Sitejabber Website Reviews and Complaints

Honor Society

Honor Society has a consumer rating of 4.84 stars from 467 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Honor Society most frequently mention scholarship opportunities, great experience and customer service. Honor Society ranks 1st among Scholarships sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.5%
Special offer from Honor Society
Have questions? We've got answers! Message us now.
Contact Us Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews

• My favorite part about being a member of the Honor Society is the core values that they instilled in their members.
  • Their customer service is awesome and will answer all your questions.
  • Would recommend based on their scholarship opportunities.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Honor Society?
Business's Favorite Review

“Honor Society”

Paige T.
6/16/20

HonorSociety.org is an extremely helpful organization that offers students with many resources, such as scholarships, internships, career center, and membership discounts. My favorite part about being a member of the Honor Society is the core values that they instilled in their members. Through this organization you are easily able to be connected to people and opportunities to help you achieve your goals. I highly recommend all students to become a member and get involved in the Honor Society.

See full review

“Nathan P”

Nathan P.
5/23/20

I am thankful and very appreciative of this organization and the help they have provided to me in achieving my academic goals through the awarded scholarship I have earned from their institution. I recommend other students utilize this beneficial and affordable service sooner than later.

scholarship opportunities (25) customer service (14) core values (4)
nathanp172
May 23rd, 2020

jasminew134
Verified purchase

I loved it when I was nominated and when I signed up because I have a goal to become an equine veterinarian. I feel like this honors society can really help me fulfill my plans and help me learn and meet new people. I am thankful to be on this amazing honors society, I think by being in this I can achieve way more then I thought before. My goals and success have just started to take off by being in this society.

rosek157
April 5th, 2021
Verified purchase

As a Straight A student at an MBA program, receiving this regalia from the One and Only Honor Society was an immensely joyful, uplifting and motivating moment that filled my heart with gratitude and grace. Great quality items arrived in a timely fashion.

Tip for consumers:
Fabulous!!!

All of it...

astridn6
August 12th, 2020

I am grateful for the support and the scholarship that the Honor Society foundation has given me. Not only the funds will help me to graduate with minimum debt, but it will also add value to my resume. I would recommend my friends and classmates to become a member now! Thank you to all the donors and friends of the Honor Society Foundation.

adhyanp
December 10th, 2020

The Honor Society is committed to helping students, such as myself, during our next level of education. This great organization does that by providing career resources, many membership benefits, and scholarship opportunities to hundreds of deserving students. I recently was selected to receive the Highest Honors Student Scholarship from the Honor Society, and I know that I can go into college next year without having to worry so much about the financial burden it poses. Thanks Honor Society!

opeyemif
August 4th, 2020

Honor society is an awesome organization that recognize, encourage and support hard work. They motivate their members to remain focus on academic excellence with several scholarship opportunities and provide a networking platform for career development and job opportunities. Thanks for my recent Society Involvement Scholarship Award of $1000. It is really an honor to be a member of this amazing society and am proud of you!

audreys313
November 18th, 2020

Honor Society has given me the opportunity to branch out and connect with other people in my degree field. I have also been selected to receive a scholarship from them, which I am very excited about! I plan on using it on tools I need for my degree, and possibly for an overseas opportunity! Honor Society also supplies a multitude of resources, like their Career Center, Discounts, and Benefits!

carterh51
May 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

I been waiting months but still have not received my order! Now I'm expected to write a minimum of a hundred words just to file this review. How ridiculous!

Tip for consumers:
DON'T WAIST YOU TIME BECAUSE YOU WONT RECEIVE YOUR ORDER!!!

Products used:
I didn't get anything but you got my money

* Honor Society attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

paulettei9
August 31st, 2021

Honor Society is a very helpful organization which provides students with the tools needed to succeed such as core values, scholarships, internships, among others. I am very grateful that I became part of this community which has given me the opportunity of excelling at school and providing with amazing resources. I recommend all students to become a member and get involved in the Honor Society.

alexandraz33
July 18th, 2020

The Honor Society is an organization that focuses on helping and supporting students who have excelled in different ways. They offer many ways to help their members and these include a variety of scholarships, discounts on eating places, discounts on health plans, and many others. I'm extremely honored to be part of this amazing organization. I highly recommend joining this organization if you can.

kimberlym1278
February 23rd, 2021
Verified purchase

I was very impressed with the service and delivery was quicker than expected. The representative answered any questions and concerns that I had, in which put my mind at ease and followed up on insuring that I receive my order in a reasonable time. She also made sure that my information was correct and asked if there was any thing else that she could help me with. She was very helpful and attentive of my service and needs. I will definitely be ordering in the future from Honors Society.

sinibaldor3
August 28th, 2021

My experience with HonorSociety.org has been very positive. This organization has been beneficial to my professional development in many ways:
1) Many scholarships are offered every couple of months
2) Resources for jobs and interviews
3) Discounts
4) Professional networking opportunities
5) Constant blog posts
I am thankful to HonorSociety.org for awarding me a scholarship to continue pursuing my studies.

shanil10
August 31st, 2021

Being a proud member of Honor Society, inspired by other member's success, I continue to strive for academic excellence and personal growth. It also helped me reaffirm my future college major and career goal. I would highly recommend each prospective individual to become a part of the community.

geetikag2
July 23rd, 2020

Honor Society is a great organization that will help you out! It has provided me with multiple opportunities to connect with people and provide me a networking platform. They really do want to help you and allow you to win scholarships, textbook discounts, and getting a certificate! Their membership is worth everything and they are an awesome organization catered to the students! I am proud to be a part of this!

sevillas
May 27th, 2021

I am so grateful to be a part of the Honor Society and could not be more impressed with all the opportunities they provide for undergraduates like myself. Through them I was able to receive a scholarship for my undergraduate achievements, and I would recommend to anyone to check out what wonderful opportunities they can offer to you!

Scholarship search tools

mistiw56
Verified purchase

I was pleased with the timely delivery. They were able to keep me updated throughout the process for any reasons that might occur. Excellent response and easy to purchase packages. Everything came to my doorstep in great condition. Thank you.

camillec68
May 28th, 2020

A great organization that supports students' goals through various services. I am very grateful for the scholarship they have awarded me to support my graduate studies.

ericaj146
April 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

My experience at the Honor Society store has been great! I plan on purchasing more items in the future. Thank you for your customer service and speedy shipping.

annaj360
November 18th, 2020

Overall I have really enjoyed being a member of the Honor Society. It provides many opportunities for scholarships as well as other benefits.

josephk966
February 24th, 2021
Verified purchase

The products aren't the cheapest, especially considering we already pay for a membership, but they are of great quality! I am happy with my purchases:) One change I would make to improve the store is a "discount based on spend" option. Currently, there are packages of products, but if you don't like the packages you are stuck buying the products individually. It would be awesome if a discount was offered based on total the total spend. Say, 5% for $50 plus, 10% for $100 plus etc.

anhv11
August 30th, 2021

Honor Society is a great community with lots of connections and opportunities. I'm very delighted and honored to be part of HS organization with other professionals and students. I'm grateful for the benefits, scholarships and resources HS offers, which support me along my academic journey. I would recommend anyone to join, and thank you Honor Society!
Bạn đã gửi

romanog1
November 20th, 2020

The Honor Society encourages students to strive for their highest potential. They are an amazing organization that is dedicated to student achievement, and provide many scholarships to assist students in their educational goals! Personally, they have granted me a scholarship which ultimately resulted in the re-establishment of our local historical society. An entire town has now benefited by the generosity of the Honor Society. I am truly honored to be part of such a great organization and the many great people associated with it. Thank you!

leeantar
Verified purchase

The shipping was fast and easy I didn't have any problems I got my certificate perfectly fine! Definitely worth it!

aidenc26
May 18th, 2021

Thank you Honors Society!
The experience that I have received from being a part of this society has been wonderful. The core values and beliefs that they instill in each and every one of their members is priceless. I would highly recommend being a part of the Honors Society to any individuals who are wondering what it is like. The Honors Society gives encouragement and recognition. Being a part of the Honors Society helps bring me one step closer to my ultimate goal.

charist1
May 22nd, 2021

I'm very grateful for the opportunities in financial assistance and more through Honor Society! It is well worth the investment.

Not sure how, but I'm glad for it and wouldn't have it any other way.

By Kiara V.

Per the website, 3.2 is honors, 3.5 is High Honors, and 3.8 is Highest Honors.

By Josh E.

I'm happy with the being a member. There are benefits and a really strong community. I'm happy to know there's a group like me out there.

By Josh E.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Honor Society staff and other customers.

HonorSociety.org is the preeminent organization dedicated to recognition of student success, and to empower students to achieve.

mikem469
Mike M.
Executive Director

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Honor Society?

Have a question about Honor Society?