SyncTech.com.my

SyncTech.com.my has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SyncTech.com.my also ranks 151st among IT Services sites.

How would you rate SyncTech.com.my?

“A Credible web design service in Malaysia with experienced web designers”

Alisha M.
9/8/16

I was looking for a reputed web design company in Malaysia and it was SYNCTECH which came to my rescue with attractive design samples and affordable plans and which I could pay on easy and convenient terms. According to my knowledge, SYNCTECH is one of the certified web design service provider as well as the web hosting company in Malaysia providing expert assistance to people in the process of web site design and development.

alisham22
September 8th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the SyncTech.com.my staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SyncTech.com.my?

Have a question about SyncTech.com.my?