Tactical-world.net

Tactical-world.net has a consumer rating of 3.8 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Tactical-world.net ranks 5th among Guns Other sites.

How would you rate Tactical-world.net?

“Ruger American”

Jame R.
7/19/21

Aside from having the best price, their customer service was excellent. I accidently ordered the youth model and had no problems changing my order the next day. Also changed my account for me when they realized I had moved since my last order. Shipping is fast too.

“This is a scam”

Eric L.
10/26/21

The site is a scam. It is not a real company and the address is a random house. They have multiple similar fake sites. DONT USE IT IS ANSCAM!

jamer5

ericl1074
October 26th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
It is a scam, don’t use it

jenniferw1892
July 21st, 2021

Everything went perfect. Once I got my bench number for repairs I boxed up my gun and send it. Great communication with the staff at tactical-world.net. Experience was a 10 out of 10.

billb1656
January 13th, 2022

This site is a complete SCAM... Wont return calls, wont send product purchased, look at other reviews... not the good ones... those are part of the SCAM!

Never Sent

scottb1958
August 20th, 2021

"I've placed several orders with tactical World for ammo and while browsing noticed they had the best price around on a Beretta 92A1. Like my ammo orders the handgun was shipped promptly to my FFL and everything was great. It's nice to gind small shops like this, they're still out there."

Tip for consumers:
Anybody who wants to make a firearm purchase should contact tactical-world.net online store for they're the best.

Barretta

jamess5023
July 21st, 2021

I've ordered everything from firearms to C accessories from tactical-world.net and it's always a pleasure. Timely notifications and quick turnaround on orders. Keep up the good work folks!

jeffsonw1
July 20th, 2021

From the price to the web interface, shipping notification, and delivery - everything was perfect. Excellent prices, great service, was informed of my order status every step of the way. Looking forward to doing more business with these guys!

michealg35
July 19th, 2021

First time Bidder, I bid on a few things and came close a couple times. I found a few bids that I liked and won a couple, I got some Good Ammo at a Great price, I received it Quick and was Easy, No Hassles, I really enjoyed Bidding and plan on Bidding some more just as soon as I get some more money

kylel278
July 19th, 2021

I am content with the ammunition I´ve purchased. Good prices, not bad assortment. The only thing I miss are the Large Pistol Primers. They are nowhere to be bought.

bobbym242
January 4th, 2022

Agreed, they have 2 addresses and 3 Google Phone numbers. Wants you to send $$$ via Zelle and minimum order of $250. Talked to the Guy who cant speak but Broken English. Wanted me to send $$$ on Zelle. Has called me back multiple times now requesting $$$

SCAMMER

SCAMMER

Questions? Get answers from the Tactical-world.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tactical-world.net?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.8
Have a question about Tactical-world.net?