Teeforthesoul

Teeforthesoul has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 29 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Teeforthesoul most frequently mention customer service and great quality. Teeforthesoul ranks 68th among T Shirts sites.

How would you rate Teeforthesoul?

“Great customer service.”

Faith S.
9/16/21

Great customer service. The exchange process went smoothly and they even let me keep the wrong size shirt! Anyone who asks for quality shirts at a good price, I will definitely recommend them to this website without any doubt.

faiths133
September 16th, 2021

marlenet126
September 2nd, 2021

Awesome variety of products. Great quality material and top notch printing. The retro tees were amazing and my husband absolutely loved them. They also arrived in a timely manner. Thanks.

lorainej2
September 28th, 2021

Awesome designs, great quality, excellent prices and quick delivery. I'm very happy with my purchase and will definitely order again from this website.

williamd2371
October 3rd, 2021

Great communication from beginning to end. Fast & secure ordering process, high quality products and very timely delivery. I would definitely order again.

yvetten43
September 10th, 2021

Amazing products, awesome designs, reasonable prices, great customer service and timely delivery. This website is a great place to order printed apparel items.

hollye128
October 21st, 2021

Very happy with the t-shirt I ordered from this website. Made with premium cotton with beautiful colors and an ingenious design. Sizing was also pretty accurate. First class experience!

emersons40
October 6th, 2021

Everything I ordered turned out exactly as it was depicted online. Very satisfied with my purchase from this website. I will definitely order again. Thank you.

rubyt90
October 11th, 2021

My husband loved the shirt I purchased for him from this website! Accurate sizing chart. I ordered XXL and it fit him perfectly and was very comfortable to wear. Great service!

fayea50
September 8th, 2021

I ordered a shirt for my husband's 40th birthday and he absolutely loved it. It was very comfortable and fit true to size. Highly recommend this website.

anitad231
October 5th, 2021

Always use this website for graphic tees because they do an outstanding job and never fail to impress me. Amazing customer service and great quality shirts at a great price.

lillyf28
September 24th, 2021

My daughter loves her new shirts! First order was lost in the transit. When I reached out to the customer service at this website, they sent another one at no cost. You have a very happy customer!

terrancem77
September 30th, 2021

Shirts fit well, were made with premium material and I received them way ahead of the schedule. I would definitely order again and recommend this website to everyone.

beaup25
September 18th, 2021

These shirts came right when I needed them. The quality was awesome and pricing was perfect. My husband loved his shirts. Thank you.

leonelt9
October 9th, 2021

I was a bit sceptical ordering from this website because of some bad experiences from other online vendors. But these guys did an outstanding job and the shirts I received were fantastic. I'm extremely pleased.

brandir104
September 20th, 2021

My shirts arrived earlier than promised. Professional printing and super comfy fabric. Prices were excellent and the delivery was faster than I expected. Highly recommend this website.

annetted204
October 15th, 2021

The t-shirt I ordered was a birthday present for my friend and she absolutely loved it. Thank you so much for providing such a great quality product for the price.

arthura180
September 22nd, 2021

The shirts were of great quality and were exactly what we all wanted for our family reunion party. Prices were amazing and delivery was quick. Thank you so much.

kaidenj6
August 31st, 2021

All the shirts I have ordered from Teeforthesoul were delivered within a week and were exactly what I was looking for. I'm very happy with the prices as well. Highly recommended.

leroya34
September 24th, 2021

Great quality products, excellent prices and very fast delivery. The design on the sweatshirt and coffee mug I requested came out solid and spot on. Thank you team.

noahb141
October 3rd, 2021

I ordered a shirt for my friend's birthday and it arrived within a week of ordering. The quality was great and it fit perfectly. Highly recommend this website.

isabellej19
September 15th, 2021

Super fast delivery and the items were exactly as advertised. I am about to place my next order. I would definitely recommend this website to anyone I know.

josephineb117
September 8th, 2021

Ordering process was extremely easy. The follow up emails have been excellent. Delivered ahead of schedule. Excellent Customer service. Looking forward to ordering again.

griffinc24
September 22nd, 2021

Excellent customer service. Delivery was quick. The shirt was just as pictured and in perfect condition. I was kept informed about the order status throughout the process.

alisonn75
September 10th, 2021

Superb! All the items I ordered from this website turned out exactly how I wanted. Love the interface of the website and it is easy to pick the design of your choice.

reginab283
September 5th, 2021

Great quality t-shirts, super comfy material and excellent color choices. The shipping was also quick and I was kept informed about my order status throughout the process.

Questions? Get answers from the Teeforthesoul staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Teeforthesoul?

Have a question about Teeforthesoul?