Techvedic UK

Techvedic UK has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Techvedic UK ranks 34th among Tech Support sites.

How would you rate Techvedic UK?

“Best Tech Support Service by Techvedic”

Kelly R.
6/11/15

When I resorted to Techvedic for tech support, I literally figured out why they are so famous in the Nevada region. They fixed my laptop in no time and the best part was the price. I was just asked to pay nominally for the service. Thanks Techvedic, you are definitely a force to reckon in tech support service in the Las Vegas, Nevada region.

kellyr55
June 11th, 2015

jackj59
June 9th, 2015

When experts from Techvedic came to my premises to fix the hard drive problem that my system came across, I was certain that I would get the best service and to no surprise, my expectations were answered in the best tone and I would like to thank Techvedic for every time delivering values through dedication.

harryj19
June 16th, 2015

I was looking for a simple solution that allows me to store my data and access them easily, Techvedic’s cloud backup support helped me to store my data in the cloud and access them as and when required. Thanks Techvedic for the support.

alanw32
March 7th, 2015

I came upon this company when my pc was unusable because advertising pop ups, and eventually I contacted Techvedic. They took control of my pc and identified a trojan virus. When the session finished the pc seemed OK but then after a bit of use the pop ups reappeared and another company told me on screen that I had malware issues and to contact them so I switched off, consulted the paperwork I had printed off having paid Techvedic and telephoned them at their UK office. A further exhaustive session on line has resolved the problem - the pc is behaving itself and is much faster than before. I admit to being very apprehensive about contacting them as I had since read very bad reviews of their service. I found them thorough and determined to resolve my issues, polite and effective. And the fee I paid them enables me to contact them any time with problems over the 12 months of the contract. They did the job. Thank you.

smithj16
December 30th, 2014

Every time I contact your company with a computer problem, your staff member shubham is very happy to help & sorts the problem very quickly. I will always be happy to give people I know in business your company's name to fix their computer problems.

***** Five STARS

Questions? Get answers from the Techvedic UK staff and other customers.

Techvedic lead with a team of certified & well experienced IT professionals to assist You Online. Techvedic has 100K+ Satisfied Customers. We're Techvedician.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Techvedic UK?

Have a question about Techvedic UK?