Talkaboutprom.com reviews

Tel: +1-718-577-5485
prom@talkaboutprom.com

johnf390
1/11/18

Unfortunately the PDF format does not work on Android phone so I didn't get my information oh well..........................................

samadr2
9/16/17

Je suis très satisfait de igoogo laivrason rapidement je recommande vivement ce site. Prix très intéressant défiant toute concurrence avec les autres et généralement

susiew19
1/16/17

I would order from Fashion Mia again and would advise any of my friends to try then out at least once. Such different clothing then you will find anywhere and you will love the quality

theaf1
9/25/13

I have been looking for a suitable prom dresses for a while. I am a budget friendly student, so I don't have much money for a dress. But I don't want my next debut to be gloomy because I have got a wrong one.
At first, talkaboutprom.com is one of my top options. But after I walked around on the Internet for a while, I noticed that there were so many websites selling gorgeous prom dresses that were much cheaper than them. I have done a lots of work on this filtration thing. As I know, Persundresses.com offers much more different styles of formal dresses. And Persun has all kinds of coupons and discounts for budget friendly friends too. Forever 21 also has much cheaper dresses. Some are even as low as $30 to $40. I have bought a cardigan there, nice quality and the price is really cheap. But I don't know how there dresses feel like. The dresses on talkaboutprom are all look the same. Nothing unique and attractive, and kinda expensive compared to Persundresses.com.
Whatsoever, customer service is nice. Give a thumb up. :)

ieamnam
8/29/11

Just wanted to thank you and compliment you on such a wonderful site. The dress was perfect, it was just what you said it would be like, however you didnt express just how fantastic they were made, my dress was incredible and l love it x I made it in measure and it did, love it, love it, love it. I will be using this site again and again. thank-you once more.

annas15
8/18/11

I was extremely delighted with my purchase. It was very easy to track and I knew exactly which day it would arrive so that someone could be there to sign for it. I had sent an email and had a very quick response. Well done to all concerned and Thank You.

pevetob
7/25/11

I ordered this dress in Diamond Blue for my daughters wedding,
I'm so impressed with the fitting ....I am amazed and would like to say a big "THANK YOU" to all involved in making my wonderful outfit.

jenniferl11
6/29/11

This dress is actually better than I hoped for! It arrived faster than I expected and looks exactly like it does in the picture. It was fully lined and better quality than I was expecting.
It fits perfectly and no alterations are needed. I couldn't be happier!

maryjanek
6/26/11

I received my dress a few days ago. I was so eager to see what it would look like. It is really beautiful!! I ordered it in royal blue and it looks really gorgeous. I ordered it in size 12 and it fits well but its just a bit big from the bust and from the waist but i think it can easily be fixed.

kyvonnek
6/23/11

They took patience to tell me tips of measurement over the phone. The dress right fits me! Thanks Talkaboutprom!

The prices are great, and the site is easy to use BUT...Has anyone purchased from this site...what is the quality of these dresses?

By Laura B.
Questions? Get answers from the Talkaboutprom.com staff and other customers.

Talkaboutprom.com?