Tccd.edu

Tccd.edu has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Tccd.edu?

“Too many knowledge checks”

Connie G.
12/14/19

I did the math program with Aleks because I needed some exposure to math formulas and problems I haven't been exposed to in a while. I'm a returning college student so I had to work myself up to college level. That was okay until I was extremely pressured to make a certain amount of "Topic Goals." I'm not sure if the community college that I was registered in actually put this added pressure on its students. But no one was making the topic goal because there wasn't enough time to actually understand and study the material. Then every two days there was "knowledge checks" checking on the material you previously learned. If you didn't do well on the knowledge checks you were sent back to the topics to start them over again before you could go further in the program. I felt like a yo yo. I didn't have enough time to study the formulas because I was going backwards most of the time. I barely made it to say the least... I have to say one positive note and that is that I appreciated the explanations, videos and formulas but unfortunately I never had enough time to study and expose myself and actually learn much because I was always being sent backwards.

connieg153
December 14th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Tccd.edu staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tccd.edu?

Have a question about Tccd.edu?