Taxi Bazaar

Taxi Bazaar has a consumer rating of 4.08 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Taxi Bazaar ranks 4th among Taxi sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%
How would you rate Taxi Bazaar?

“TaxiBazaar is very Safe and Reliable”

shambu g.
2/19/21

With the arrangement of 50+ cars, it was a wonderful experience. Thanks to Rajeev for being the best coordinator

“" BE AWARE OF THESE BAZARU GUYS "”

Aurangabad T.
3/14/20

These are the fraud guys. Used our service for their client sent wrong massage that payment done but then I know from all these reviews these are fraud peoples. I have registered a FIR against them today. Please do not deal with them especially service providers in other cities. You will not get your money. " BE AWARE OF THESE BAZARU GUYS "

shambug
February 19th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
just give proper plan for booking

Products used:
Taxi for wedding purpose

chahatk3
June 9th, 2020

I booked a taxi from Delhi to Pune during this COVID-19 duration. The service was just amazing. Arjun helped me a lot with the booking and made sure that I get taxi on time. The fare from Delhi to Pune was better than the other options. TaxiBazaar really stood out among the other. Thank you for making me and my family reach our place safely.

tanyag119
July 15th, 2020

In this tough pandameic times everyone was trying to go back to there home. Train and Flights were not operating so the only option left was cabs. I decided to book through taxibazaar as I had travelled earlier also and had great experince with them. I was only worried about the hygiene and the pass to travel. I spoke with them and they arranged everything for me. The car was fully sanitized with driver wearing proper mask. It was a very nice and safe journey for me with all the arrangements made by them.

renub6
September 15th, 2020

I booked a Cab from Delhi to Sitapur Up. Cab was well sanitized and driver was wearing masks. They took proper precautions during Covid Times. Well done Team

aurangabadt
March 14th, 2020

I have registered a FIR against them today.

" BE AWARE OF THESE BAZARU GUYS "

abhishekd21
September 4th, 2020

I had booked a cab from TaxiBazaar in January when I visited New Delhi. The driver was extremely punctual and reliable. Totally value for money experince and I suggest to everyone.

akshaya11
September 13th, 2020

Very well provided service by TaxiBazaar. Everything was perfectly arranged. Cars were clean and driver was very polite

abhishekd19
August 7th, 2020

I had booked a cab for a one day tour of Agra, and i was not disappointed. The driver covered all the tourist spots, was caring and punctual. Very affordable services and a must recommend for everyone.

nirajj3
August 29th, 2019

Booked a cab from Manali to Chandigarh, Driver was well aware about the routes.He helped us with luggage and was very friendly. Would recommend to my friends also

ashutoshs28
December 12th, 2020

This is a fraud Company and fake people operating it, they took advance for booking Innova Crysta and sent 3rd class Ertiga (smelling like toilet) of which boot space was full. Now, the person named ARJUN is not responding and not refunding the advance payment.

Never every give any advance payment to this 3rd class people.

namanp1
August 31st, 2019

I have had overall really good experiences with Taxibazaar, having used them a few times now. I first booked service to Jaipur since they offer flat rate fees and lower than other taxi services.On one occasion, I had to call the morning of the pickup due to some last minute computer issues. They were able to push the pickup time back by 15-20 minutes. I decided to use them again on my return. The flight was delayed. When we landed, my cell rang as we were deplaning. I have used them a few times now, and they were on time, and the drivers are pleasant. Highly recommend!

karans78
January 30th, 2021

DL 1 Z C 8963
Govind
*******743( details of the driver)
Their drivers are drunks and perverts.
I took a taxi on from delhi airport to ludhiana with my wife.
Their driver came drunk and was staring at my wife all the time.
He slept while driving on the highway and we were about to hit the divider. I controlled the steering and woke him up.
We got scared for life.
Plus he dropped us back in delhi and charged 1500 rs for the same.
I lost my money and was about to lose my life.
NEVER EVER BOOK A TAXI FROM THEM...
THE BIGGEST CHEATS IN THE BUSINESS.
Karan sachdeva
*******988

parishm
September 1st, 2019

Very quick response, excellent services, reasonable prices. Whereas driver was professional and gentle.

It is a legit company and serves its customers well.

By Abhishek D.