Review of Sweet Maria's

West Oakland, CA 94607, US
info@sweetmarias.com

davidf140
10/19/15

hands down, one of my favorite resources for home roasting info and insight - great site

paulf53
2/18/15

I have used SM in the past, they were good. I needed a new roaster so I new SM would be helpful, so I ordered my 600$ machine from them. They were sure helpful leading up to me buying the machine. When I had a problem, they would not contact me back. I contacted again, and finally filled out a return merchandise form. They then emailed me but not to help, they sent me to the importer. The importer took care of the problem. Another issue has happened to the same part, the importer is helping again, but again, SM did nothing to help. I even told them that I did not want anything free, just some help. No help whatsoever. If you need green beans I would recommend you order from this site, http://www.burmancoffee.com. Because SM only wants your money, not to service customers.

toma198
11/27/12

A wealth of information is available to the home coffee roaster, as well as quality products and green coffee beans from all over the world. They even rate the seasons crop of beans and give instructions on how to best roast them! It's a wonderful website and company to do business with.

miker35
2/17/12

Sweet Marias sells deluxe coffees to roast at home. Their web site is informative and easy to use. The products are well priced and very good. The best coffee ever! Shipping is quick and accurate. No trouble at all!

tonyl6
6/27/10

This green coffee retailer has a ton of great information about coffee, and coffee roasting in particular. The navigation/content organization could be improved, but it is an otherwise great site.

Questions? Get answers from the Sweet Maria's staff and other customers.

Sweet Maria's?