Telkom.co.za

Telkom.co.za has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Telkom.co.za?

“I'm disgursted by the serivce telkom offers”

Masixole P.
11/20/20

My wife and I have been long standing Loyal customers of Telkom with about 4 active contracts in place yet in our time of need we keep receiving the worst service ever. We are both working from home and since last month our speed has significantly slowed down, bad internet connection one cannot have a decent meeting without internet interruptions. It's a frustration! We have reported this on the 16th October and we've been following up on it almost every day to get an update and have this resolved but the responses we get are soo Pathetic, each agent keeps making up empty promises that someone will call us or a Technician will come to our residence and, lo and behold nothing has happened and no one has made contact. It seems as if Telkom is all about making sales, getting our money every month and has absolute No Care, No Customer Service non whatsoever. The disgusting part in all this is everyday we greeting calls from their Sales Department to upgrade our contracts or migrate however, when we inform them about our current struggle and frustration we've reported a month ago, they are not interested, they tell you they can't help they just want to make their sale. We have never experienced such ridiculous and pathetic service such as this... Telkom is a disgrace... We used to be "ambassadors" of Telkom but now we can never ever recommend them to our friends and family again. Here is my case number: n 35650858. I just called now and the agent is telling me a case was logged for my mobile number instead of my router number. Now he wants to log a new case for me, thats pathetic, I've been following up and you only tell me after 33 days of waiting that you used a wrong number, who's fault is that? You have a very bad service Telkom.

masixolep
November 20th, 2020

Here is my case number: n 35650858.

You have a very bad service Telkom.

Questions? Get answers from the Telkom.co.za staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Telkom.co.za?

Have a question about Telkom.co.za?