Techarex

Techarex has a consumer rating of 2.9 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Techarex ranks 48th among Tech Support sites.

How would you rate Techarex?

“Thanks for poviding me Best QuickBooks Hosting with 24/7 support”

Julia G.
6/3/16

I was looking for a QuickBooks hosting company with considerable experience in this domain and fortunately someone recommended me Techarex Networks. Ever since the day we subscribed to their QuickBooks hosting services, all our troubles related to the constant availability of the software are gone. They have immensely robust servers that guaranteed us absolute uptime. Truly, Techarex Networks delivers what they commit. I am also very much impressed by their service standards and business policy.

“Terrible”

Rachel B.
6/4/18

I have been without access to my quickbooks since the May 18,2018! My whole company operates on this program and I have lost money and sales due to this company! I can not get in contact them. They are still taking money out of my account but providing no service and have me locked out of my quickbooks system. I dont know what to do!

rachelb233
June 4th, 2018
angilap
July 19th, 2017
I have used Techarex Networks for several months and it has been fantastic support team. Great quickbooks hosting service provider and Always quick, excellent customer support for Quickbooks Cloud!
johnb1769
May 25th, 2018
Our company uses Techarex for QuickBooks hosting for our operations throughout the US. We have been without service for 8 days and counting. On 5/18/2018, a tech support voice mail indicated "they are having major issues with their infrastructure and expect it to be resolved within 48 - 72 hours. Calls and technical support tickets have gone unanswered since then. If you call support, you are on hold for 30 minutes and then disconnected with an automated "Good-Bye". There hasn't been a response to our ticket as of 5/25.
With the dependence on Techarex for accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll, the low price doesn't justify the operational risk.
luicea
Luice A.
January 19th, 2021
An Excellent Cloud and Managed Services Provider. Their response time is Quick, and the knowledge of the Engineers know what they are doing.
claudiol16
June 5th, 2018
Our company has been without quickbooks since May 18,2018. I experienced the same as all the other bad reviews. No one answers the phone at Techarex. The automated message advises 48-72 hours to resolve their major issues and the message loops or you get "good bye" after a while and it hangs up. They have taken their full payment from our account even though I advised them through email to stop billing, to cancel the service and to pro-rate for the month of May. I requested my data and no response. I am going to file a complaint through the BBB. What was scary aside from them having all our data is that a 3rd party company called me with knowledge of what was happening to us as soon as I sent an email asking for our data and canceling the service. They claim they had success retrieving the data from Techarex for other customers. They called me twice. I asked them how did they know what my company was going through and they claimed because of social media and I had not notated anything anywhere. The excuses they gave me had no foundation as I had only sent emails to Techarex.
frenzyj
June 2nd, 2017
Pathetic and scam company. Many reported frauds are observed and reported. Many of the videos are on you tube. Company changes name for charging the customers. The names under which payment is taken are Audney Inc, Techarex, 9Techts, Aforetech.
juliag35
June 3rd, 2016
smithj41
March 22nd, 2017
I had been looking for a reputed QuickBooks hosting company since long until I came across Techarex Networks that completed my prolonged search. I must say that the company perfectly met all my QuickBooks hosting requirements. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable QuickBooks hosting service provider.
felicitaj1
August 4th, 2017
Extremely helpful and fast and knowledgeable. Wonderful customer service. Excellent support! We use their QuickBooks support and hosting.
felicitaj
Felicita J.
January 19th, 2021
We have been using their Quickbooks Hosting services for 11 months and happy with its service and support. Speed is Excellent Customer service is very responsive. Hosting Prices are reasonable.

Questions? Get answers from the Techarex staff and other customers.

Techarex Networks provides managed dedicated cloud services, Server hosting supports and Solutions for QuickBooks Enterprise, Pro, Premier, SharePoint Server Hosting, Dedicated Exchange server, MS SQL Server and Accounting Software Hosting and Support.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Techarex?

Have a question about Techarex?