Telenor Norway

Telenor Norway has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Telenor Norway also ranks 45th among Mobile Carriers sites.

How would you rate Telenor Norway?

“clueless & bad customer service that you have to pay for when you call”

ALisa O.
10/28/15

Basically I have been a customer for couple of years until they started rigging my payments 2ce as high and even cancelled the prices for suscribtion that I have been using. So I switched to cheaper alternative, but then I had to contact then again to get a paper for my residency permit that I have been customer from year x to year x. I called first time and explained what I needed asap, however 2 weeks later I get previous year invoice copy. So i call again, wait 2 weeks get a paper stating that by law they can't disclose my calls content. So I call again to find out wtf they are doing and why they waste my time with sending me nonsense, I haven't heard from them since. Each time I called they charged me as if I was in other country on my phone and I never even got help, such a rip off. In comparison it took a bank less than a work day to send me a confirmation that I am a customer there. Their behaviour is insulting tbh, they did wrong and just never got back to me at all.

alisao2
ALisa O.
October 28th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the Telenor Norway staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Telenor Norway?

Have a question about Telenor Norway?