Review of Stuff on my Cat

Beaverton, OR 97005, US
Tel: 2801234567

frankc50
11/17/14

This site is good. This is a website which is ideal for thosewho wish to have some fun about cats. I like it.

chriso1
3,069 helpful votes
10/18/09

What the internet was made for. Or ought to have been. Not to be confused with stuffonmycat.net, which when I looked, had a lot of photos of cats with no stuff on them, thereby failing to understand the point entirely. Has spawned at least one forum for people who love stuff on their cats to connect, sold more than a hundred thousand copies of the paper version and is probably making Zazzle rich with its range of aprons, tees, ties and so forth, which on receipt owners presumably pile on their cats if there seems to be any space left. An icon of Web 1.0 and a lasting classic, for reasons we can all understand but find awfully hard to explain.

tn1
1,552 helpful votes
10/12/09

I really couldn't tell you what makes Stuff on my Cat so appealing to me. I love cats because they're easy-going enough to let you pile just about anything on top of them but they're also irritable enough to make sure you know they're not enjoying it. With almost 4000 posts, you can find cats covered by almost anything - remote controls (a popular one), beer cans, costumes, dishes, etc.

Questions? Get answers from the Stuff on my Cat staff and other customers.

Stuff on my Cat?