This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Surplusmarketplace.net

Surplusmarketplace.net

Surplusmarketplace.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Surplusmarketplace.net ranks 97th among Fitness Equipment sites.

How would you rate Surplusmarketplace.net?

“I paid for the product and received conformation”

Keith S.
1/17/10

I paid for the product and received conformation. I was given a ship date and it was verified but have never received the product. I ordered on December 11,2009 and have not received as of January 16,2010. It is a complete rip off.

keiths
January 17th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Surplusmarketplace.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Surplusmarketplace.net?

Have a question about Surplusmarketplace.net?