Tds.net

Tds.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Tds.net?

“Bad set up at the last”

Shirley T.
8/14/19

Hello I was part of tds.net dial up from 2001 until June the 7th 2019. Even tho they knew my dial up link was down they took out the whole monthof this of $24.67. I wrote to TDS P. O. Box 94510, Palatine explining thsi and never received a reply. Finally went through BBB and teh story tds.net told them was so full of untruths. Every day when I tried to log in would show message remote computer is not responding error message 678 so I informed BBB and they went back to tds.net same story. Finally I had my fill of teh untruths so went to my bank and put a permanat block on them getting any more cash from my account, so folks be careful of them. They had told me if I would give them $14.95 they would fix it. However it is not on my end only theirs.

shirleyt34
August 14th, 2019

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Tds.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tds.net?

Have a question about Tds.net?