Review of TeeDucky

Portland, OR 97218, US
support@teeducky.com

kelleyl10
2/1/18

This tank top looks like what I used to make when I was in high school where I'd buy those iron-on transfers from Michaels and would make my own shirts. The whole front of the shirt is super starchy from the iron on, and the actual logo is faded because it's an iron on. Worth about $5 compared to the $33 I paid for it.

rong155
12/13/17

Love the design, hate the cheap shirt!!
No returns.
Neck is TIGHT!
Black is not really black, it is that cheap.
"ultras cotton" should be called "barely" cotton. We pay extra for a cotton t-shirt for the comfort, this is coarse and scratchy...I didn't know cotton could be made this scratchy.
I ordered a size larger than normal to allow for shrickage, but the neck is TIGHT already, so uncomfortable.
Order elsewhere. Why pay a premium price for a cheap, cheap, cheap $3 t-shirt?!

stefanil2
12/11/17

The order I received was the worse quality and I have consistently asked for a refund and they are not responding to me. The phone number is not even in service any longer.

stevea147

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE
THE COMPANY WILL IGNORE YOUR COMMUNICATIONS

annaj87
11/3/17

I have ordered here 3 times because of the nice design compared to other places.
They sent me two 2 times of good quality and one was not good. I contacted them and was replaced with a new color printed shirt. And I kept the shirt slightly faded because they did not have a store and only sell online.
They are happy to replace the defects, not as ordered, and can not be changed if the size or color of their choice.
Polite and friendly.

helaj
11/3/17

Because of the beautiful design, I still buy goods despite the bad comments.
Surprised is the goods received pretty soon and quality.I get quite fast and modern printing technology.

johnr554
11/2/17

They advertise 30 day easy exchange. I notified them after two weeks and was refused an exchange . Filing with credit card company. Scam company. Don't order! Company out of Viet Nam. Non license wear items, fake!!!

tommym72
10/8/17

Sent the wrong item to the wrong address. "Support" people were rude and offered no assistance despite my proving to them it was not my mistake. First time I ordered from them. Won't do it again

patriciam220
9/9/17

You don't get what you pay for and they say 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE BUT NO REFUND OR EXCHANGES?!?!
Doesn't even make sense!
SHOP AT YOUR OWN RISK---

ashleyb214
9/1/17

I ordered a Dear Evan Hansen sweatshirt from this website, and it said it would be here in 2-5 business days. 5 days later it didn't come. A week after I ordered it I contacted the company, and they said it takes 2-5 days to print, and then 2-5 days to ship. A day later I ask if it's shipped, and they said it's only just printed off, but they'll give me the tracking number once it ships out. Two days later I email them again asking for the tracking number, no response. I then say I'm sick of it and I'll put in a claim with PayPal. They finally get back with me saying it's out of stock, even though they said they already printed it off. Lucky for me they gave me a refund. I waisted two weeks of my life hoping my fandom shirt would come. This website is a waist of time and money.

Questions? Get answers from the TeeDucky staff and other customers.

TeeDucky?