Review of TedsWoodworking

TedsWoodworking reviews

carlg99
12/18/18

What a huge collection of plans. I bought it to build a few yard projects but ended up getting ideas for thousands more.

julianj32
12/7/18

Essential for any woodworkers. The sheer amount of plans here are mindboggling. This will keep me occupied for a long time.

harolds99
12/3/18

Great collection of weekend plans. I built a planter box and a cabinet over the weekend with Teds plans

bradf205
9/23/15

In regard to your product, I have looked thru your downloads and had ordered your dvds, for easier/faster way to the site content,I believe the content you promised and showed on the site ad is misleading and does not meet expectations for the product you provided.
I need to cancel service,and dvd order which is in process. I do not like the way you conducted your process, in the initial way of purchase. you know what I mean, suck you in and spit u out scheme (scam). your site led to ryans sheds (myshedplans.com) even worse content, and not providing the beautiful shed plans,material list and step by step processes, in post purchase and as initial AD before purchase described. you all have the chance to correct this by delivering what you advertise. hope you make good on your promises in the future . not hard, just do what you promised. if you are really legit you will respond to me by ***9/26/2015***. if not we know this is just a scam.

Questions? Get answers from the TedsWoodworking staff and other customers.

TedsWoodworking?