Review of SunWing.ca

Tel: +1 800 666 9333
privacy@sunwing.ca

peymana
10/30/17

I signed up for a Sunwing family vacation package using my RBC reward miles on OCT 8, 2017. There was a KIDS free package and a regular package. I selected the regular package by mistake. The price difference between the two is $1300 for the same hotel, same time, same flight. I have called RBC and SUNWING repeatedly to fix this mistake and switch us to the KIDS free package but they refuse to do so. This is the worst customer service I have witnessed in years. They have the GOTCHA mentality. THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS. I will be posting this all over social media and won't rest until this issue is resolved. Trust me.

karlr17
2/16/16

After having booked a 14 night vacation including airfare , accommodation at the tropicana hotel in P.V, Mexico and 14 breakfasts for 2 people , we discovered when we arrived that the hotel would not honour the breakfasts even though I showed the manager my copy of the booking confirmation which indicated that a breakfast meal plan was paid for. The Sunwing rep didn't have a contact for sunwing in Canada and told me to email sunwing myself. I did email them several times but never received any replies. Not impressed with sunwing vacations or the Tropicana hotel.

Questions? Get answers from the SunWing.ca staff and other customers.

Ɨ