Review of TeddyTheDog

cs@teddythedog.com

1 Review From Our Community

nancym62
9/27/16

Teddy the Dog offers clothing and a few accessories catered to dog lovers. Many of the items utilize puns. For example, there was a shirt that said, "Orange is the New Bark" and another that had a dog wearing a football helmet and jersey and the inscription said, "Unnecessary Ruffness."
Lately, this company has been offering a different item each week. I believe they call the weekly items a part of a campaign. I get an email with a link to the site and can view the item from there. They did one when Prince died and have numerous products related to popular movies and TV Shows. Ordering through these weekly campaigns only lasts for a specified amount of time and then production occurs after they know product numbers.
TTD carries sweatshirts, a few baby-sized items, t-shirts, blankets, and dog items.
I have ordered from TTD several times and have always been happy with my purchases. Shipping is fast and products are packaged well - pawprint tissue and often a large dog-related sticker to be used as you wish. I gave them 4 stars because it is my opinion the prices are slightly high. A tank top is $28 + shipping. Yes, I get that it's about the uniqueness and I am willing to pay that for things I really want. I suppose they are really no more expensive than anywhere else. The quality is great and items have washed well. I don't mind paying for quality. Every time I wear one of my TTD shirts, someone says something. They are definitely funny.
I do not know if returns are accepted. I've never needed to return anything.

Questions? Get answers from the TeddyTheDog staff and other customers.

TeddyTheDog?