18

This website is horrible. I asked for a research paper but I received miserable work. Too much errors, run on sentences, grammar mistakes, and informal words were using like (etc), not following the requirements, and not following the page limits. Unprofessional work, the writers are from high school not experts. I asked for revision but they didn't revise the work it self they put spaces just to meet the pages limit. It is the worst website I have ever seen. This is the second time I'm asking for an online help and it's my first time in this website but it will be the last time. Don't waste your money on this horrible website.

Response from Monica S., TFTH Representative
Hi Aishah

We are truly sorry that you had to go through the bad experience. We indeed messed up in your order and there is no hiding behind the gate.
Aishah we can't correct the past but can surely make up for it in the future only if you are generous enough to grant us one more chance.

We do understand that trust once broken is extremely difficult to repair but still we implore you to give us one chance to make amends.
vivekt2
4/12/18

It's the best writing services I found across the net...I have passed on 4 assignments until now and they have done it within the given period of time and that too without any mistake.Good services and worth for the money :) !!

paulh335
1/25/18

I was panicking about my marketing assignment as it was due on a very short deadline but you guys made the work really easy for me. The terms which I was never able to understand where scripted with so ease by you people the presentation was also awesome.

samw169
1/7/18

They said my assignment would be ready by 8am I did not get it until 11pm and then when I saw it it did not look right so asked them if they could guarantee it was correct which they did and the score I got was 0 out of 25. To get this the tutor had to have no idea what he was doing and I am still waiting on refund not happy

rahilk3
1/6/18

the customer representative Alisha was really helpful and fast with her responses.. also made sure that the assignments got done on time and just the way i wanted em. Overall it has been a good experience with ThanksForTheHelp.com.

Hi Paul Viren has never ordered any assignment from us and we have requested verification from him through Sitejabber. However to be honest every such business appear to be same and there are truly no distinguishing factors until and unless one experiences the service first hand. Whatever I will claim here will come across as marketing therefore I will request you to try us once to see if we fit the bill of reliable assignment provider.

By Sarah H., TFTH Representative

Hi Carol We are a legit company servicing more than 100 students on a daily basis. And we will be also be honest with you. There are some cases where we are not able to live up-to our words. However such cases are limited only to less than 5%. Viren who has answered the question has never ordered anything from us. Hope to see you at TFTH

By Sarah H., TFTH Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TFTH staff and other customers.

5 Photos for TFTH