Honor Society

Honor Society has a consumer rating of 4.94 stars from 95 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Honor Society also ranks 12th among Education Other sites.

• The best part is the scholarship opportunities through HonorSociety.org.
  • The Honors Society is an organization that supports high-achieving students and showcases their achievements.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Honor Society?

“Nathan P”

Nathan P.
5/23/20

I am thankful and very appreciative of this organization and the help they have provided to me in achieving my academic goals through the awarded scholarship I have earned from their institution. I recommend other students utilize this beneficial and affordable service sooner than later.

“Honor Society made me a member through unknown means and tried to withhold membership fees they took”

Tyler S.
7/18/19

Honor Society made me a member through unknown means and tried to withhold membership fees they took without my knowledge BEWARE! Honor Society unethically obtained my information, made me a member without my permission, and stole money from my account! From 2016-2017, I received numerous emails and letters from Honor Society requesting I become a member. I was never interested and never applied for membership because I believed Honor Society was a scam. Well, it looks like I was right. In late May of 2019, I noticed that Honor Society took $50 out of my account. Through further investigation with my bank, I found out that Honor society stole $300 out of my account since Fall 2016! I have no idea how they could have gotten my information. I thought maybe I opted into joining Honor Society when I made a school-related purchase, but according to my bank statement, the first billing, which occurred on Nov. 28th , 2016, was the only transaction on that day; that rules out the possibility that I accidentally opted into joining Honor Society when I made a school-related purchase. I tried emailing Honor Society to get a full refund and to find out how they got my information, but they only refunded me $50 of the $300 they stole, and they persistently avoided telling me how they got my information. If you are thinking of joining Honor Society, please don't; it's a scam! To quote a reviewer on Google Reviews, "This doesn't seem to be more than just a scam. Notice the reviewers have only contributed only 1 Review on google reviewers platform. These are bots. How do I know? Click on each users profile and look for their location showing on google maps. They are all based in the same building in DC (they all use the same up address). I almost considered signing up but now it is very clear this is not an organization genuinely interested in your success but only wants to scam you". Also, if you Honor Society has sent you a bunch of soliciting email and/or letters, check your bank account's transfer history! If you notice that Honor Society is billing you, be sure to notify your bank asap so you can stop the charges and get issued a new debit card/account credentials. UPDATE 7/18/2019: Last month I filed a consumer complaint with the State of Michigan's Department of Attorney General about how Honor Society obtained my information through unknown means, billed me multiple times for a total of $300, and only refunded me $50 after I caught them. Thanks to the department, Honor Society was persuaded into refunding me the remaining $250. If you or anyone you know is being bullied by Honor Society, I encourage filing a consumer complaint with your state's attorney general department.

scholarship opportunities (19) honors society (6) college students (3) customer service (3)
nathanp172
paiget38
June 16th, 2020
HonorSociety.org is an extremely helpful organization that offers students with many resources, such as scholarships, internships, career center, and membership discounts. My favorite part about being a member of the Honor Society is the core values that they instilled in their members. Through this organization you are easily able to be connected to people and opportunities to help you achieve your goals. I highly recommend all students to become a member and get involved in the Honor Society.
camillec68
May 28th, 2020
A great organization that supports students' goals through various services. I am very grateful for the scholarship they have awarded me to support my graduate studies.
veronicap113
February 19th, 2020
Thank you for this scholarship! I appreciate the support from Honor Society and the recognition of my community service efforts.
haleya29
May 30th, 2020
I love Honors Society!

The dues are a small price to pay to have exclusive access to a TON of different scholarships, as well as people throughout the country to connect with the further both your education as well as your real world opportunities! I just received the Society Involvement Scholarship for $1,000 towards my education at University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, and I wouldn't have been able to apply if it wasn't for the Scholarship Opportunity feature!

Definitely worth joining!!
aliciam305
June 5th, 2020
Honors Society offers awesome scholarship opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students. After a lot of hard work, I received the Community Service Scholarship and was awarded 1,000. I highly recommend joining this organization!
geraldined145
May 30th, 2020
I am extremely grateful for the generous scholarship from the Honor Society. Their invaluable support will help me accomplish my goal towards my doctorate education! I recently joined the Honor Society this year and was amazed with the plethora of academic and life resources afforded to their members. I highly recommend joining!
samiullahg
Samiullah G.
January 27th, 2020
This website is very good for those who want to study their faculties in other countries.
I think all scholars must apply by these.
tylers193
July 18th, 2019

rubyjeanm
March 1st, 2020
Honors society offer scholarships and many benefits to students, as long as your an involved member, you will not be disappointed.
karenb1530
May 24th, 2020
Thank you for the scholarship. This will help me to pursue my educational goals! I appreciate the core values that the Honor Society has to offer.
tobya37
June 1st, 2020
The Honor Society provides you with access to a forward-thinking community of high-achieving individuals. It gives you the opportunity to connect with current and previous students from many backgrounds. Part of college life is creating these connections that can be utilized in professional life and also provide you with deep friendships. Alongside that ability to network through the Honor society, they have extensive access to scholarships both internally and externally. These scholarships can help you to lessen the financial burden of college and allow you to focus on academic study. I would strongly recommend students to join the Honor Society so that they can access these benefits and reach other likeminded individuals.
lillier28
June 23rd, 2020
The Honors Society is an organization that supports high-achieving students and showcases their achievements. I was unfamiliar with it upon becoming a member but was pleasantly surprised by the opportunities it presented to me. The Honor Society's community is welcoming and friendly and their organization is devoted to student success. They have new scholarship opportunities every month, so there is always something to apply for. Overall, they have helped me greatly with my tuition by awarding me with the $2,000 Undergraduate Achiever Scholarship. It was well worth the $60 registration fee. I recommend joining to any high-achieving college student looking for extra scholarship opportunities.
jennifers1667
May 28th, 2020
HonorSociety.org offers awesome opportunities for scholarships, restaurant discounts, networking opportunities, health discount plans, and much more!

I joined HonorSociety.org mainly for the opportunity to apply to the scholarships offered through their site. After a lot of hard work, I received the member spotlight video scholarship. I'm humbled to have been chosen as a recipient for this scholarship and want to thank the organization for taking the time to consider me. If you are an undergraduate student or graduate student who qualifies to join HonorSociety.org, I highly recommend joining this organization! The opportunities are endless and it's always great to tell a future employer you were a part of this organization.
pamalab3
May 23rd, 2020
What a blessing to be apart of something that is reaching thousands of people all across our country! Please pray for this organization as they strive to be blessings continually.
aliciaf48
March 27th, 2019
I hadn't heard anything from the Honor Society until a few weeks ago. But the Pacers game was a nice surprise!
yasminem14
May 28th, 2020
I want to thank the Honor Society for their generous support and the opportunities that the organization has to offer. Honor Society genuinely cares for the success of students and the organization inspires us to become active members of the community.
victoriad250
May 28th, 2020
It is such an honor to be selected for the society. They awarded me a $1,000 scholarship and I am so thankful! Very happy to be a part of this.
talyas6
June 4th, 2020
HonorSociet.org is an amazing organization to be a part of, in that they provide opportunities for networking, finding funding for academic pursuits, discounts at health plans and so much more. I am glad to have had the opportunity to join this organization and I am truly humbled to be selected for a scholarship by them.
mof13
February 18th, 2020
Honor Society is a generous organization with a great agenda. It was a delightful experience I had with them, and they have provided a big help for my advancement.
torio8
May 23rd, 2020
Awesome society that wants to help people get through college! It offers benefits to people who need it!
brih17
February 19th, 2020
The honors society is a joy to be a part of. Not only do you have the ability to connect with various members from around the country, but have the ability to easily apply to many different exclusive scholarships.
desireec120
February 19th, 2020
The honor society has given me many opportunities and has helped me network with like-minded people!
maggiew81
June 10th, 2020
Honors Society helped me gain more scholarships and was very helpful and patient with me throughout the whole process.
ishanm2
December 14th, 2019
The Honor Society is a great organization that has given me recognition for being an honor student and have provided me with different activities and events. They support you along your journey and have awesome awards! I would recommend anyone to give this a try and achieve fulfillment. Thank you honor society!

GPA thresholds for recognition include: Honors above a 3.2 GPA, High Honors above a 3.5 GPA and Highest Honors above a 3.8 GPA. Honor Society membership is open to students and professionals in all fields, who desire to pursue excellence and build a framework for success.

By Brittany S.