Talkmobile

Talkmobile has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Talkmobile also ranks 48th among Mobile Carriers sites.

How would you rate Talkmobile?

“Helpful”

David N.
7/2/18

Found talkmobile staff really helpful in sorting out technical and contract issues. Much better than my former provider, Virgin.

“Avoid talkmobile”

Arash M.
10/14/15

I had a contract with talkmobile before and it was very good for the price I was paying. However, after upgrading my contract everything changed. - First they mistakenly delivered my new phone to my previous address and then asked me to go to my previous address (about 300 mile away!) to get the phone! It took about 3 weeks to convince them that I need to have my phone with my home address! - They accepted to pay compensation because of their mistake. I never received it. - Terrible coverage. There are several areas in midlands and south east UK with very poor coverage. There is a coverage in several areas in with your phone shows internet access but their proxy does not let you to connect. - The delivered phone is SUPER terrible. It started being switched off frequently after a while. Today I missed an important meeting because of that. I would not suggest it at all. It is cheap but believe me it is not worth it.

davidn32
July 2nd, 2018
arashm1
October 14th, 2015

I would not suggest it at all. It is cheap but believe me it is not worth it.
alanw22
July 29th, 2014
I am severely disabled;I am being illegally harassed for a debt I can prove I don't owe.
dania108
August 26th, 2015
these 2 sites r promoting this site in a wrong way saying we gave you employment join it

http://www.egapi.pt/en/ and http://www.cainhr.com/ please save your self don't be a fool

Questions? Get answers from the Talkmobile staff and other customers.

Explore Talkmobiles range of mobile phone and sim only deals. Designed to save you money and with 99.7% signal coverage click to find out more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Talkmobile?

Have a question about Talkmobile?