Sythe, Sell & Trade Game Items

Sythe, Sell & Trade Game Items

www.sythe.org

Sythe, Sell & Trade Game Items has a consumer rating of 4.23 stars from 31 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Sythe, Sell & Trade Game Items also ranks 7th among Mmorpg sites.

How would you rate Sythe, Sell & Trade Game Items?

“Sythe.org”

David F.
2/15/19

I'm using Sythe.org as seller for few month. I never had any issues with the forum (Trading/Staff) , I highly recommend it for everyone looking to buy or sell in-game items. I don't only use Sythe.org for the marketplace, but mostly for the awesome community. I have learned quite a bit from a lot of the members here on the site. Most of the people I've met are super kind, friendly and helpful! This is one community I do recommend!

“Sythe Owner and Staff are inciting violence, scamming their donators STAY AWAY!”

Sythe K.
8/7/19

Their owner was reported for inciting violence against mulsims, the owner is named Richard who belongs to christchurch, NewZealand. He has been inciting violence and extremism and currently has a open police charge against him. Do NOT TRUST THIS WEBSITE

sythek
August 7th, 2019
mehdiy2
September 17th, 2018
Scammer was apparently friends with mods and banned me instead.Admins and mods are litterally corrupt as $#*!. Dont trust them.
sams390
August 5th, 2017
DO NOT USE THIS SITE. Even the mods and admins are scammers. Dave and Wortel are their names. They stole over $2K USD from me. Don't make the stupid mistake I did. They are lyers, they harass and threaten you if you don't sell to them once you make 1 single post on their site. DO NOT USE. SCAM BEWARE. SCAM FAKE BULL$#*! website.
Sythe A. – Sythe, Sell & Trade Game Items Rep
We're sorry you had a negative experience. Would you like to explain exactly what happened?
jimmiej4
May 30th, 2015
try selling runescape gold there. their own mods and top list buyers (with newly registered accounts or accounts just made for scamming past few month) will come up to your thread saying they will buy your gold and then they will charge back . i saw this with skype resolver a mod and a new buyer had same ip . watch-out for these scammers they are bunch of retards
Sythe A. – Sythe, Sell & Trade Game Items Rep
We're sorry you had a bad experience on our trading platform. We can assure you that none of our staff are scammers. They are all carefully hand picked and vetted. We also have a publicly viewable IP audit system which can be used to verify who is in control of or owns a particular account and multiple accounts per person are forbidden. Please come back and try us again any time and don't hesitate to ask for help on safe trading practices.
fredp1
November 9th, 2010
it is a cheating cold evil orperation making money off of inocent people
Sythe A. – Sythe, Sell & Trade Game Items Rep
We're sorry you had a bad experience with our virtual goods trading platform. Next time you visit please follow the stickies and guides on how to trade safely and always use an official middleman to ensure a safe trade.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Sythe, Sell & Trade Game Items staff and other customers.

Sell & Trade Game Items | OSRS Gold | ELO, Sell & Trade 2007 RuneScape Gold, ELO Boosting, Rocket League of Legends, Runescape Private Server gold, Pokemon Go Accounts, FIFA coins, CS:GO keys, Diablo III Accounts.

Sythe A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sythe, Sell & Trade Game Items?

Have a question about Sythe, Sell & Trade Game Items?