Review of Swindr

Swindrimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

budd13
4/29/19
On March 28th, 2019, I ordered their bone conduction ear buds for my wife's birthday. Paid extra for expedited shipping. There was no phone number available on their website so I emailed them for tracking info. No response. After multiple a couple of weeks and emails I sent and email to cancel my order. Clara, the "service expert" indicated on April 8th, 2019, the order already shipped so no refund. Still no tracking. After multiple additional emails I went to their website this morning (4/29/2019) and the site was "not found". I'm assuming they are out of business.
If you see a website for such headphones (their only product) as Swimsounds.com, or Mini Divers out of Ontario, Canada, DO NOT purchase from them! It's a scam! They are also offered at https://tekystore.com/products/swimsounds.
mariao76
11/11/18
Many couples here, they are real, they mostly are fabulous swingers, I am a single woman, I am warmly welcomed there.

Tip for consumers: It would be more perfect if you guys can add more things for us to connect each other.

Questions? Get answers from the Swindr staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Swindr