St Lucia Sea Moss

St Lucia Sea Moss has a consumer rating of 4.79 stars from 66 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with St Lucia Sea Moss most frequently mention great quality, customer service and quick delivery. St Lucia Sea Moss ranks 2nd among Herbs sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 2 hours

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 86.7%

• Received my first 3 pack of sea moss and I was absolutely delighted.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate St Lucia Sea Moss?

“The best sea moss I have ever used.”

Roni R.
3/11/20

At Lucia sea moss comes with little to no debris which makes preparing it easier than most. Once prepared it is so smooth. I love it. Thank you.

“Horrible smell! No way I could ingest this!”

Audrey F.
9/28/20

Awful smell! This would have been my very first time trying sea moss but the moment I opened the container it had the most offputting smell you could imagine. I don't care how good this is for you if this is how it smells there's no way in the world I can't even try to put it in my mouth.

sea moss (29)
ronir11
March 11th, 2020

audreyf148
September 28th, 2020

Hi Audrey,

I think you have reviewed the wrong company, this Sea Moss is not from our company we currently only sell raw Sea Moss not ready made gels.

So sorry to hear your first time experiencing Sea Moss was not a good one! If you would like to try our Sea Moss please visit stluciaseamoss.co.uk or email us at info@stluciaseamoss and we would be happy to assist you. We have some of the freshest, cleanest Sea Moss around.

Blessings,

jadaj14
May 18th, 2020

It too a little longer to get here due to the covid-19 but I did receive and was AA++ Quality I'm very happy thank you.

milesb52
March 14th, 2020

The communication from the start was excellent as from the minute i placed the order i was notified of every step of the way with updates. Delivery was on point and the quality of the sea moss speaks for itself as i could smell the ocean upon opening the bag and the sea moss had been treated with love!
Will definitely order again once i finish my batch along side the mango and soursop leaves.

shaniquar
August 20th, 2020

Lovely business. Great quality product. Have purchased from them 4-5 times and haven't been disappointed yet. Long wait for the new batch though, which was due to theft and heavy demand but they're back. Lovely gel. Would buy again and recommend :)

StLucia S. – St Lucia Sea Moss Rep

Thank you for your feedback!

amys1391
November 20th, 2020

Amazing quality- already feeling the benefits.
Speedy delivery - arrived almost immediately I was very impressed. Loved the packaging too.
What's more to say than you've found a loyal customer in me!

X

vicz7
January 28th, 2021

Ordered my seamoss 2 weeks ago and still no shipment 100's of bad reviews on fb stay away. Not good.

Greetings,

We are sorry to hear you have not received your order, have you sent us an email? info@stluciaseamoss.com
If you can please tell us your order number we can look into this for you?

We currently have 5 star reviews on our fb page :) St. Lucia Sea Moss.

ingridd35
May 17th, 2020

I love St Lucia sea moss it is such a high quality product, it's so clean and blends beautifully. I add it to my morning smoothie as It has so many health benefits especially now when we are all trying improve our immune systems.

marka995
March 15th, 2020

Purple Sea Moss Is Top Quality I've Had Fake Purple Sea Moss Before As I've Now Seen What Real Purple Sea Moss Is. Just Like You Plain Yellow Sunny Sea Moss Is Clean Healthy

tongelam
October 4th, 2020

My entire order came in good time and excellent condition as always. Thank you so much you're my always go to! Never disappointed...

leec294
August 22nd, 2020

I've bought Sea Moss for a few different places over the last year, but St Lucian sea moss is my hands down favourite. Better texture no horried after taste. All natural too.
Power food

StLucia S. – St Lucia Sea Moss Rep

So glad you are enjoying!

catherinec469
August 27th, 2020

Thank you for such clean and nutritious sea moss. The best I've tasted. I take one tablespoon of the gel (follow the supplied instructions for producing it using a blender) in a little water and squeeze of lemon juice each morning - invigorating!

StLucia S. – St Lucia Sea Moss Rep

So glad you are enjoying!

markh2075
August 24th, 2020

Clean and pure top quality natural powers!
Top quality service as well!
Can't wait to try the purple!

Thank you!

asiyahb
March 5th, 2020

This is the best sea moss ever. I've ordered from other places but they don't compare at all to St Lucia. The quality is the best I've come across and the instructions are easy to read and it's just perfect every time.

charleneh124
September 27th, 2020

I can not fault the quality of the products and the packaging. The customer service is brilliant and site is very user friendly. While they were out of stock of certain items I would rather wait for it to be restocked than shop elsewhere. An absolute staple in my daily regimens.

StLucia S. – St Lucia Sea Moss Rep

We appreciate you waiting for us!

lilliano25
August 22nd, 2020

Quick service, easy to navigate website and great quality Sea moss. This is the second time I have ordered from the company. They keep you informed on your delivery.

lauraw913
November 25th, 2020

Great service timely delivery and well packaged products. Will definitely be purchasing again. Thanks

anastasiap21
February 26th, 2020

Super happy that this available in UK, already made raw almond cheese, coconut cheesecake and a face mask, brilliant quality product and amazing service from the company!

me312
January 26th, 2020

Heard about this through Dr Sebi R. I. P. (who heard it from Left Eye R. I. P.)
Check Both their works for a more full life!

Peace n blessings

cassandral114
March 27th, 2020

Loooooove their products and customer service! We are beyond happy we found you! Perfection! Thank you!

paulab301
January 20th, 2020

Excellent Customer Service Everytime!
Absolutly delighted with the quality and quantity of SeaMoss
Quick Delivery

Power of Plants Ltd

ladyp7
September 27th, 2020

Great! It arrived on time and packed just as shown on the ad. I would recommend to everyone to purchase from you.

Thank you!

nassariag
April 9th, 2020

Excellent communication and delivery service. Products are natural and beautiful. I will continue to use and recommend this website. Many thanks

andyh318
February 23rd, 2020

Great service and a top product!
I have yet to turn my sea moss to gel but the quality of the moss looks amazing!
Thanks

alishap35
November 22nd, 2020

Very good item, came all intact. Healthy too so proud of product. The customer service and delivery was very good

Legit company, great service and products check them out for yourselves youbwont be disappointed. There are also on instagram if you would like to find out more about the company.

By Laura W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the St Lucia Sea Moss staff and other customers.

StLucia S.
Typically responds within 2 hours

How do I know I can trust these reviews about St Lucia Sea Moss?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.8
Have a question about St Lucia Sea Moss?