HonorSociety.org reviews

memberservices@honorsociety.org

1 star

aliciaf48
3/27/19

I hadn't heard anything from the Honor Society until a few weeks ago. But the Pacers game was a nice surprise!

kendallf17
3/8/19

I'm glad I decided to join Honor Society. I am honored to have won an awesome scholarship and there are so many opportunities for networking, support, and more scholarships. It's professionally organized and committed to its members and its purpose. I highly recommend it!

stacyf56
2/22/19

Great opportunities for students!!! They offer several motivational tools and career guidance. Highly suggest becoming a member of this organization.

coltonb9
2/5/19

The Honor Society has provided me with a scholarship to continue my education and ease my financial burdens. In addition to my education, the Honor Society has been a key contributor to my resume. This enabled me to gain employment with my dream employer. The Honor Society has also provided a platform to meet other professionals in a similar point in their career.

marenh4
2/2/19

An amazing organization! I had a great experience both creating an account with this organization and applying for scholarships.

jaredt30
1/31/19

HonorSociety has been a fantastic hub for communicating with fellow students around the U.S. and has personally been a phenomenal place for checking out tons of scholarships that apply not only to me, but countless other Honor students too!

madisont17
1/31/19

HonorSociety.org is a great RESOURCE for undergraduate and graduate level students. It's easy to network with other students. The best part is the scholarship opportunities through HonorSociety.org. There are scholarships available year-round and applying to multiple scholarships is very easy. Membership fees are very reasonable, and it's so nice to be recognized for academic achievements!

katieh163
1/29/19

Very happy with the scholarship opportunities through Honor Society! I have been able to increase my opportunities through HS.

jenellew
1/28/19

HonorSociety.org is dedicated to ensuring their members are recognized for their achievements and given opportunities to further their success. Honor Society has enhanced my education and I am very grateful I was able to receive a college scholarship from them. I would recommend Honor Society to all high school and college students.

ameliar31
10/3/18

Amazing organization! It offers the tremendous scholarship opportunities for master students and young scientists. The site offers a great selection of fields to work in, an easy registration process on each program.

nr58
8/31/18

The Honor Society Organization is a platform offering numerous opportunities for those in academia. It is a great resource for networking, scholarships, and jobs. Honor Society has granted me the tools and confidence to continue my education!

katied95
8/18/18

I joined the Honor Society because of the tremendous scholarship opportunities offered and I was not disappointed! The Honor Society awards a variety of scholarships with new applications windows every month. This makes it easy to apply because after one deadline ends, another one begins. And you can apply for scholarships for all sorts of things, including study abroad and academic excellence. I won a $1,000 study abroad scholarship, which makes it well worth the price of joining the society!

yukid1
8/16/18

Good organization! Helps us join many activities and know more friends from here. Gives us opportunities to get a scholarship.

vanessaa62
8/14/18

Amazing organization that supports students to achieve a brighter future! I am very fortunate to be apart of a network of hardworking and generous people.

nates51
8/12/18

The customer service is on point, perks are substantial, and I was awarded the $2,000 undergraduate achiever award as a new member!

dalianal
8/11/18

Being a member of the Honor society has opened many opportunities regarding my studies and future career. It has many options for scholarships to help students who struggle with financial aid and plenty of ways to make good connections around the world, if you're also thinking outside the box. Having won one of their scholarships, I can truly say that I am completely satisfied with everything that it offers, and I am amazed by the motivational ways it encourages student to reach for their goals, as well as providing them with tools to make their student life more accommodating.

atikahb
8/10/18

Honor Society is a great place for people who share same interest to come together and build connection. They also support you in so many ways, one of them is to make scholarship access easier for those who need it to reach their goals.

belah1
6/13/18

The Honor Society really cares about its members and wants to help them succeed! The Honor Society helped me come closer to reaching my goal of a bachelors degree by awarding me a scholarship, while also recognizing my work in my community. A great organization!

sadamoudout
3/19/18

An outstanding Honor society that is helping thousands of students around the globe to achieve their academic goal. I am a proud member of this organization.

cheriey1
3/12/18

Being a member of the Honor Society has been a great incentive for me to achieve excellence in my Master's program. Recognition of my achievements that invited membership has encouraged me to a maintain my academic performance. I was also given access to scholarships, which has helped so much financially.

alexisn21
3/8/18

Honor Society is very helpful in getting scholarships and helping you through the process!!!!!!!!!!!

brookee12
3/7/18

I love the Honor Society. The community and scholarships available are incredible. I am so grateful to be apart of it.

rikenleym
3/6/18

Honor Society is an amazing organization that offers great opportunities for college students to enrich their college experience. If you're looking for additional financial aid to pay for your college tuition, Honor Society is the right organization for you. Their website is easily accessible and provides networking opportunities to connect with like-minded people.

katef63
3/6/18

The Honor Society is a great way to connect with other students and learn about scholarships. I'd recommend it for students looking to network themselves!

justinb157
1/10/18

Membership in Honor Society gives a collaborative space among its members. We're all coming from different disciplines and levels of expertise, but we are all dedicated to the 10 core values that define this society: furthering of excellence, to innovate and drive change, to embrace knowledge of pursue intellectual goals, to seek growth and progress in ourselves and society, to be bold creative and open-minded, to pursue leadership and take initiative, to build a positive team and family spirit, do more with less, be passionate and determined, and be humble. In addition to the family spirit that can be generated and furthered through discussion boards and messaging, there are multiple scholarship opportunities to help the members further their personal goals with relation to these 10 values. All in all, it is a really great society.

Per the website, 3.2 is honors, 3.5 is High Honors, and 3.8 is Highest Honors.

By Josh E.

I'm happy with the being a member. There are benefits and a really strong community. I'm happy to know there's a group like me out there.

By Josh E.

Questions? Get answers from the HonorSociety.org staff and other customers.

6 Photos for HonorSociety.org