Review of Tatsmart

Tatsmart reviews

Tel: +1(514).531.7426

jessicat3
9/16/11

Both my husband and I paid the $69 and took the exam and received an email that we passed but no certificate was sent out and this was 4 months ago.They had no number and never answered emails and now their site is disabled.

nathanm3
3/5/11

I recently took the course online. Scamed me took days for the account to proccess and when i studied the material. I thought there would be more on actually tattooing techniques and procedures. Just seemed off even emails seemed cheap. And when i passed the course got an email staiting that i passed and would receive my certificate in about 10 days its been 16.The company has no number. and they will not email back. Dont let them burn you!

tanyan
11/25/10

they are a scam reported them to bbb they took the money for the exam which ensures that i am fully aware of bloodbourne pathogens etc and saftey issues. i bought dvd too along with paying 69 totalling 97.89 which came out of my account within 2 days claiming the send usps certification once exam is taken and i passed i got weird email stating i passed got 3 wrong oct 15 2010 still no certification no response from site no dvd!!@!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Tatsmart staff and other customers.

Tatsmart?