HonorSociety.org reviews

Tel: 866-313-6311
memberservices@honorsociety.org

tylers193
7/18/19

Honor Society made me a member through unknown means and tried to withhold membership fees they took without my knowledge
BEWARE! Honor Society unethically obtained my information, made me a member without my permission, and stole money from my account! From 2016-2017, I received numerous emails and letters from Honor Society requesting I become a member. I was never interested and never applied for membership because I believed Honor Society was a scam. Well, it looks like I was right.

In late May of 2019, I noticed that Honor Society took $50 out of my account. Through further investigation with my bank, I found out that Honor society stole $300 out of my account since Fall 2016! I have no idea how they could have gotten my information. I thought maybe I opted into joining Honor Society when I made a school-related purchase, but according to my bank statement, the first billing, which occurred on Nov. 28th , 2016, was the only transaction on that day; that rules out the possibility that I accidentally opted into joining Honor Society when I made a school-related purchase. I tried emailing Honor Society to get a full refund and to find out how they got my information, but they only refunded me $50 of the $300 they stole, and they persistently avoided telling me how they got my information.

If you are thinking of joining Honor Society, please don't; it's a scam! To quote a reviewer on Google Reviews, "This doesn't seem to be more than just a scam. Notice the reviewers have only contributed only 1 Review on google reviewers platform. These are bots. How do I know? Click on each users profile and look for their location showing on google maps. They are all based in the same building in DC (they all use the same up address). I almost considered signing up but now it is very clear this is not an organization genuinely interested in your success but only wants to scam you". Also, if you Honor Society has sent you a bunch of soliciting email and/or letters, check your bank account's transfer history! If you notice that Honor Society is billing you, be sure to notify your bank asap so you can stop the charges and get issued a new debit card/account credentials.

UPDATE 7/18/2019: Last month I filed a consumer complaint with the State of Michigan's Department of Attorney General about how Honor Society obtained my information through unknown means, billed me multiple times for a total of $300, and only refunded me $50 after I caught them. Thanks to the department, Honor Society was persuaded into refunding me the remaining $250. If you or anyone you know is being bullied by Honor Society, I encourage filing a consumer complaint with your state's attorney general department.

dakotab11
7/15/19

The Honor's Society has offered me so many opportunities to accompany my college career! I've been able to gain access to new scholarship opportunities, student discounts exclusively for members, and connect with others within the community! Their team is fantastic behind the company, I've always felt that my questions were answered and have been so well taken care of through the program. I highly recommend it to everyone!

denisseh4
7/13/19

Honor Society offers several benefits to members, such as scholarships and affordable book rentals, plus the opportunity to network with other students who are committed to their success.

bradenm1
7/5/19

I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of the Honor Society. It has given me a great community to with people who have some of the same goals and same drive to achieve those goals. Being around that type of similarity helps propel me forward in my academic career. The Honor Society has allowed me the opportunities to access several resources and financial benefits that enable me to pursue the career that I love and are focused on.

sofiar32
7/4/19

Joining the Honor Society unlocked new opportunities and encouraged me to stay involved in my community. Becoming a member was an easy process and they work effectively to ensure you can obtain as many scholarships as possible. They also make you feel welcome in the new Honor Society community as you are able to receive their merchandise. I encourage others to join and work with them to pursue future goals in college and for life.

cassidyk3
6/28/19

Honor Society is an amazing organization to be a part of. They are very generous and value those that work hard. I am very proud to be a member of this organization and all the good work they are doing in the communities. As a recipient of one of their scholarships I am very grateful for everything they do to help students achieve their goals.

alexahc
6/27/19

I am very glad to be a member of the Honor Society. It has connected me to many academic, social, and scholarship opportunities that I wouldn't have had otherwise. I am very grateful for their help in receiving these opportunities and the wonderful people working with them who helped me. They truly care about helping students make the most of their education.

valeam
6/27/19

I am so blessed to be a part of this. Honor Society has helped me so much with my academic goals. They are all about getting the members what they need, and they are not about just promoting the company. Their customer service is awesome and will answer all your questions. Definitely recommend.

christind8
6/27/19

Being apart of Honor Society has given me multiple great opportunities. Along with opportunities such as scholarships, being apart of this organization allows me to build relationships with different leaders. Honor Society is helping me achieve even more.

oshiomaho
6/26/19

An excellent organization that goes above and beyond in supporting it's members by providing career and personal development resources via networking forums, scholarships and job opportunities

karend425
6/21/19

I am honored to be selected for the Graduate Achiever Honor Society Scholarship. The Honor Society has provided me with invaluable opportunities to connect with and receive support from like minded individuals in higher education. The benefits are enormous and the feeling of community unparalleled. Thank you for this opportunity!!

jordanc120
6/16/19

The Honor Society is an amazing foundation that gives every member an opportunity to receive scholarships and internships. This foundation wants to see their members succeed and it helps connect members with the people they need to know to be successful in their field. Thanks to the Honor Society, I am better equipped to go out into my future job knowing how to gain resources and become a better member in society.

katep98
6/14/19

It has been a truly wonderful experience to be part of Honor Society. They offer many opportunities including scholarships, career help, discounts (including textbooks!), and more. More importantly they offer a community of people who are like-minded in their pursuit for academic excellence, philanthropy, and leadership.
*This review was requested of me upon accepting a scholarship from Honor Society

ktb3
6/10/19

The Honor Society is an amazing organization that connected me with various academic, social, and scholarship opportunities. As a winner of the $1000 Society Involvement Scholarship, I could not thank them enough for this wonderful gift! This scholarship money will allow me to travel in order to present my latest research at an international conference.

ayaa11
6/9/19

Being a member of the Honor Society opened the doors for great opportunities and introduced me to some of the most ambitious, driven, intelligent and creative individuals you will ever meet. It is a great community with abundant resources that supports its members to continue their learning path towards reaching their goals. I was awarded the Spotlight Scholarship and I am truly grateful for the chance to represent myself and those that support me on my journey.

loganf30
6/9/19

The Honor Society is an amazing organization that connected me with various different academic and scholarship opportunities. As a winner of a $2000 undergraduate achievement scholarship, I could not thank them enough for this wonderful gift they have given to me and many others. The program does everything it says it does and more! The college tuition it will pay for will help me pursue my dream of exploring the universe and beyond.

aliciaf48
3/27/19

I hadn't heard anything from the Honor Society until a few weeks ago. But the Pacers game was a nice surprise!

kendallf17
3/8/19

I'm glad I decided to join Honor Society. I am honored to have won an awesome scholarship and there are so many opportunities for networking, support, and more scholarships. It's professionally organized and committed to its members and its purpose. I highly recommend it!

stacyf56
2/22/19

Great opportunities for students!!! They offer several motivational tools and career guidance. Highly suggest becoming a member of this organization.

coltonb9
2/5/19

The Honor Society has provided me with a scholarship to continue my education and ease my financial burdens. In addition to my education, the Honor Society has been a key contributor to my resume. This enabled me to gain employment with my dream employer. The Honor Society has also provided a platform to meet other professionals in a similar point in their career.

marenh4
2/2/19

An amazing organization! I had a great experience both creating an account with this organization and applying for scholarships.

jaredt30
1/31/19

HonorSociety has been a fantastic hub for communicating with fellow students around the U.S. and has personally been a phenomenal place for checking out tons of scholarships that apply not only to me, but countless other Honor students too!

madisont17
1/31/19

HonorSociety.org is a great RESOURCE for undergraduate and graduate level students. It's easy to network with other students. The best part is the scholarship opportunities through HonorSociety.org. There are scholarships available year-round and applying to multiple scholarships is very easy. Membership fees are very reasonable, and it's so nice to be recognized for academic achievements!

katieh163
1/29/19

Very happy with the scholarship opportunities through Honor Society! I have been able to increase my opportunities through HS.

jenellew
1/28/19

HonorSociety.org is dedicated to ensuring their members are recognized for their achievements and given opportunities to further their success. Honor Society has enhanced my education and I am very grateful I was able to receive a college scholarship from them. I would recommend Honor Society to all high school and college students.

Per the website, 3.2 is honors, 3.5 is High Honors, and 3.8 is Highest Honors.

By Josh E.

I'm happy with the being a member. There are benefits and a really strong community. I'm happy to know there's a group like me out there.

By Josh E.

Questions? Get answers from the HonorSociety.org staff and other customers.

6 Photos for HonorSociety.org