St Lucia Sea Moss reviews

1 star

seguno1
12/25/19
I wasn't expecting the volume of seamoss I recieved, great value for money! Quick delivery to the UK!
sandram679
12/7/19
Received my first 3 pack of sea moss and I was absolutely delighted. My second purchase was the 1kg with exceptional customer service and speedy reply to my questions...
andreh47
12/3/19
Great, speedy, professional service. When there was an issue with my delivery, they dealt with the problem promptly and had my product sent out again right away. Was very pleased by how well the situation was handled. Great service, great product! A****
lucyp84
11/28/19
Really quick delivery to the UK. High quality sea moss. I am yet to prepare it but all great so far!
adriang73
11/19/19
I used to buy seamoss powder from another source but it was of a low quality and this is much better, tastes pretty good and is the base of all my smoothies.
kojos1
11/3/19
After trying a few other brands and not never being able to get it right' I decided to try this sea moss. It's the cleanest I've ever bought and came out exactly as it said it would when following the recipe. Great consistency, clean taste and I'm so easy to add in all sorts of things. I'm over the moon with this product and will stick to this brand from now on.
samh276
10/27/19
Prompt response and quick delivery. Product of a high standard. Have been feeling the benefits and has only been a week of using it. Thank you
sahard1
10/13/19
I expected a pungent smell of fishy water. But to my surprise the moss smelled fresh! Like it just was picked! And when prepared correctly it has ZERO taste and beautiful texture! Everything about this was neat clean and fresh! Check out their IG page for a preparation video!
michaelm2786
10/7/19
Really enjoy this brand and would recommend it to everyone.
Their method of uncooked is different but makes sense as cooking kills of some benefits of the moss plus the instagram page has great smoothie recipes
stevend405
10/5/19
Fast service and a exceptional product. I would highly recommend the St Lucia sea moss
Company to family and friends and those who would like to elevate and rejuvenate their health.
jacquelineh345
10/1/19
Exceptional service and top quality product. Can't get enough of it.
I will definitely be purchasing again.
micquelw
9/24/19
I'm so impressed with the entire process of placing my order to delivery yesterday. You guys not only kept me updated every step of the way but my order of 6 bags of sea moss came so quickly. My husband and I can't wait to start using it. Your service alone is enough to make us returning customers. Thank you so much!!
maureens158
9/20/19
After taking a heaped teaspoon every morning for over 6 months now, my early morning blogged nose is cured, my joints are noticeably less painful, my mood seems more positive and happy.... can not believe it. I ran out for the first time just over a week ago, and my nose is back to being blogged, joints getting uncomfortable and feeling a bit grumpy... just ordered 3 bags so won't happen again. Cheers to St Lucia Sea Moss....
beib1
9/15/19
Never had Seamoss before and thought it would taste really bad but it actually taste of nothing. Upon receiving and seeing how clean it was I was impressed having read other reviews about other brands on how dirty and sandy it was. St Lucia Seamoss is very clean. Five Stars!
I've been using my Seamoss gel in my tea, smoothies and even adding to my food, and using it as a face mask too. Not been using it long enough to notice changes in how I feel but i'm very happy with my purchase and shall be placing another order very soon.
Thanks Guys!!
sg258
9/8/19
Delivery was fast, product arrived packaged properly and undamaged, and most importantly seamoss working great with excellent preparation instructions.
sheldonr15
9/1/19
the product came in a reasonable amount of time. put it to use immediately got results when uses with bladderwrack can't wait to but it again
dujonb
9/1/19
Excellent quality sea moss, very easy to prepare thanks to the easy step by step instructions! Very happy and will definitely be a REPEAT customer!!
jamesb1817
8/26/19
This company had great delivery service, I live in the USA and seamoss came exactly the day they promised 5-7 business days, very professional the USPS came to my door and made sure I was the person that was on delivered address.
corralb
8/23/19
This product is beyond my expectations. The delivery is exceptional. This is the second time I have ordered and my product has arrived within days, on both occasions. The product is easy to make and I love the instructions on the back. I previously sourced my Sea Moss at local health store, but there was no guarantee of availability and no clear indications of where or how the product was sourced. Will be recommending St Lucia Sea Moss every time and already got family ordering from site.
ashleyj175
8/23/19
Happy with the quantity and quality of product. Thank you. Will be sure to order again from you. I have referred friends already and they are also happy with the product.
mars13
8/20/19
Waiting to see what the product is like, in terms of its effects. Generous amount given, just blended the first batch after soaking it. Seems good quality. Can't wait for results!
rosibabem
8/20/19
I received my package of Sea Moss quickly and with regular updates, this is not the first time purchased from St Lucia and won't be the last.
Genuine Sea Moss, clean and well packaged for freshness.
Another satisfied customer
fionaa20
8/14/19
Nicely packaged in easy 70g potions that last two to three weeks. Easy to clean, great quality sea moss and good value for money. Highly recommended - I will most certainly purchase again!
brandans2
8/1/19
Great product, first time having sea moss and this seems to be really good quality... no debris or insects found as I've read in reviews for other brands of sea moss online; comes with an easy step by step guide on how to prepare it ; great addition to my smoothies and has a suttle taste. Great company!
lashannong
7/30/19
I loved how clean the seamoss came out the packet. Not full of dirty SAND!! And very little salt. Prep was super easy and it gelled quickly and nicely. Keep the great work up.

Questions? Get answers from the St Lucia Sea Moss staff and other customers.

10 Photos for St Lucia Sea Moss