Tabbles

Tabbles has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Tabbles ranks 152nd among Business Services Other sites.

How would you rate Tabbles?

“Efficient support”

MIKE M.
6/28/20

During a recent upgrade, I had a problem to register my licence code. Support by emails from Andrea at Tabbles.net was efficient, swift and polite.

“Shocking Company”

Michele S.
6/21/20

Minus 5 Stars Buyer Beware Do not purchase or download any of their software. Scam artists, deceptive and unconscionable behavior Stay away

mikem2055
June 28th, 2020

Andrea D. – Tabbles Rep

Thank you Mike, we try our best!:-)

micheles613
June 21st, 2020

Minus 5 Stars
Buyer Beware
Stay away

Andrea D. – Tabbles Rep

The person writing the review, has downloaded a freebie on a third party website, which allowed for activation only for 24h. After missing the activation window, the person contacted us complaining, to which we extended the activation window for one extra day, which the person missed again. The review is basically a complain for a product that was neither delivered, nor charged or paid for.

They don't respond, do not buy or download anything they should not be allowed to operate

By Michele S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Tabbles staff and other customers.

Andrea D.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tabbles?

Have a question about Tabbles?