This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Takethattour.net

Takethattour.net

Takethattour.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Takethattour.net ranks 177th among Tickets sites.

How would you rate Takethattour.net?

“Really gutted, my sister brought 4 TakeThat tickets...”

Abbie S.
7/2/09

Really gutted, my sister brought 4 TakeThat tickets for family to go and see at Wembley for tonight. Only just found out that TAKETHATTOUR.COM no longer exists now selling under TAKETHATTOUR.NET. This scam costs £265, even if my sister does recieve the money back they are still enjoying her hard earned money! Still don't understand how they are getting away with it over and over again

abbies
July 2nd, 2009

Still don't understand how they are getting away with it over and over again

nataliev
July 1st, 2009

Extremely poor for contact details and could be a bogus site

Questions? Get answers from the Takethattour.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Takethattour.net?

Have a question about Takethattour.net?