This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Surveyhoney.co

Surveyhoney.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Surveyhoney.co?

“They don't pay!”

Xiaoqing L.
3/25/21

I did enough surveys on SurveyHoney to quality a $39.73 paypal payment, but it never comes, I did ask for help 6 times over one month, nothing happened. All I got is automatic reply and until now I still haven't got a penny from them This is one of the worst supports I have encountered

xiaoqingl
March 25th, 2021

This is one of the worst supports I have encountered

andym553
July 11th, 2020

They want your phone and PayPal data, then just after asking to cash out they suspend your account.
Of course they steal all your earnings and time accrued so far.
I just reported them to the FBI suspecting a larger scam behind it.
Enjoy signing up to those con artists!

jerryc114
November 8th, 2020

I have been participating in surveys at this site for several months. I requested a $25 payout on Oct. 16th. I qualified for quick pay which would be in 5 days. It is now Nov. 8th and have not received any payout. I have contacted support several times. So far no response. However I am still receiving emails notifying me of available surveys, So it appears that there is someone still there.
I would advise avoiding this site as there are many survey sites that operate as advertised.

frankm1118
November 4th, 2020

They won't ever pay. They even hav a daily limit on their tasks. Unbelievable.
Stay far away from these guys
Total fraudsters.

matthews1440
March 18th, 2021

I requested a $90+ payout after several months of survey participations (and many surveys I did not qualify for). Convceniently they tell me I have been inconsistent and not thoughtful in my responses (not true, and I requested examples or information, and did not receive any response). I asked that they at least pay what they owe. Nothing.

maxineb95
May 29th, 2021

I received an email from Survey Honey. I checked out one review on testpilot which said it was a great company to deal with, so I signed up with them. I completed about three surveys on a Saturday morning. Then a message popped up saying I wouldn't be able to complete any more surveys that day. I don't do surveys for the fun of it. I do surveys to make a little money. So this is not a company I would recommend. I have had much better results with Branded Surveys and Survey Junkie. Neither of them put a limit on how many surveys I could complete in one day. They both pay out at a certain point level and have been a pleasure to work with.

Tip for consumers:
The site limits how many surveys you can complete in a day.

denisem696
December 21st, 2020

I keep accurate records of my Cash Rewards from ALL the sites I am on (from morning until night!). I keep mine on a spreadsheet and these sites think "WE" are stupid. They think this and laugh at us BC they know that we spend hours and hours for pennies! And then make excuses why we haven't been paid from our hard work. I wonder what their customers would say if they knew? I joined Survey Honey on July 4,2020 and cashed out on Nov 19,2020 for a whopping total of: $25.59! I am still waiting after 11 emails! I then decided to do the quick pay for: $17.43 on Dec 18... And I haven't been paid for either yet! I am planning to email them one last time letting them know I'm going to call the Attorney General if they don't pay me. I was suspended from 3 other sites, BC they accused me of cheating! And I'm like WOW... WTF! If I were cheating someone and "circumventing" (as they called it), then I'd have robbed them blind! Give me a freaken' break! These places suck & we NEED to work together against them! Anyways! That's my RANT. Happy Holidays!

miked1289
April 24th, 2021

You do the survey and they refuse to pay
A RIP OFF and a JOKE of a SITE
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THESE FOOLS

Questions? Get answers from the Surveyhoney.co staff and other customers.

supportt14
Support T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Surveyhoney.co?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.0
Have a question about Surveyhoney.co?