Review of Tataway

1 star

angryb9
Angry B.
11/22/17

All members were extremely professional and informative. They answered all my questions and put me at ease. I look forward to my next visit.

ritad37
Rita D.
11/22/17

Staff at Tataway unknowledgeable professional courteous and I can't say enough good things about them.
I would to Tataway to remove a bright green Teal tattoo and they were with me every step of the way. They called between my appointments to see how I was feeling, how my tattoo was doing and just generally cared about my well-being.
I would highly recommend them.

hernandoj1
HERNANDO J.
11/22/17

The place is very comfortable. The staff are helpful, clearly explain what to expect, and great to see every few weeks. Really a great experience overall.

jameso151
James O.
11/22/17

Tat away is amazing my son had a tattoo a stick and poke prison tattoo they called it. He has learning difficulties and was pressured to do it. I was so devastated. Tat away explained in detail what would happen and are so nice to my son. Plus it's fading I am thrilled they are wonderful

matteor9
Matteo R.
8/9/17

I was explained everything clearly. There was always someone checking in with me after a session. Staff has been kind and patient with me in evey step of the way. Results have been more than pleasing, very happy with my progress so far. Tataway is an excellect choice for savely removing old ugly tattoos no one wants to live with!

stefaniec15
Stefanie C.
7/11/17

Paid 200 for one service, a few days later saw a Groupon for 3 sessions for 212. Called to ask why Groupon wasn't offered to be and explained I just paid for 1 session when I could have gotten 3. The girl basically said, they are a separate entity and essentially too much too late in other words. Not great business motto and makes me want to not come back. Feeling jipped.

lynnl76
Lynn L.
7/11/17

I was super nervous about the experience and what to expect. I met with Briana and she made the experience as easy as possible. The actually tattoo removal session took only about 45 seconds or even less! and She answered all my questions super quick the next day.

jakes123
Jake S.
6/29/17

They were very knowledgeable and thorough as to what I should expect. Everything went smoothly and I was in and out very quickly

brittanyd54
Brittany D.
6/29/17

Marissa is amazing.... the business is very clean and professional... I would DEFINITELY recommend this location to anyone who is looking for a great place to have their tattoo removed

elizabethp101
Elizabeth P.
6/29/17

Professional, clean, and answered all questions. A great experience and would recommend to a friend.

susanv37
Susan V.
6/29/17

They are great!! Very knowledgeable and friendly and best of all quick so there is little to no pain during the laser process.

sherlb2
Sherl B.
6/29/17

Amazing customer service, very professional, clean and the highest quality tattoo removal I have ever experienced. Thank you Tataway you're the best of the best!

toddd53
Todd D.
6/29/17

Mike is great to work with. He is prepared, walks me through the steps of the procedure and checks to ensure I am alright during.

jasonv31
Jason V.
6/29/17

Super friendly staff with A very comfortable atmosphere, Everything was easy going . Though this may have nothing to do with nothing The woman are beautiful as well as kind.

carlyannm
Carlyann M.
6/29/17

From the moment I walked through the doors, the ladies made me feel comfortable and informed about removing my tattoo. Thanks Chelsea and Mia for all you have done:)

michaelp239
Michael P.
6/29/17

Tataway has provided me with above satisfactory service , along with an opportunity to reclaim my skin. The employees are informative , experienced , kind and happy to help me with all of my inquiries. All and all , I could not be happier with my tataway experience.

lesliew71
Leslie W.
6/29/17

From the moment I contacted Tataway to make an appointment, they were professional and friendly. I was able to get an appointment easily and the person who has preformed my first laser removal treatment, explained everything first, answered all of my questions and made me feel relaxed and comfortable.

darlenep44
Darlene P.
6/29/17

After my first appointment I was very happy with the results ...it turned white and raised a little ... very impressed by the results the first time.. however the second appointment seemed pointless .. nothing happened .. ink still the same . The man said it will fade on it's own now

tinal131
Tina L.
6/29/17

They are very professional and clear. I'm happy with the results so far and look forward to finishing up my treatments.

billb355
Bill B.
6/29/17

Laser tattoo removal is of course quite a painful experience, but the people at Tataway do all they can to make sure your experience is as good as it can be for what it is. I'm more than happy to have gone with them for my tattoo removal. Free consultation, friendly staff, more than happy to answer all your questions, multiple payment options, and they have time slots available on Saturday. I'd definitely suggest Tataway to anyone looking into laser tattoo removal.

lizl65
Liz L.
6/29/17

Everyone is so nice and professional. I have referred a few friends and they love it as well. I highly recommend them!!!

laceyc20
Lacey C.
6/29/17

I couldn't have asked for a better experience using tataway. Everyone who I've encountered through the company was extremely friendly, professional, and knowledgeable about the process and have gone through it themselves. They were honest and blunt about what to expect. I had a question after my first session about my reaction and what to expect. When I called, they answered by my name and pulled up a picture of my tattoo and referenced it so it wasn't just a blind question. It was very personal. When I came back for my second session, my question was brought up to make sure I was satisfied with the answers I received. Couldn't be happier with the customer service I've experienced and I can't wait to see more results in upcoming treatments.

seang88
Sean G.
6/29/17

It's been great! The staff is really friendly and is very knowledge about the tattoo and skin healing process. Everyone is so nice and is always so patience.

jimn90
jim n.
6/29/17

So happy I chose tataway after a bad experience at a dermatology center. Everyone I have met has been so kind, patient, knowledgable and just as determined as I am to get my tattoo off once and for all!

gloriak21
Gloria K.
6/29/17

Very professional and courteous. Most importantly Tataway made be feel very comfortable with the whole process.

Questions? Get answers from the Tataway staff and other customers.

Tataway?