Sythe, Sell & Trade Game Items reviews

alexr264
11/14/18

I'm a market user by nature, I'm excited with paying people to build my fantasy accounts. Sythe has allowed me easy access to this need if your need is RS Gold, Accounts or Services. Sythe is the #1 Contender, don't bother using anyone else. A massive free marketplace with hundreds of active sellers and thousands of buyers. Our dream!

bills577
11/8/18

Diverse forum ranging from the market to off topic discussion. I've been active on and off for the better part of 7 years on sythe.org and the community is what really makes this site tick. Whether it's the market, giveaways, or community events that draw you in, I'm sure you'll find something that keeps you coming back.

dks7
11/8/18

I've been apart of Sythe for awhile now. While there is plenty of options for game, account, gold, and misc trading available, there is also a good spot for community envolvement. You can participate in events, giveaways and even game achievement logs to keep track of your progress. It's not a perfect site but it's fun and if you take your time with the marketplace you can buy/sell/trade in the market with ease and cheaper than other gaming sites.

johnm2529
11/7/18

Great site, my experience buying gold on runescape was the easiest I have ever had. I simply found a seller in the rs2007 section for selling gold, made sure they had vouches, and then PMd them. Got my gold in 5 minutes.

Prices are much cheaper than other websites - most sellers accept BTC and a few take paypal as well. Make sure to use a seller who is TRUSTED which means they have vouches. For trades over $250 you can also use a middleman on the site.

mehdiy2
9/17/18

Scammer was apparently friends with mods and banned me instead.Admins and mods are litterally corrupt as $#*!. Dont trust them.

yez3
12/20/17

Great site to sell gold and buy gold. Ive sold around 9b on there with no problems. people have tried to scam me but if your smart and use an omm then there is nothing to worry about. People have tried to scam me but I just get them banned. Just be smart :D

sams390
8/5/17

DO NOT USE THIS SITE. Even the mods and admins are scammers. Dave and Wortel are their names. They stole over $2K USD from me. Don't make the stupid mistake I did. They are lyers, they harass and threaten you if you don't sell to them once you make 1 single post on their site. DO NOT USE. SCAM BEWARE. SCAM FAKE BULL$#*! website.

Response from Sythe A., Sythe, Sell & Trade Game Items Representative
We're sorry you had a negative experience. Would you like to explain exactly what happened?
juwanr
Iluv v.
1/18/17

Pretty awesome site that guides you and helps you through the process of selling/buying virtual goods, irl goods, and even currency.

moneym5
12/22/16

Absolutely the greatest Runescape forums. It's been around since 2005 and at this rate, they look like they maybe going until 3005. They have a great staff and friendly community members. You can talk, trade, or just browse through their posts. Amazing content and great people!

daddyy1
12/22/16

Sythe.org has proven itself to be one of the best online forums to this date. It has a large community with many different & unique interests ranging from sales, music, games, anime, and more. If you're looking for a place to call home when you're online, this is the place to be. Sythe.org has superb members as well, you'll definitely meet many friendly names along the way.

Daddy Yankiee ;)

iank17
12/20/16

I've been a sythe member since 2014 and I couldn't be happier. The site offers a great platform to not only buy items/accounts for all of your favorite games, but also a place to sell your current items/accounts. Why let an old account go to waste when you could make money off of it! Highly recommend!

bones3
12/20/16

It's as simple as the title states. Sythe.org is the perfect place to fulfill any and every gamer's needs. No matter what game you play (RuneScape, League of Legends, World of Warcraft, CS:GO, etc), no matter what the need, someone will be there to cater to you and it. As with any online community you should always exercise extreme caution when dealing there however if you practice common sense and use the resources available to you (Official Middlemen, etc) your stay will be fruitful and pleasant.

Tip for consumers: Read the rules: https://www.sythe.org/threads/the-official-sythe-org-rules/

mezt
12/20/16

Sythe.org provides a free market for you to trade your online/game goods. If you trade smart, safely, and take precautions while trading, you'll be good to go. It's not the website's fault that you got scammed, just like it's not craigslist's fault you got ripped off. Stay safe, stay smart and you'll have no problems at all.

nethras
11/29/16

I have registered the website about two months ago. I believe it's very good for finding information on game items and selling them. However it's a little bit mess. I believe more categories needed for the forums to understand better what do they include. Besides the site is a sale platform but they don't take any responsibility about security of sales.

jeroenh9
8/3/16

What lead me to check out Sythe was the market, it was and is the biggest market for the game that I seeked to do business in (Runescape). After I had done some trades and gained a bit of reputation I decided I wanted to start an actual small business, so I did and opened my own Questing Service. What suprised me was the amount of people that immediately trusted me enough to let me do quests on their account, my little business grew at such a high rate that I was full of orders most of the time.

Besides the market related stuff that had drawn me to Sythe, the active userbase and the events that are hold every now in then (in which you can win awesome stuff) is what kept me using Sythe. An example of a few subforums that I especially liked are the dicing competition subforum (in which you can win free stuff by simply posting in a thread), the spam subforum (in which you can post almost whatever you like) and the Runescape related subforums. In regards to the dicing competition subforum I was lucky enough to win about 150M in RS3 gold, which is equivalent to 35$.

ryanb104
8/3/16

Have used Sythe for a couple of years now and have made nothing but profit. Sythe is a great place to sell your runescape, wow, csgo, and many other in-game gold/accounts/and items directly to a buyer, cutting out high percentage middleman fees found on other websites. Safety of the trade is not a concern because many free and available middlemen are offered to handle your trade. It is key to read the stickies before trading to avoid scams. Overall a 5 star+++ website for the virtual entrepreneur.

erict63
8/3/16

If you're looking for a great way to improve your pokedex or you want to buy and sell an account on Pokemon GO then Sythe is where I recommend. The staff are extremely nice and the userbase is awesome! Go check them out! Not only that but they also provide cheats and a market for a lot of other games.

andrewp106
8/3/16

Traded a bunch on this site. As with any online community, there are people out to get you, but as long as you trade safe you'll be fine. I recommend taking the time to get an experienced community member to help you and reading the stickied threads at the top of various sections. Overall, good active trading platform. The pokemon section there is super active, tons of traders there =)!

graces54
8/3/16

I have bought and sold on Sythe for years and have never had any issues. Purchasing through reputable sellers is a must as they do not want to give up their reputation over a messily $50. It's about smart purchase and selling, don't go and buy an account over 100$ with someone who has 5 vouches. Be smart.

jimmiej4
5/30/15

try selling runescape gold there. their own mods and top list buyers (with newly registered accounts or accounts just made for scamming past few month) will come up to your thread saying they will buy your gold and then they will charge back . i saw this with skype resolver a mod and a new buyer had same ip . watch-out for these scammers they are bunch of retards

Response from Sythe A., Sythe, Sell & Trade Game Items Representative
We're sorry you had a bad experience on our trading platform. We can assure you that none of our staff are scammers. They are all carefully hand picked and vetted. We also have a publicly viewable IP audit system which can be used to verify who is in control of or owns a particular account and multiple accounts per person are forbidden. Please come back and try us again any time and don't hesitate to ask for help on safe trading practices.
coolk
11/18/14

Great community, lots of events to win prizes with no entry fee, really helpful & friendly staff as well as a wide marketplace. The only people that have to worry about Sythe are scammers - great policies with dealing with them.

tylerh
5/16/11

Good place to sell your runescape services.

They don't make any money at all? unless you ask them to middle man a trade for you

Good community and worth the time to check it out

fredp1
11/9/10

it is a cheating cold evil orperation making money off of inocent people

Response from Sythe A., Sythe, Sell & Trade Game Items Representative
We're sorry you had a bad experience with our virtual goods trading platform. Next time you visit please follow the stickies and guides on how to trade safely and always use an official middleman to ensure a safe trade.

Questions? Get answers from the Sythe, Sell & Trade Game Items staff and other customers.

Sythe, Sell & Trade Game Items?