This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Stubhub.nl

Stubhub.nl has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Stubhub.nl are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Stubhub.nl?

“Do not use Stubhub ever.”

helen s.
6/27/20

"FanProtectTM means every order is 100% guaranteed" Nonsense. They are giving coupons that cannot be used back. They have customer service that is not fluent in English and tells different tales. My loss is 600 dollars in a time of plague. The other vendors have returned the money. They carefully say that California/Mass customers can have money back. This is an Ebay firm... cash flow positive... So consider sending Ebay a message also. Christopher was the manager who spoke with me and he suggested that I find someone in another state and give them my password to use the coupons. I think that is illegal in India also. Send this firm a message... use any of the other ticket sources.

helens155
June 27th, 2020

Send this firm a message... use any of the other ticket sources.

Not the right question. Customer service is in India and many of the customer service people are not fluent. They give differing answers. A manager was "supposed" to call me back... for 24 straight hours on a taped phone... no call came in... Resilience/endurance is needed by customers

By helen s.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Stubhub.nl staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stubhub.nl?

Have a question about Stubhub.nl?