TestZone.Smartkeeda reviews

support@smartkeeda.com

vineetag3
8/25/18

I must say Testzone almost amazed me with all the features it offers and at such low price. Before I bought the 1 yr plan, I tried two free tests (one of ibps po pre and the other of ibps rrb scale 1 mains) and I really found both the tests well designed keeping the current pattern, new pattern questions, their level in mind. What pleased me more the detailed explanation and superb analysis features. I am giving you 4 stars so that you guys don't feel complacent and keep growing. :)

Kudos to such efforts and all the best for future team Testzone!

shubhams16
7/30/18

Contents are good ,test are good even then quizzes are also good ,good interface , amazing analysis,and one pass for all test is also very good

amita22
7/2/18

The quality and analysis of questions is excellent. I will give 5 star for performance analysis and low price.

Sir when will you provide bob test series?

akshayt5
6/28/18

I have tried a couple of free mock test before deciding to buy the premium test series pack. And when i try buying, it shows error to me. I mailed them in the midnight regarding this issue and to my surprise they replied even at 1 am and offered me premium for free as they were already working on the issue and it will take some time to resolve. So, as not to waste my time they offered me all the test for free till the payment problem is solved at their end. 5 star for the excellent speedy reply through mail. Apart from this their exam analysis and the standard of questions is way better than other mock test series in the market. It really helped me in overcoming the weaknesses that i had.

Thanks Testzone.!!

ashishm12
6/26/18

This platform will provide everything from best mocks test to in- depth analysis and a comparison on where we need to improve and how we are improving after every test this shows us a right path. All this for best price. you can go with this test without thinking twice.I strongly recommend

aditia
6/14/18

Testzone's free tests work fine. However it is when you buy their test series and try to give tests, the tests won't load for hours. Even if you somehow manage to give the test the analysis report won't show up.
The free tests are good but once you have paid them they no longer respond. They even don't have a complain or contact option where you can put up your experience.
So buying testzone test series was my worst decision and I would not recommend their test series at all.

Response from Test Z., TestZone.Smartkeeda Representative
Hi Aditi!

We apologize for the experience you had. However, the issue started 3 days back when the site has got heavy traffic and the server went unresponsive. While taking immediate action we went for an up-gradation but the issue still persisted. We currently are going through some tech-related changes and promise you to resolve the issue asap.

Believe us, it equally concerns us and despite the hardships we are committed to serve you better. For any support related issue please feel free to reach us at support@smartkeeda.com.

Regards
Team Smartkeeda
kusums1
5/11/18

I took many test of sbi exams, overall the papers are moderate to difficult. But it's good because it helps a lot in real exam. Their analysis part is amazing,

Tip for consumers: I would like to say to you first take their Free mock, you will get to know by your own.

sivarajr
11/22/17

for three days my online test showing time as 'invalid date'. pls resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Response from Test Z., TestZone.Smartkeeda Representative
Kindly update your Mozilla firefox browser or use Google Chrome for best compatibility.

Regards
Team Smartkeeda
pushpendrab
9/25/17

Best app for english medium students i hope it gonna available in Hindi also .
Yeaterday i told my friends about testzone btt they still worried because the medium of all set is English .

vikrants4
9/20/17

Sir I want to take test paper ever 3rd day...will u please provide me online test paper at your site

amitj8
9/11/17

I appreciate the work and the effort at this price testzone is providing to the aspirants , but all test should be accessible to earlier than the given time as i have clerk exam on the date before the test will be released so i cant appear those one otherwise all the exams are of gud level

vina103
9/3/17

I attempted free mock test of all top test providers but analysis like this test series is not available there and here question also good quality Price is also less compared to others "swasth me mast he"

ruchis9
7/12/17

"Smartkeeda mocks are really of good quality, i had taken them in sbi po this year and it was very helpful.. The questions were not as easy as provided by many sites but of moderate level which was the need of the hour.. since exams are getting tough day by day.. What testzone provides is some quality questions and a good interface without any lag.. i would highly recommend serious aspirants to atleast try once their free mock available to their site.."

bhagats2
7/11/17

I gave one test which was free on your site and it was really good.. Questions in the test was moderate and slightly difficult which is good for us.
I want to give more test so that I will achieve my goal..

ronnieec
7/3/17

Very good test framed. Nice features and graphics.
A great job done by testzone and team. One should give a test at once and rest is on the team's exam set by them.

pranays2
7/2/17

questions are reliable and mostly are previous year questions that will help in the exam.. jz go for this

kunikaa
6/29/17

The quality of mocks and materials you all provide us is amazing. One can surely score good if followed religiously. Level of questions has always been at par with the actual exam. I'm grateful to be a part of your team. Guys, go for it you won't regret it!

mru18
6/29/17

SmartKeeda has really evolved itself as a leader in the arena of competitive exams' preparation. and its comprehensive test series are just another feather in its hat. The mocks being prepared by them contain some most of the thought-provoking questions that help us better visualise the fundamentals of each and every concepts, be it quants or reasoning or english.

prajyots
6/28/17

i had taken 1 mock test of ssc cgl tier 1 of testzone and find it to be really closest to the real paper experience.It gives detailed and exhaustive analysis of each mock test you had given , along with percentiles and rank . It had one special feature of knowing your performance graph in the mock tests you had taken till now.I would really suggest everyone to really take this series for their ssc - cgl prapration

bankc

Hi ,
As I am writing this review , it gives me immense joy to know that new test series are coming up and empowering us to cope with the changing pattern of the competition scenario ..
I had taken the free test for the SBI Po prelims exam and found out about the unique analysis that testzone provides . It provides you with percentile as well as rank for both overall as well as individual sections which lets you gauge your position in the competition scenario . Also gives you detailed analysis about how you have faired with respect to the topper so that you can strategize accordingly .. the level of the questions just matches with that of the exam and are not made unnecessarily easy or difficult hence the overall impression is very good..
Guys please have a try to be pleasantly surprised !!

hariss7
6/28/17

Provides pretty interesting mock papers which are very closer to the actual exams.
They simulate the actual examination hall.
Go for it if you can.

briang123
6/28/17

Took a mock test for ssc cgl on testzone recently, these guys have done some serious work in preparing these mock tests. There questions are updated which will really help one to prepare for upcoming cgl exam.

bhaskard
6/28/17

Good interface. Good questions. Makes it a good mock test portal. Analysis provided shows strong and weak aspects of your performance.

mainakn
6/27/17

Recently I have taken mock test of smartkeeda.com. The difficulty level is bit higher than the actual exam. So its better to take mocks in this platform as u can perform better in real exam after taking smartkeeda mocks. UI is also smoother. And question selection is also good. I would like recommend all CGL aspirants to take mocks of test keeda.

shivamt1
shivam t.
6/27/17

provides very realistic, practical and exam oriented mock test papers.
it is very helpful for competitive exams.

Dear Bhaskar! The IBPS Mains Test Series will be available by the end of August, 2017. Till then you may attempt SBI PO Mains Test Series if you would like to. The syllabus for both of these exams for the Mains exam is more or less the same. We hope it helps. Regards, Team Smartkeeda

By Aakash D.

Hi P Gattu! You can visit the Pricing page and find the list of all the Tests available and to be available under the plan. testzone.smartkeeda.com/test/pricing Regards Team Smartkeeda

By Test Z., TestZone.Smartkeeda Representative

Hi! At Testzone, Pre level Tests are available in both Hindi and English languages.

By Smart K., TestZone.Smartkeeda Representative

Dear lokeshwari! The 12 month plan will stay valid for next 12 months and not till Dec 2018 only. It covers all Test Series except CLAT 2019 Test Series.

By Test Z., TestZone.Smartkeeda Representative

Hi! No! We won't be able to provide the mentioned Test Series this year. Apologies.

By Test Z., TestZone.Smartkeeda Representative

To whom Sumit? Please elaborate.

By Smart K., TestZone.Smartkeeda Representative

Hi Subrat! Kindly drop a mail about it immediately to info.smartkeeda@gmail.com.

Sure Chanda.

By Smart K., TestZone.Smartkeeda Representative

Hi Sidhant! Even without videos it is possible.

By Smart K., TestZone.Smartkeeda Representative

Hi Divya! The 199 banner was mistakenly there on blog. It has been rectified.

By Smart K., TestZone.Smartkeeda Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TestZone.Smartkeeda staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TestZone.Smartkeeda