HonorSociety.org reviews

memberservices@honorsociety.org

1 star

belah1
6/13/18

The Honor Society really cares about its members and wants to help them succeed! The Honor Society helped me come closer to reaching my goal of a bachelors degree by awarding me a scholarship, while also recognizing my work in my community. A great organization!

sadamoudout
3/19/18

An outstanding Honor society that is helping thousands of students around the globe to achieve their academic goal. I am a proud member of this organization.

cheriey1
3/12/18

Being a member of the Honor Society has been a great incentive for me to achieve excellence in my Master's program. Recognition of my achievements that invited membership has encouraged me to a maintain my academic performance. I was also given access to scholarships, which has helped so much financially.

alexisn21
3/8/18

Honor Society is very helpful in getting scholarships and helping you through the process!!!!!!!!!!!

brookee12
3/7/18

I love the Honor Society. The community and scholarships available are incredible. I am so grateful to be apart of it.

rikenleym
3/6/18

Honor Society is an amazing organization that offers great opportunities for college students to enrich their college experience. If you're looking for additional financial aid to pay for your college tuition, Honor Society is the right organization for you. Their website is easily accessible and provides networking opportunities to connect with like-minded people.

katef63
3/6/18

The Honor Society is a great way to connect with other students and learn about scholarships. I'd recommend it for students looking to network themselves!

justinb157
1/10/18

Membership in Honor Society gives a collaborative space among its members. We're all coming from different disciplines and levels of expertise, but we are all dedicated to the 10 core values that define this society: furthering of excellence, to innovate and drive change, to embrace knowledge of pursue intellectual goals, to seek growth and progress in ourselves and society, to be bold creative and open-minded, to pursue leadership and take initiative, to build a positive team and family spirit, do more with less, be passionate and determined, and be humble. In addition to the family spirit that can be generated and furthered through discussion boards and messaging, there are multiple scholarship opportunities to help the members further their personal goals with relation to these 10 values. All in all, it is a really great society.

susana249
1/6/18

Honor Society is a great organization to be a part of! They are doing awesome things in the way of helping people both in college and beyond - scholarships, classes, discounts, groups. I really enjoy the social groups on the website once you join and the newsfeed of topics and encouraging words and interesting articles. They offer a lot in the way of helping people grow and recognizing people for their achievements.

shonnac
1/4/18

Honor Society is an amazing organization that equips young leaders and learners to be successful in life! I have been so privileged to be a part of such an exceptional group of people that inspire me to strive for better. Honor Society pushes its members to be involved with their community, think creatively and be innovative, and to pay it forward. I am so thankful for all the scholarship opportunities available, that help me continue to pursue a higher education.

alberta100
12/20/17

My experience with HonorSociety.org has been a very pleasant one to say the least. I was very impressed by the numerous scholarship opportunities, writing awards, and well-written articles that HonorSociety.org has to offer. Imagine my surprise when I was announced the winner of one of their scholarships. HonorSociety.org has truly been a useful asset in my academic career as it has provided me with the means to pursue my education, standout in internship and scholarship applications, and learn useful information from the various articles on academic life. I whole-heartedly recommend HonorSociety.org to any student ready to take their academic career to the next level.

reynerios
12/19/17

It has been a privilege to receive a scholarship from Honor Society. Thankfully, I will be able to pay some of my tuition for graduate school at the University of Florida with the help of their Graduate Achiever Scholarship.

estherk23
12/11/17

Quite frankly, I was not expecting to gain much from this organization; I had no idea what I was getting into when I signed up to join, and had since considered joining this organization a naive mistake that cost me $50. However, turns out that this organization actually does offer many scholarship opportunities (my main reason for joining), one of which I happened to win myself! It is a great organization offering various kinds of opportunities to aspiring students.

rachelh131
11/30/17

Honor Society is helpful and motivating for my college education. Thankful for scholarships! I applied to three scholarships and received one for a community service 500 word essay and transcript. I am definitely going to apply for more in the future!

katier66
9/26/17

I'm very glad I did join Honor Society, because I was very hesitant at first. My first feeling of relaxation came once I joined and saw all of the other members online in my newsfeed and activity that was less than 10 minutes old. I joined right before my graduation and purchased the regalia grad pack. I was very happy with the purchase, and overall I'd definitely recommend for anyone looking to be a part of something bigger than themselves.

anthonys182
8/2/17

That's the question I get asked most when talking about my membership. The answer is unequivocally yes. I really enjoy the community I interact with, and the useful benefits I've used like company guides

jazzminem
7/31/17

I joined HonorSociety.org in 2016. It has definitely enhanced my experience as a student at the University of Iowa. They really have challenged me to work harder academically and be more active in the organization. Highly recommended!

stefaniek1
7/18/17

HonorSociety.org is an amazing tool that is extremely helpful to students. Their website is very organized and easy to use. They have many scholarships on their website and make it easier to apply by allowing each student to make their own profile. By completing the profile, you can apply for multiple scholarships and also allows employers to search. I actually won the $2000 undergraduate achiever scholarship. The website is great for networking and supporting students

crinaf
7/16/17

This is a great organization. It follows up with members quickly, provides great scholarship opportunities, and gifts fun and high quality apparel. I was so thankful for the Graduate Achiever Scholarship award and impressed with the thorough communication.

melissap102
5/5/17

Always helpful, attentive and really care about students' work. Definitely supportive and should be a part of all systems to encourage academic leadership.

linac7
4/18/17

I enjoy being a part of an amazing organization. Whenever I had an questions they were answered quickly.

caseyg27
3/22/17

I juts how they are about getting the members what they need, and they are not about just promoting the company. It's just about the members

kaylam39
2/19/17

HonorSociety.org is an excellent organization that recognizes academic achievement, promotes good morals, and has great scholarship opportunities! As a sophomore at Appalachian State University in Boone, NC, I was honored to receive a scholarship from honorsociety.org.

kristenb49
2/18/17

I was lucky enough to receive one of the several scholarships offered by HonorSociety.org, the Undergraduate Achiever Scholarship. Being part of this organization gives you access to a variety of scholarship opportunities that can help ease the pressure of paying for college. It also feels great to earn recognition for your accomplishments and for sharing your aspirations. I'm still new to the group, but from what I can see, there are numerous other benefits to joining, including access to the network and some interesting trips.

michaelar8
2/17/17

Honorsociety.org is a great, easy to to use site for people looking for scholarships. For a small monthly fee, you earn many benefits, and opportunities that may not have been open to you before. I was able to earn $2,000 from the member spotlight video scholarship just this year! Everyone is nice and if you have any questions, the people there are quick to respond. I am very glad I decided to be a member of Honorsociety.org!

Per the website, 3.2 is honors, 3.5 is High Honors, and 3.8 is Highest Honors.

By Josh E.

I'm happy with the being a member. There are benefits and a really strong community. I'm happy to know there's a group like me out there.

By Josh E.
Questions? Get answers from the HonorSociety.org staff and other customers.

6 Photos for HonorSociety.org