HonorSociety.org reviews

memberservices@honorsociety.org

1 star

ameliar31
10/3/18

Amazing organization! It offers the tremendous scholarship opportunities for master students and young scientists. The site offers a great selection of fields to work in, an easy registration process on each program.

nr58
8/31/18

The Honor Society Organization is a platform offering numerous opportunities for those in academia. It is a great resource for networking, scholarships, and jobs. Honor Society has granted me the tools and confidence to continue my education!

katied95
8/18/18

I joined the Honor Society because of the tremendous scholarship opportunities offered and I was not disappointed! The Honor Society awards a variety of scholarships with new applications windows every month. This makes it easy to apply because after one deadline ends, another one begins. And you can apply for scholarships for all sorts of things, including study abroad and academic excellence. I won a $1,000 study abroad scholarship, which makes it well worth the price of joining the society!

yukid1
8/16/18

Good organization! Helps us join many activities and know more friends from here. Gives us opportunities to get a scholarship.

vanessaa62
8/14/18

Amazing organization that supports students to achieve a brighter future! I am very fortunate to be apart of a network of hardworking and generous people.

nates51
8/12/18

The customer service is on point, perks are substantial, and I was awarded the $2,000 undergraduate achiever award as a new member!

dalianal
8/11/18

Being a member of the Honor society has opened many opportunities regarding my studies and future career. It has many options for scholarships to help students who struggle with financial aid and plenty of ways to make good connections around the world, if you're also thinking outside the box. Having won one of their scholarships, I can truly say that I am completely satisfied with everything that it offers, and I am amazed by the motivational ways it encourages student to reach for their goals, as well as providing them with tools to make their student life more accommodating.

atikahb
8/10/18

Honor Society is a great place for people who share same interest to come together and build connection. They also support you in so many ways, one of them is to make scholarship access easier for those who need it to reach their goals.

belah1
6/13/18

The Honor Society really cares about its members and wants to help them succeed! The Honor Society helped me come closer to reaching my goal of a bachelors degree by awarding me a scholarship, while also recognizing my work in my community. A great organization!

sadamoudout
3/19/18

An outstanding Honor society that is helping thousands of students around the globe to achieve their academic goal. I am a proud member of this organization.

cheriey1
3/12/18

Being a member of the Honor Society has been a great incentive for me to achieve excellence in my Master's program. Recognition of my achievements that invited membership has encouraged me to a maintain my academic performance. I was also given access to scholarships, which has helped so much financially.

alexisn21
3/8/18

Honor Society is very helpful in getting scholarships and helping you through the process!!!!!!!!!!!

brookee12
3/7/18

I love the Honor Society. The community and scholarships available are incredible. I am so grateful to be apart of it.

rikenleym
3/6/18

Honor Society is an amazing organization that offers great opportunities for college students to enrich their college experience. If you're looking for additional financial aid to pay for your college tuition, Honor Society is the right organization for you. Their website is easily accessible and provides networking opportunities to connect with like-minded people.

katef63
3/6/18

The Honor Society is a great way to connect with other students and learn about scholarships. I'd recommend it for students looking to network themselves!

justinb157
1/10/18

Membership in Honor Society gives a collaborative space among its members. We're all coming from different disciplines and levels of expertise, but we are all dedicated to the 10 core values that define this society: furthering of excellence, to innovate and drive change, to embrace knowledge of pursue intellectual goals, to seek growth and progress in ourselves and society, to be bold creative and open-minded, to pursue leadership and take initiative, to build a positive team and family spirit, do more with less, be passionate and determined, and be humble. In addition to the family spirit that can be generated and furthered through discussion boards and messaging, there are multiple scholarship opportunities to help the members further their personal goals with relation to these 10 values. All in all, it is a really great society.

susana249
1/6/18

Honor Society is a great organization to be a part of! They are doing awesome things in the way of helping people both in college and beyond - scholarships, classes, discounts, groups. I really enjoy the social groups on the website once you join and the newsfeed of topics and encouraging words and interesting articles. They offer a lot in the way of helping people grow and recognizing people for their achievements.

shonnac
1/4/18

Honor Society is an amazing organization that equips young leaders and learners to be successful in life! I have been so privileged to be a part of such an exceptional group of people that inspire me to strive for better. Honor Society pushes its members to be involved with their community, think creatively and be innovative, and to pay it forward. I am so thankful for all the scholarship opportunities available, that help me continue to pursue a higher education.

alberta100
12/20/17

My experience with HonorSociety.org has been a very pleasant one to say the least. I was very impressed by the numerous scholarship opportunities, writing awards, and well-written articles that HonorSociety.org has to offer. Imagine my surprise when I was announced the winner of one of their scholarships. HonorSociety.org has truly been a useful asset in my academic career as it has provided me with the means to pursue my education, standout in internship and scholarship applications, and learn useful information from the various articles on academic life. I whole-heartedly recommend HonorSociety.org to any student ready to take their academic career to the next level.

reynerios
12/19/17

It has been a privilege to receive a scholarship from Honor Society. Thankfully, I will be able to pay some of my tuition for graduate school at the University of Florida with the help of their Graduate Achiever Scholarship.

estherk23
12/11/17

Quite frankly, I was not expecting to gain much from this organization; I had no idea what I was getting into when I signed up to join, and had since considered joining this organization a naive mistake that cost me $50. However, turns out that this organization actually does offer many scholarship opportunities (my main reason for joining), one of which I happened to win myself! It is a great organization offering various kinds of opportunities to aspiring students.

rachelh131
11/30/17

Honor Society is helpful and motivating for my college education. Thankful for scholarships! I applied to three scholarships and received one for a community service 500 word essay and transcript. I am definitely going to apply for more in the future!

katier66
9/26/17

I'm very glad I did join Honor Society, because I was very hesitant at first. My first feeling of relaxation came once I joined and saw all of the other members online in my newsfeed and activity that was less than 10 minutes old. I joined right before my graduation and purchased the regalia grad pack. I was very happy with the purchase, and overall I'd definitely recommend for anyone looking to be a part of something bigger than themselves.

anthonys182
8/2/17

That's the question I get asked most when talking about my membership. The answer is unequivocally yes. I really enjoy the community I interact with, and the useful benefits I've used like company guides

jazzminem
7/31/17

I joined HonorSociety.org in 2016. It has definitely enhanced my experience as a student at the University of Iowa. They really have challenged me to work harder academically and be more active in the organization. Highly recommended!

Per the website, 3.2 is honors, 3.5 is High Honors, and 3.8 is Highest Honors.

By Josh E.

I'm happy with the being a member. There are benefits and a really strong community. I'm happy to know there's a group like me out there.

By Josh E.

Questions? Get answers from the HonorSociety.org staff and other customers.

6 Photos for HonorSociety.org