Review of TeeFancy

TeeFancy reviews

support@teefancy.com

lilianr5
10/13/17

Buyers beware!!! Seller didn't deliver products to Teefancy customers, closed the site and re-oped with a different name "curiousrebel" Not only that, but he's now selling stollen artwork. Do not buy from this site.

jasonf52
1/4/16

Same as others, I paid my money and received no goods, nor replies to any of my queries. The site has gone now but I got my money back via my bank. BEWARE though, I think the same company might have set up again under the new name whoviangear

celestec3
12/10/15

After waiting nearly 2 months and reaching out numerous times, I filed a dispute against them with my bank. I received my money back yesterday. If you still haven't gotten our items, I recommend doing the same. Paypal, banks and most credit cards will allow you to file a dispute and get your money back.

kevind61
12/7/15

First time i ordered from them i waited and my two tshirts arrived, a month later they came and i was over the moon with them. So im a trusting guy and seen the email that they sent out and thought why not get another one. I live in the UK and it cost more to ship. Total price was $27.50. Placed the order on 27/10/15 and waited and waited...thought nothing of it till my wife reminded me and i emailed them on the 2/12/15. 6days later and no reply. Now i know why after finding this site and im so angry now. Taking my money and f**king running off with it, f**king a**holes. I hope they rot in hell f**king pr**ks.

mega438
12/4/15

Also defrauded by TeeFancy! Charged $20 and never received product. My inquiries have gone unanswered and now the site is nowhere to be found. I will be notifying my bank now that I'm aware that this fraud is not an isolated incident.

jayt47
12/1/15

So, it looks like I'm in the same boat as many of the rest of you... I placed an order on Nov. 4, and went to check the status on it today since I hadn't heard anything only to see that the site is gone, etc.

The sad part is that this isn't the first time this business has had issues. TeeFancy traces its roots back to a pair of sites called BlueBoxTees and TeeHappy.

I first ordered from BlueBoxTees in October last year, and it shipped in a timely manner. I order from them again at the end of December last year, and a month or so passes by and I realize the shirt never showed up. I pull up my order confirmation and send them an email.

A few days later, I receive a response that they've been experiencing some delays due to some issues with their printer, and that my order should be shipping out in a couple weeks.

Another month passes, and no dice. People are flooding their Facebook, and then they finally address the issue publicly: Turns out they became so inundated with orders that they were unable to keep up with demand, and completely mishandled the situation. Issues with the screen printer were only a small part of the fiasco. Complicating things were that so many people were disputing their order with Paypal that Paypal froze their accounts.

Around...February or March of this year, BlueBoxTees posted an announcement that they were under new management/ownership, having separated from TeeHappy, and that they established an agreement with a new screen printer to process their backlog of orders, which they stated was well over 10,000 backlogged orders.

I finally got my shirt in early April. Following that fiasco, BlueBoxTees rebranded itself as WhovianShirts and, as far as I know, they're still around and I haven't been able to find anything bad about them.

TeeHappy, on the other hand, went about their own way. I placed an order with them in May and my shirt shipped within a week, no issue.

I never followed them closely after that, but it seems that at some point over this past summer, TeeHappy became TeeFancy. I'm not sure what happened, but if you try to go to teehappy.com, it forwards to teefancy.com.

I don't know if the management changed hands or not, but I'm wondering if the ownership didn't learn their lesson the first time and got in over their heads again.

Either way, I'm not willing to wait this one out again. I ordered the shirt I wanted from a different site, and will be contacting Shopify to add to their number of complaints and then contact my credit union to dispute the charges.

tracys76
11/25/15

Site is gone, they don't respond to emails, FB page is gone, Twitter is not active since Sept. I am disputing my order at this point with my card due to the fact they never delivered. Yet they were still taking orders as of 11/2.

dianac35
11/20/15

Well crap. I placed an order on November 1, 2015. I just tried to visit the site to show someone one of the designs I'd ordered. No TeeFancy website any more. I sure hope I can get reimbursed by my credit card company.

shyc
11/19/15

We got screwed over people! TeeFancy took our money and ran. Good thing I have my money with a credit union I trust and used to work for so they will give me my money back until this matter can be resolved. I ordered my Tshirt on Oct 2, went to see where it was and boom, the store is not longer there. Awesome! Not. Time to involve the FTC.

ma37559
11/19/15

I have ordered a shirts from them as well as SuperWhoLock over 2 months ago. TeeFancy took out the money already. I have emailed several times with no response. What a crock of *#!^.

ursulal2
11/19/15

I am a designer who had several designs in TeeFancy, they were supposed to pay each 15 days but I only receive the first paymen (so I trusted them and send them more designs) and then no other payment in months... I know many other designers that never were payed not even the first payment.... they took money from the customers and money from the artist....

meredithj4
11/16/15

Bought a shirt from here 9/8/15. Never received it...emailed them multiple times and never received any response. Now the site just doesn't exist. Pathetic.
Update: I've received emails from TimeLordShirts and SuperWhoLockTees, which both seem to have the same address as TeeFancy, in Oklahoma City. Very sketchy. Shop carefully.

gaila15
11/16/15

I place and order with TEEFANCY for three tee's and have not gotten any respond from them I send them couple e-mail and no one responded also they got paid already and I still haven't gotten my order it's going in two months now what's up with this company they are a pack of ''schemes''.we all should send the police for them.

robertb242
11/16/15

i ordered 3 shirts and now its been over a month and two weeks no shirts! sent 3 emails no response and no money sent back. bank says its to late to do anything about it. im pissed. guess i dont shop on the internet anymore! just checked site and its gone!!!!

anneg31
11/14/15

So, yep, I'm in the same boat. Ordered and paid for 2 T-shirts on 10 Sep 2015. Sent them emails. No reply. I kept the page open for the site and then when I refreshed the page tonight, the website was gone. I thought they may have just changed their domain, but no. A google search offered on the reviews on this site and a fb page which was clearly useless.

Coincidentally, I was suddenly getting emails from to other T-shirt companies offering similar designs at similar prices. Not going to trust any of them.

Tip for consumers: DON'T!

mathewc26
11/13/15

Everything that everyone has been saying about the site is true! The same exact thing happened to me! I DO NOT recommend this site to anyone! They are Scam artist!

angiew17
11/13/15

I too ordered a t-shirt from Tee Fancy and the money was deducted from my bank account immediately, but I have yet to receive the shirt. I have tried everything in my power to contact these people with no success. They deserve a zero. I am fuming!!!!!

johng254
11/11/15

Ordered t-shirts in September, been more than patient. First order arrived very quickly hence my second order......wish I hadn't, notified Spotify, will contact bank, DO NOT PURCHASE anything from them, they do not answer any comms,twitter,Facebook I would send a pigeon if I could! Bast##ds!

lizb43
11/4/15

They never delivered. When I did get a shipping email it linked to a Google search. Scam scam scam.

Note they are now using the name SuperWhoLockTees...
And now TimeLordShirts

Finally a packaged arrived today - over 2 months since my order. Very depressing quality, and wrong size....

timea1
11/4/15

Ordered T-shirt over a month ago, money taken straight away. Unable to contact TeeFancy.

Will be contacting my credit card company to get the money back.

Don't bother ordering from TeeFancy

delmas2
10/31/15

TeeFancy.com ??
Still waiting for t-shirt ordered Sept 16, 2015. No customer service, No way to contact except via email which is Never ever replied!
Been trying to contact them for weeks nothing, Ironically still getting their newsletters!
Spread the word this company is bad news!
I also Contacted Shopify customer service as they are the ones who are basically in charge of TeeFancy's website. Talked to a great customer service rep who said they would contact TeeFancy and try to get answers for me. After several days of no communication from t-fancy I contacted Shopify again great customer service, Agent told me they would escalate this to the appropriate team to have them investigate the store. Plus advised me to dispute my charge credit card which I am in the process of now. I'm also checking into filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.
** I guess all the complaints to Shopify worked! I just checked the link to teefancy and saw Shopify has a "Sorry, this shop is currently unavailable."

Tip for consumers: Save yourself the grief, Pass.. no run away!

michelles121
10/29/15

I had the same problem as the previous reviewer. I placed an order at the beginning of October and a month later haven't received it, though they immediately charged my card for it. I've tried contacting them on a daily basis via their "Contact us" link, tried setting up a basic site account to see if I could access them through that, tried emailing them via the original "order placed" email I received upon placing my order at the beginning of October. Nothing. Don't order from these people. You'll get screwed.

jessicah86
10/28/15

Placed an order on 9/25 and realized I hadn't received my order a month later. Contacted TeeFancy both by the the Contact Us button and emailed them at support@teefancy.com. I didn't hear a word from them. Contacted Spotify customer service as the are the ones who are basically in charge of TeeFancy's website. Talked to a great customer service rep who said they would contact TeeFancy and try to get answers for me. We have yet to hear back from them. Spotify advised me to dispute my charge with my credit card company which I am in the process of now. I also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. They need to stop doing business!

michaels332
10/27/15

I was charged the day of the purchase.

I filed a complaint with Shopify as someone else did, but got no response from TeeFancy.

I will be disputing the charge with my credit card company.

barbarag46
10/26/15

They are quick to charge you, but never ever fill the order. Since they do not reply to emails whatsoever and that is the only way to contact them, you are basically screwed. I am going to contact my CC company to see what they can do.

by the way, AMEX was great about this and I had my money returned rather quickly.

Questions? Get answers from the TeeFancy staff and other customers.

TeeFancy?