Sunwinjewelry.cn

Sunwinjewelry.cn

Sunwinjewelry.cn has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Sunwinjewelry.cn?

“Bad designers”

Brigette C.
6/25/18

I will make this short and sweet I am in the jewelry business for a long time and design jewelry, this is the second time I use this company given the fact first time wasn't that good either, always think maybe they will get it right. WRONG!!! I had them design items it took them 5 months which should have been 30 to 40 days. Every step of the one had to remind them to send pictures of what they were making. I approved items that again for the second time did not get what I wanted. I'm stuck with product that I cannot sell and have 40 of each that I cannot fix. I highly do not recommend this company if your wise.

brigettec
June 25th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Sunwinjewelry.cn staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sunwinjewelry.cn?

Have a question about Sunwinjewelry.cn?