Review of Woopra

Woopra reviews

irenet23
3/20/19

Worked with a lot of analytical tools on the market, however woopra is probably one of thr best one existing right now. Prices are high but at the end it's a clear picture of every single touchpoint that affects the customer journey, shows the retention rank and in general customer success. Reporting feature is just incredible, helped a lot at analyzing our PPC campaigns.

jeremyg
5/18/08

Nice alternative to Google Analytics - Google Analytics is free, useful and has a clean UI. However, Woopra is free, useful, has a great looking graphics, and allows you to monitor traffic in real-time. The downloadable app (which you need to see the real-time data) is light and slickly designed. My only complaints about Woopra are the data analysis tools could be more sophisticated (there are lots of cool graphical representations, but if I want to do any real analysis I have to download the data and do it myself in excel) and there is no way to set conversion goals (unless I missed it). I'm not sure that I would use Woopra in place of Google Analytics, but I would strongly recommend trying out Woopra and perhaps running it alongside Google Analytics. The real-time traffic monitoring is invaluable.

Questions? Get answers from the Woopra staff and other customers.

Woopra?