Review of Tee4CoolGrandma

Tel: +1-855-393-4946
sam@tee4coolgrandma.com

cheryls356
5/14/19

I purchased from them did not read previous reviews - sorry I didn't. The quality of the tee is good but I do not like the fact that if I want to wear this shirt I will be doing free advertising for them. Not cool at all. Will never buy from them again. Have emailed several times with no response.

jessej34
1/2/18

they printed their company name and web address on the front of the t-shirt.
not only does it look awful, its not how it was advertised online and isn't what i paid for.
i was also charged excess at customs as they hadn't paid enough postage.
as an online clothing provider they failed on every level.

sherrym73
11/24/17

They printed all the girls Caucasian and all 5 boys as one African boy. They wanted $15 to reprint. Stupid Un-usable gift is now an expensive car washing rag.

kristinet4
2/6/17

I made a custom order for my mother-in-law on November 17th in hopes that the order would arrive by Christmas. Their site states we should be patient as it is a custom order and would take a 2-4 week turnaround time.
Around 4 weeks later, I receive a notice that the order was "in process for shipping." It would be a close call, but it would maybe make it for Christmas.
Unfortunately, nothing arrived. So I resigned myself that it would arrive around the 1st of the year. But I heard nothing more from the company.
I sent the company owner an email through their website. 3 weeks later, there was still no response as to the status my order. I was thankful I purchased this through Paypal, otherwise, I really do believe I would've lost out on $55.
So, I exercised my right to my Buyers protection and opened a dispute through Paypal. I sent the sellers the same email I sent by the dispute. Since there was no response after a few days, I escalated this to a claim - which means Paypal themselves send a communication that they were going to refund me the money from their account if this dispute was not figured out. Lo and Behold, within 1-2 days, my stuff finally got shipped (I finally received this late January). Wow. Love PayPal by the way - I should've disputed the claim through them sooner.
I got my products, but it took a lot of work, and without Paypal protection, I don't think I would've seen the products or get a refund of my money at all.
Other than that, the custom order arrived as expected and there were no errors on the shirt printing - I was thankful for that, otherwise, the dispute/claim would have still been open.
BUYERS BEWARE. If you really want to buy, definitely pay with PayPal just in case.

Questions? Get answers from the Tee4CoolGrandma staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Tee4CoolGrandma