SushiHiroba.co.uk

SushiHiroba.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SushiHiroba.co.uk ranks 32nd among Restaurants sites.

How would you rate SushiHiroba.co.uk?

“Great Place, Great People”

Mark C.
4/5/16

I ate sushi at this restaurant and i must thank a lot to friendly staff who guided me on hot to eat them correctly as it was my first time (shy). I enjoyed much, Very cosy place where i will for sure invite my girlfriend next time. Average prices and all in all i liked restaurant.

markc189
April 5th, 2016
adams238
November 18th, 2016
Have been a customer for years. Never any issues. Fast delivery
thanas5
December 15th, 2015
Pleasant environment, friendly staff and reasonable price

Questions? Get answers from the SushiHiroba.co.uk staff and other customers.

Sushi Hiroba London menu page, holborn sushi, +44(0) 20 7430 1888

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SushiHiroba.co.uk?

Have a question about SushiHiroba.co.uk?