Review of TamayaTech

sales@tamayatech.com

jenh97
1/5/19

Terrible.

I saw the bad reviews for this company but wanted to give them a chance. Big mistake. Details below:

The positive "Frankie Orona" review is BS since that's the guy who manages the company.

I placed an order on November 23rd which they canceled, claiming it must have disappeared from stock.

I placed a new order on a different product on November 26th.
I never received shipping information and never received the product. The company confirmed the new order.

I inquired as to the status of my order on December 18th and never received a response.

Tip for consumers: Trust the negative reviews. Don’t make my mistake.

karenm744
8/6/18

I purchased a camera and paid $276.42. When the camera arrived it did not work at all but rather when turned on, the lense constantly moved in and out and a red light flashed. I called immediately and Frank apologized and said he would authorize return. After several days I called again and said I had not received the authorization and he said, that just by chance they had another exact camera. This camera arrived after about 3 weeks (I suspect there is a policy of trying to run out the 90-day guarantee) which was also inoperable, not responding to anything.
I called immediately, that same day, and talked with Frank who expressed great surprise that he had send two broken cameras claiming that, first the cameras had been "tested" before shipping. He said that when it was turned on the light came on...did not describe any further testing. In the case of the second camera he claimed that the cameras had come from old stock from a distributor. This site sells all kinds of office equipment and cameras. I suspect that they acquire "parts only" very inexpensive items and sell them as refurbished. Frank again promised to send prepaid return authorization ad issue a full refund. After another 2 weeks I left a message that there had been no return envelope delivered without any response. I sent more e-mails requesting return and refund. No response.
This business is located at Tamayatech
10730 Potranco Rd #122-282
San Antonio, TX 78251
210-568-9105
Do not trust this company.

Tip for consumers: This company is completely fraudulent and does not practice ethical business practices. They send broken inoperable equipment as "like new/refurbished" and do not issue refunds.

Questions? Get answers from the TamayaTech staff and other customers.

TamayaTech?