Review of Sun Star Club

Tel: 1800 532 9979

1 star

kavitas4
4/10/17

Sunstar the club booked a hotel Lemon Tree in Chandigarh for me. The quality as well as location of the hotel were beyond words. It was located near a famous Elante mall, Chandigarh. There was a complimentary breakfast also which was very delicious. The hotel staff and room were excellent.

invincibles
4/3/17

Amazing customer service offered by Sunstar club! We were looking for a reliable membership company, so one of my friends asked me to avail the services of Sunstar club membership. At first, I didnt believe but when I opted the services offered by Sunstar club, then I realized the reputation and fantastic services offered by Sunstar the club.

shyamr4
2/21/17

My trip to with Sunstar Club left me spell bound. My view from the room was very nice. The experience was very positive and I happened to deal with good people. The room service was great. Very happy to travel with this club. I will surely recommend it to others as well.

amank14
2/9/17

I have had a positive experience with Sunstar club. Unlike other clubs, the rooms and accommodation space is easily available. We needed a suite during peak vacation time and thus requested them to arrange the same for us. We know it would have been difficult for them but they prioritized our happiness and somehow managed to book it for us. My family was very happy and appreciated me for being able to book a room during such a peek rush. Im really thankful to the club for not letting my name down and making a great vacation possible for us.

mukeshb3
2/7/17

I went for several stays with Sunstar Club and I am very satisfied to see their property. They provided with highly luxurious services and the rooms were amazing. I requested them to give me a room with a nice view and they agreed to it without any hassles. I m thankful to them for agreeing to my request and giving me what was needed. I stayed at JW Marriot, Mumbai. Really loved the view of Juhu beach from my room. Everything was well organized. The room services were readily available. Thank you Sunstar.

Questions? Get answers from the Sun Star Club staff and other customers.

Sun Star Club?