Sitejabber Website Reviews and Complaints

Honor Society

Honor Society has a consumer rating of 4.77 stars from 488 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Honor Society most frequently mention scholarship opportunities, great experience and customer service.Honor Society ranks 1st among Scholarships sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 1 hour

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 93.9%
Special offer from Honor Society
Have questions? We've got answers! Message us now.
Contact Us Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews

• My favorite part about being a member of the Honor Society is the core values that they instilled in their members.
  • Their customer service is awesome and will answer all your questions.
  • Would recommend based on their scholarship opportunities.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Honor Society?
Business's Favorite Review

“Honor Society”

Paige T.
6/16/20

HonorSociety.org is an extremely helpful organization that offers students with many resources, such as scholarships, internships, career center, and membership discounts. My favorite part about being a member of the Honor Society is the core values that they instilled in their members. Through this organization you are easily able to be connected to people and opportunities to help you achieve your goals. I highly recommend all students to become a member and get involved in the Honor Society.

See full review

“Definitely recommend!”

Randall S.
11/22/21

HonorSociety.org offers many great opportunities. Their scholarship application process is very simple, and it was easy to apply for multiple scholarships. A few months after applying to only 3 scholarships, I was notified of winning one of them- a $1,000 award! David, the director, was very responsive to my emails and answered all my questions. Thank you, HonorSociety.org for helping me to achieve my educational and career goals!

scholarship opportunities (25) customer service (14) core values (4)
randalls293

Scholarship opportunities

luceroe2
November 16th, 2021

Honor society is one of the most outstanding and prestigious organizations that truly devotes and commits towards its mission on recognizing high achievers who thrive academically and holistically. This organization motivates ambitious students to achieve higher goals through multiple resources and build a leadership position. I have been able to participate in scholarship awards and have access to multiple benefits that have been extremely helpful. I highly recommend ambitious students to join and enjoy a lifetime membership for permanent success.

nathanp172
May 23rd, 2020

I am thankful and very appreciative of this organization and the help they have provided to me in achieving my academic goals through the awarded scholarship I have earned from their institution. I recommend other students utilize this beneficial and affordable service sooner than later.

jasminew134
March 25th, 2021
Verified purchase

I loved it when I was nominated and when I signed up because I have a goal to become an equine veterinarian. I feel like this honors society can really help me fulfill my plans and help me learn and meet new people. I am thankful to be on this amazing honors society, I think by being in this I can achieve way more then I thought before. My goals and success have just started to take off by being in this society.

rosek157
April 5th, 2021
Verified purchase

As a Straight A student at an MBA program, receiving this regalia from the One and Only Honor Society was an immensely joyful, uplifting and motivating moment that filled my heart with gratitude and grace. Great quality items arrived in a timely fashion.

Fabulous!!!

All of it...

astridn6
August 12th, 2020

I am grateful for the support and the scholarship that the Honor Society foundation has given me. Not only the funds will help me to graduate with minimum debt, but it will also add value to my resume. I would recommend my friends and classmates to become a member now! Thank you to all the donors and friends of the Honor Society Foundation.

adhyanp
December 10th, 2020

The Honor Society is committed to helping students, such as myself, during our next level of education. This great organization does that by providing career resources, many membership benefits, and scholarship opportunities to hundreds of deserving students. I recently was selected to receive the Highest Honors Student Scholarship from the Honor Society, and I know that I can go into college next year without having to worry so much about the financial burden it poses. Thanks Honor Society!

opeyemif
August 4th, 2020

Honor society is an awesome organization that recognize, encourage and support hard work. They motivate their members to remain focus on academic excellence with several scholarship opportunities and provide a networking platform for career development and job opportunities. Thanks for my recent Society Involvement Scholarship Award of $1000. It is really an honor to be a member of this amazing society and am proud of you!

carterh51
May 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

I been waiting months but still have not received my order! Now I'm expected to write a minimum of a hundred words just to file this review. How ridiculous!

Tip for consumers:
DON'T WAIST YOU TIME BECAUSE YOU WONT RECEIVE YOUR ORDER!!!

Products used:
I didn't get anything but you got my money

* Honor Society attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

audreys313
November 18th, 2020

Honor Society has given me the opportunity to branch out and connect with other people in my degree field. I have also been selected to receive a scholarship from them, which I am very excited about! I plan on using it on tools I need for my degree, and possibly for an overseas opportunity! Honor Society also supplies a multitude of resources, like their Career Center, Discounts, and Benefits!

paulettei9
August 31st, 2021

Honor Society is a very helpful organization which provides students with the tools needed to succeed such as core values, scholarships, internships, among others. I am very grateful that I became part of this community which has given me the opportunity of excelling at school and providing with amazing resources. I recommend all students to become a member and get involved in the Honor Society.

daphner36
March 17th, 2021
Verified purchase

No comment, no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment no comment

alexandraz33
July 18th, 2020

The Honor Society is an organization that focuses on helping and supporting students who have excelled in different ways. They offer many ways to help their members and these include a variety of scholarships, discounts on eating places, discounts on health plans, and many others. I'm extremely honored to be part of this amazing organization. I highly recommend joining this organization if you can.

samuelg274
November 22nd, 2021

Getting selected for a scholarship to study is an amazing opportunity that many students wished they had. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to you because I am extremely grateful that I was selected for the John Young ‘Pursue Your Passion' scholarship by the Honor Society Foundation, and for making it possible for me to obtain this awesome opportunity. I was thrilled to learn of my selection for this honor, and I am deeply appreciative of your support. It will certainly help me to reach and fulfill my college goals. One day in the near future, I hope to be in a position to pay it forward and also help young students on their college paths.

I have always wanted to obtain a Doctorates Degree in Computer Science ever since I fell in love with computer technology while attending College Bound in middle school. However, due to the lack of funding, some of the aspects of my dream appeared to be eluding me. Now, thanks to your unwavering support and gracious generosity, this scholarship has actually given me a greater opportunity at achieving this dream. Therefore, I plan to make a significant impact in the Computer Science field and technology, as we currently know it.

kimberlym1278
February 23rd, 2021
Verified purchase

I was very impressed with the service and delivery was quicker than expected. The representative answered any questions and concerns that I had, in which put my mind at ease and followed up on insuring that I receive my order in a reasonable time. She also made sure that my information was correct and asked if there was any thing else that she could help me with. She was very helpful and attentive of my service and needs. I will definitely be ordering in the future from Honors Society.

alattal
November 19th, 2021

The Honor Society allows college students to receive scholarships to aid with the burden of tuition, books, and other living expenses. The process to receive the scholarship is a bit extensive; however, it gives me the chance to learn more about what the organization represents. Thank you, Honor Society, for selecting me as one of the 2021 recipients of the High Honors Scholarship. The funds will help me immensely.

averyp25
November 22nd, 2021

The Honors Society Foundation is an amazing organization that rewards hard working students with funds for their college education. Personally, I am beyond grateful for this organization and their contribution to helping me excel in my college future. This is a great organization, and I hope they continue to help young students in the future.

wendyh532
May 17th, 2021
Verified purchase

I went on line and clicked the link for Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honor Society. I paid $100 to joint their "Silver Membership". I ordered a certificate showing I was now a member of this particular honor society (being a nursing student and about to graduate). I thought it would be a good addition to my resume and a helpful resource as well. What I got in the mail was a very generic looking certificate for an "Honor Society Membership". No Sigma Theta Tau words anywhere on the certificate. Very Disappointed to say the least. I feel mislead.

sinibaldor3
August 28th, 2021

My experience with HonorSociety.org has been very positive. This organization has been beneficial to my professional development in many ways:
1) Many scholarships are offered every couple of months
2) Resources for jobs and interviews
3) Discounts
4) Professional networking opportunities
5) Constant blog posts
I am thankful to HonorSociety.org for awarding me a scholarship to continue pursuing my studies.

shanil10
August 31st, 2021

Being a proud member of Honor Society, inspired by other member's success, I continue to strive for academic excellence and personal growth. It also helped me reaffirm my future college major and career goal. I would highly recommend each prospective individual to become a part of the community.

geetikag2
July 23rd, 2020

Honor Society is a great organization that will help you out! It has provided me with multiple opportunities to connect with people and provide me a networking platform. They really do want to help you and allow you to win scholarships, textbook discounts, and getting a certificate! Their membership is worth everything and they are an awesome organization catered to the students! I am proud to be a part of this!

sevillas
May 27th, 2021

I am so grateful to be a part of the Honor Society and could not be more impressed with all the opportunities they provide for undergraduates like myself. Through them I was able to receive a scholarship for my undergraduate achievements, and I would recommend to anyone to check out what wonderful opportunities they can offer to you!

Scholarship search tools

fatimaa93
October 17th, 2020
Verified purchase

Honorsociety.com has great customer service. My certification was taking longer to arrive than I expected and got I fast response. I was informed that it would arrive in a couple of weeks.

rachg4
November 16th, 2021

The Honor Society is a fantastic organization that links together likeminded members in pursuit of higher education. The Honor Society has quick response time, great membership opportunities, elite scholarships and internal networking events. The Honor Society works hard to keep members engaged and striving towards success in their individual fields of study.

mistiw56
March 25th, 2021
Verified purchase

I was pleased with the timely delivery. They were able to keep me updated throughout the process for any reasons that might occur. Excellent response and easy to purchase packages. Everything came to my doorstep in great condition. Thank you.

Not sure how, but I'm glad for it and wouldn't have it any other way.

By Kiara V.

Per the website, 3.2 is honors, 3.5 is High Honors, and 3.8 is Highest Honors.

By Josh E.

I'm happy with the being a member. There are benefits and a really strong community. I'm happy to know there's a group like me out there.

By Josh E.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Honor Society staff and other customers.

HonorSociety.org is the preeminent organization dedicated to recognition of student success, and to empower students to achieve.

mikem469
Mike M.
Executive Director
Typically responds within 1 hour

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Honor Society?

Have a question about Honor Society?