SunWing CA

Trustpilot
1.4 / 5
Better Business Bureau
1.5 / 5

SunWing CA has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SunWing CA ranks 184th among Travel Other sites.

How would you rate SunWing CA?

“Find another Travel Co.”

karl r.
2/16/16

After having booked a 14 night vacation including airfare, accommodation at the tropicana hotel in P. V, Mexico and 14 breakfasts for 2 people, we discovered when we arrived that the hotel would not honour the breakfasts even though I showed the manager my copy of the booking confirmation which indicated that a breakfast meal plan was paid for. The Sunwing rep didn't have a contact for sunwing in Canada and told me to email sunwing myself. I did email them several times but never received any replies. Not impressed with sunwing vacations or the Tropicana hotel.

karlr17
February 16th, 2016

peymana
October 30th, 2017

I signed up for a Sunwing family vacation package using my RBC reward miles on OCT 8,2017. There was a KIDS free package and a regular package. I selected the regular package by mistake. The price difference between the two is $1300 for the same hotel, same time, same flight. I have called RBC and SUNWING repeatedly to fix this mistake and switch us to the KIDS free package but they refuse to do so. This is the worst customer service I have witnessed in years. They have the GOTCHA mentality. THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS. I will be posting this all over social media and won't rest until this issue is resolved. Trust me.

Trip information

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the SunWing CA staff and other customers.

Sunwing saves you money on travel with Vacation Packages on All Inclusive Vacations and Vacation Deals to Mexico, the Caribbean, USA & Europe. Book Last Minute Travel Deals and take advantage of Discount Travel rates today.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SunWing CA?

Have a question about SunWing CA?