HonorSociety.org

HonorSociety.org has a consumer rating of 4.91 stars from 78 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. HonorSociety.org also ranks 9th among Education Other sites.

• The best part is the scholarship opportunities through HonorSociety.org.
  • I would recommend Honor Society to all high school and college students.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate HonorSociety.org?

“Honor Society is a family”

Brittany S.
7/31/19

Being a part of Honor Society means the world to me because it connects me to people and opportunities that I would not have known about otherwise. There is a misconception that it's just an online thing, but I've been to there events in Los Angeles and connected with both members and the team in person. It's always exciting to receive their e-mails and be invited to upcoming events with the society

“Honor Society made me a member through unknown...”

Tyler S.
7/18/19

Honor Society made me a member through unknown means and tried to withhold membership fees they took without my knowledge BEWARE! Honor Society unethically obtained my information, made me a member without my permission, and stole money from my account! From 2016-2017, I received numerous emails and letters from Honor Society requesting I become a member. I was never interested and never applied for membership because I believed Honor Society was a scam. Well, it looks like I was right. In late May of 2019, I noticed that Honor Society took $50 out of my account. Through further investigation with my bank, I found out that Honor society stole $300 out of my account since Fall 2016! I have no idea how they could have gotten my information. I thought maybe I opted into joining Honor Society when I made a school-related purchase, but according to my bank statement, the first billing, which occurred on Nov. 28th , 2016, was the only transaction on that day; that rules out the possibility that I accidentally opted into joining Honor Society when I made a school-related purchase. I tried emailing Honor Society to get a full refund and to find out how they got my information, but they only refunded me $50 of the $300 they stole, and they persistently avoided telling me how they got my information. If you are thinking of joining Honor Society, please don't; it's a scam! To quote a reviewer on Google Reviews, "This doesn't seem to be more than just a scam. Notice the reviewers have only contributed only 1 Review on google reviewers platform. These are bots. How do I know? Click on each users profile and look for their location showing on google maps. They are all based in the same building in DC (they all use the same up address). I almost considered signing up but now it is very clear this is not an organization genuinely interested in your success but only wants to scam you". Also, if you Honor Society has sent you a bunch of soliciting email and/or letters, check your bank account's transfer history! If you notice that Honor Society is billing you, be sure to notify your bank asap so you can stop the charges and get issued a new debit card/account credentials. UPDATE 7/18/2019: Last month I filed a consumer complaint with the State of Michigan's Department of Attorney General about how Honor Society obtained my information through unknown means, billed me multiple times for a total of $300, and only refunded me $50 after I caught them. Thanks to the department, Honor Society was persuaded into refunding me the remaining $250. If you or anyone you know is being bullied by Honor Society, I encourage filing a consumer complaint with your state's attorney general department.

scholarship opportunities (17) college students (3) customer service (3)
brih17
February 19th, 2020
The honors society is a joy to be a part of. Not only do you have the ability to connect with various members from around the country, but have the ability to easily apply to many different exclusive scholarships.
mof13
February 18th, 2020
Honor Society is a generous organization with a great agenda. It was a delightful experience I had with them, and they have provided a big help for my advancement.
veronicap113
February 19th, 2020
Thank you for this scholarship! I appreciate the support from Honor Society and the recognition of my community service efforts.
desireec120
February 19th, 2020
The honor society has given me many opportunities and has helped me network with like-minded people!
samiullahg
Samiullah G.
January 27th, 2020
This website is very good for those who want to study their faculties in other countries.
I think all scholars must apply by these.
brittanys166
July 31st, 2019

Tip for consumers: Use the health discount card to save money on things like the dentist.

ishanm2
December 14th, 2019
The Honor Society is a great organization that has given me recognition for being an honor student and have provided me with different activities and events. They support you along your journey and have awesome awards! I would recommend anyone to give this a try and achieve fulfillment. Thank you honor society!
aviannaj
November 29th, 2019
I have been apart of Honor Society for two years now and I have had nothing less than a very enjoyable experience! Honor Society is a very supportive and phenomenal organization who genuinely wants to help its members be successful individuals. I recently received the Community Service Scholarship Award and I am so appreciative and so very honored. I cannot thank this foundation enough!
neha
December 5th, 2019
Honor Society is an amazing organization that recognizes hard work and dedication! They help you along your journey and have amazing awards! Thank you honor society!!!
kennedyp2
November 26th, 2019
I was so honored to receive the Excellence Core Value Award from National Honor Society. I am excited for this opportunity and plan to use the scholarship to further my education and training in musical theatre. The staff members are all so helpful and friendly and I am so grateful for their support.
lorenneg
November 22nd, 2019
The Honor Society is a helpful resource, with ongoing scholarship opportunities and discounts for its members on numerous helpful items. Check them out and start applying!
dakotab11
July 15th, 2019
The Honor's Society has offered me so many opportunities to accompany my college career! I've been able to gain access to new scholarship opportunities, student discounts exclusively for members, and connect with others within the community! Their team is fantastic behind the company, I've always felt that my questions were answered and have been so well taken care of through the program. I highly recommend it to everyone!
bradenm1
July 5th, 2019
I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of the Honor Society. It has given me a great community to with people who have some of the same goals and same drive to achieve those goals. Being around that type of similarity helps propel me forward in my academic career. The Honor Society has allowed me the opportunities to access several resources and financial benefits that enable me to pursue the career that I love and are focused on.
sofiar32
July 4th, 2019
Joining the Honor Society unlocked new opportunities and encouraged me to stay involved in my community. Becoming a member was an easy process and they work effectively to ensure you can obtain as many scholarships as possible. They also make you feel welcome in the new Honor Society community as you are able to receive their merchandise. I encourage others to join and work with them to pursue future goals in college and for life.
denisseh4
July 13th, 2019
Honor Society offers several benefits to members, such as scholarships and affordable book rentals, plus the opportunity to network with other students who are committed to their success.
alexahc
June 27th, 2019
I am very glad to be a member of the Honor Society. It has connected me to many academic, social, and scholarship opportunities that I wouldn't have had otherwise. I am very grateful for their help in receiving these opportunities and the wonderful people working with them who helped me. They truly care about helping students make the most of their education.
cassidyk3
June 28th, 2019
Honor Society is an amazing organization to be a part of. They are very generous and value those that work hard. I am very proud to be a member of this organization and all the good work they are doing in the communities. As a recipient of one of their scholarships I am very grateful for everything they do to help students achieve their goals.
jordanc120
June 16th, 2019
The Honor Society is an amazing foundation that gives every member an opportunity to receive scholarships and internships. This foundation wants to see their members succeed and it helps connect members with the people they need to know to be successful in their field. Thanks to the Honor Society, I am better equipped to go out into my future job knowing how to gain resources and become a better member in society.
valeam
June 27th, 2019
I am so blessed to be a part of this. Honor Society has helped me so much with my academic goals. They are all about getting the members what they need, and they are not about just promoting the company. Their customer service is awesome and will answer all your questions. Definitely recommend.
ayaa11
June 9th, 2019
Being a member of the Honor Society opened the doors for great opportunities and introduced me to some of the most ambitious, driven, intelligent and creative individuals you will ever meet. It is a great community with abundant resources that supports its members to continue their learning path towards reaching their goals. I was awarded the Spotlight Scholarship and I am truly grateful for the chance to represent myself and those that support me on my journey.
christind8
June 27th, 2019
Being apart of Honor Society has given me multiple great opportunities. Along with opportunities such as scholarships, being apart of this organization allows me to build relationships with different leaders. Honor Society is helping me achieve even more.
katep98
June 14th, 2019
It has been a truly wonderful experience to be part of Honor Society. They offer many opportunities including scholarships, career help, discounts (including textbooks!), and more. More importantly they offer a community of people who are like-minded in their pursuit for academic excellence, philanthropy, and leadership.
*This review was requested of me upon accepting a scholarship from Honor Society
karend425
June 21st, 2019
I am honored to be selected for the Graduate Achiever Honor Society Scholarship. The Honor Society has provided me with invaluable opportunities to connect with and receive support from like minded individuals in higher education. The benefits are enormous and the feeling of community unparalleled. Thank you for this opportunity!!
loganf30
June 9th, 2019
The Honor Society is an amazing organization that connected me with various different academic and scholarship opportunities. As a winner of a $2000 undergraduate achievement scholarship, I could not thank them enough for this wonderful gift they have given to me and many others. The program does everything it says it does and more! The college tuition it will pay for will help me pursue my dream of exploring the universe and beyond.
oshiomaho
June 26th, 2019
An excellent organization that goes above and beyond in supporting it's members by providing career and personal development resources via networking forums, scholarships and job opportunities

GPA thresholds for recognition include: Honors above a 3.2 GPA, High Honors above a 3.5 GPA and Highest Honors above a 3.8 GPA. Honor Society membership is open to students and professionals in all fields, who desire to pursue excellence and build a framework for success.

By Brittany S.