St Lucia Sea Moss

St Lucia Sea Moss has a consumer rating of 4.92 stars from 45 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. St Lucia Sea Moss also ranks 2nd among Herbs sites.

• I've been using my Seamoss gel in my tea, smoothies and even adding to my food, and using it as a face mask too.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate St Lucia Sea Moss?

“Quality 70g of Sea Moss”

Miles B.
3/14/20

The communication from the start was excellent as from the minute i placed the order i was notified of every step of the way with updates. Delivery was on point and the quality of the sea moss speaks for itself as i could smell the ocean upon opening the bag and the sea moss had been treated with love!! Will definitely order again once i finish my batch along side the mango and soursop leaves.

face mask (3)
milesb52
March 14th, 2020
marka995
March 15th, 2020
This Sea Moss Is Great And Very Easy To Use Quality Amount For The Price You Pay And Very Healthy. I'm Now Going To Be A Regular Customer I Love This Stuff As An Athlete And A Part Time Working Man The Sea Moss Has All The Minerals Your Body Needs Plus Lots Of Vitamins Thank You
asiyahb
March 5th, 2020
Amazing, second time I've purchased it and it's the best. I take 2 tablespoons every morning and my mind and body feel amazing. I've used it as a face mask as well. If you want good quality sea moss that you can trust then this would be it. I've recommended it to my friends and they're purchasing it too.
anastasiap21
February 26th, 2020
Super happy that this available in UK, already made raw almond cheese, coconut cheesecake and a face mask, brilliant quality product and amazing service from the company!
me312
January 26th, 2020
Heard about this through Dr Sebi R.I.P. (who heard it from Left Eye R.I.P.)
Check Both their works for a more full life!

Peace n blessings
cassandral114
March 27th, 2020
Loooooove their products and customer service! We are beyond happy we found you!! Perfection! Thank you!
paulab301
January 20th, 2020
Excellent Customer Service Everytime!
Absolutly delighted with the quality and quantity of SeaMoss
Quick Delivery

Power of Plants Ltd
andyh318
February 23rd, 2020
Great service and a top product!!!!
I have yet to turn my sea moss to gel but the quality of the moss looks amazing!!!
Thanks
natashas159
February 26th, 2020
Have brought this product a few times now and from start to delivery the service is excellent. The seamoss is amazing, very clean. Very much impressed. You will always have me as a customer
nishab12
March 14th, 2020
The delivery I got is very fast , my parents love it and my family thank you for the benefits of the health helped
kb509
February 2nd, 2020
Real moss. The gel is a nice consistency and it smells fresh. It's also crunchy when dry which is how real moss behaves when sun dried
victoriaa146
February 11th, 2020
Love love love will be Ordering all the time it's part of my lifestyle now xx will recommend to everyone I know
lishar3
March 10th, 2020
I've purchased several times and always receive an excellent service, The seamoss is of great quality and an essential part of my diet.
lucyp84
November 28th, 2019
Really quick delivery to the UK. High quality sea moss. I am yet to prepare it but all great so far!
sahard1
October 13th, 2019
I expected a pungent smell of fishy water. But to my surprise the moss smelled fresh! Like it just was picked! And when prepared correctly it has ZERO taste and beautiful texture! Everything about this was neat clean and fresh! Check out their IG page for a preparation video!
kojos1
November 3rd, 2019
After trying a few other brands and not never being able to get it right' I decided to try this sea moss. It's the cleanest I've ever bought and came out exactly as it said it would when following the recipe. Great consistency, clean taste and I'm so easy to add in all sorts of things. I'm over the moon with this product and will stick to this brand from now on.
andreh47
December 3rd, 2019
Great, speedy, professional service. When there was an issue with my delivery, they dealt with the problem promptly and had my product sent out again right away. Was very pleased by how well the situation was handled. Great service, great product! A****
micquelw
September 24th, 2019
I'm so impressed with the entire process of placing my order to delivery yesterday. You guys not only kept me updated every step of the way but my order of 6 bags of sea moss came so quickly. My husband and I can't wait to start using it. Your service alone is enough to make us returning customers. Thank you so much!!
maureens158
September 20th, 2019
After taking a heaped teaspoon every morning for over 6 months now, my early morning blogged nose is cured, my joints are noticeably less painful, my mood seems more positive and happy.... can not believe it. I ran out for the first time just over a week ago, and my nose is back to being blogged, joints getting uncomfortable and feeling a bit grumpy... just ordered 3 bags so won't happen again. Cheers to St Lucia Sea Moss....
fionaa20
August 14th, 2019
Nicely packaged in easy 70g potions that last two to three weeks. Easy to clean, great quality sea moss and good value for money. Highly recommended - I will most certainly purchase again!
samh276
October 27th, 2019
Prompt response and quick delivery. Product of a high standard. Have been feeling the benefits and has only been a week of using it. Thank you
sandram679
December 7th, 2019
Received my first 3 pack of sea moss and I was absolutely delighted. My second purchase was the 1kg with exceptional customer service and speedy reply to my questions...
seguno1
December 25th, 2019
I wasn't expecting the volume of seamoss I recieved, great value for money! Quick delivery to the UK!
adriang73
November 19th, 2019
I used to buy seamoss powder from another source but it was of a low quality and this is much better, tastes pretty good and is the base of all my smoothies.
mars13
August 20th, 2019
Waiting to see what the product is like, in terms of its effects. Generous amount given, just blended the first batch after soaking it. Seems good quality. Can't wait for results!

Questions? Get answers from the St Lucia Sea Moss staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about St Lucia Sea Moss?

Have a question about St Lucia Sea Moss?