Stickr.co

Trustpilot
4.1 / 5
Better Business Bureau
3.8 / 5

Stickr.co has a consumer rating of 3.46 stars from 843 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Stickr.co most frequently mention gift cards, customer service and extra money.Stickr.co ranks 1st among Affiliate Programs sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 53.2%

• On top of that u get gift cards to restaurants in your area.
  • Customer service has been responsive to emails which is a +.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Stickr.co?

“Easypeezy”

Amanda S.
6/2/22

So far so good. It's easy to submit the qualifying pics. I've been asked by people about the tag so it's kind of interesting to see the public curiosity. I'm just getting started so can't really give a review regarding earnings. Hopefully it will be well worth it!

“This company is a scam and this rating is most likely bought. Has an F with the BBB. For good reason”

Landon M.
5/8/22

First of all NO ONE is making annually $1200 and getting gift cards. They make $10-$15 a month BEFORE the monthly membership of $9.99. You receive a coupon gift card from restaurants.com that qualifies you 50% off of your purchase essentially. From restaurants affiliated with the website… lack of transparency and little to no help from support proves the absolute pyramid scheme. Stay far away.

gift cards (59) customer service (45)
amandas2302
June 2nd, 2022

lanaa50
April 7th, 2021

I got the new sticker, I like it. I've been in the program for over a year. Any time I had questions or issues they've been answered, or addressed and resolved immediately by the team, in a very professional and understanding manner. I just got my Restaurant.com cards set up so its dinner on them tonight! I love that they can be used for more than just restaurants! Thats awesome! The timing is perfect too, as I will be traveling by car in a week or so. This will help so much!

Thank you!

andrews899
February 17th, 2020

So far customer service has been great. I ripped my first sticker and they sent me another right away after I contacted support because I have the premium service it was free. I highly recommend the premium membership. Now, the only catch is I have not had the sticker oink enough to get credit for having it on my window. So I still don't know how the pay scale is or if they do pay I will update as time reveals this.

Tip for consumers:
For sure sign up to get the premium membership.

landonm35
May 8th, 2022

Secretshopper

debrar731
April 7th, 2022

New too this program but, so far so good! They respond quickly whenever you have any questions or concerns. Very professional outfit...

johnnys250
April 25th, 2020

I turned in my picture with the ad on my back window. And I haven't heard from your company till now. Can you bring me up to speed on what's next and when will I be paid?

bryantb75
June 14th, 2022

This is just a scam. All payouts are secretive. They charge $9.99 a month and tell you they repay it back in your monthly payment but your monthly payment is $10 at best which includes your Double Revenue Bonus.(If you pay xtra $50 at sign up) Don't I Repeat... DON'T sign up. You'll get GOT..

genevaw16
May 25th, 2020

Everywhere I go people are taking pictures of the logo on the back of my van. So let me know that people are looking and participating. I love the fact that it doesn't cover on my back window due to the fact that I am short and I can still see out my window clearly even when it gets dark. People love the fact that they can take a picture of the logo and get a $25 gift card. I have my friends and family asking how they can join to make extra cash as well.

samb483
January 3rd, 2020

It has been fun driving around with Stickr decal on my car, getting all the laughs and people taking pictures of the funny decal "you looked". Anxious t ok see how much this pays out.

marks2345
March 21st, 2020

I've had my sticker just under a month so I haven't received any payments yet. I have been billed twice so far, so I'm still waiting to actually get some income. I was told it would take about 10 days to get my sticker but it was actually more like 20 before it actually came. Hopefully it will be worth the cost when I actually start getting paid. Until then, 4 stars is the best I can do.

parkers86
May 3rd, 2022
Verified purchase

So I came across Stickr.co about a month ago. I've had my sticker on my car now for only about a week; however, the mailing process and communication I've had with the company thus far has been amazing. I've been pleasantly surprised throughout the process because I saw mixed reviews. We will see if they pay out like they promise and on time, but if they pay out like they communicate, then I think I'll be a satisfied member. It's truly passive income, nothing has to be done except submitting a monthly picture to confirm that the sticker is still in place… that sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me. Hopefully I stay this satisfied in the upcoming weeks and months, but all good so far!

Products used:
Self-adhesive sticker sent by company through mail

ronaldr554
June 6th, 2020

Paid $120 in advance for the stickers, double pay option and 4 additional stickers to go on my car. Pay for last month was $7. You do the math. They lie about gift cards. To be clear: THEY ARE NOT GIFT CARDS! What they call gift cards are %50 off coupons at restaurants you don't go to anyway that can be obtained for free. My guess is all the positive reviews are written by Stickr co employees or are paid to do so.

jacobh233
May 6th, 2020

I went all out when I started, paying over $50 to get my highest return. They advertise that you can make upwards of $500. I got $15. And that's with being paid double commission. And I still have to pay 7.99 a month, so I really only made about $8. So only about 1% of their promise. And the decals are ridiculous, tearing apart easily and the adhesive sucks! And no link to complain. Don't waste your time with this company!

arielg31
April 16th, 2020

I just wanted to thank you guys over at sticker.co. I absolutely love the you looked stickr. Everywhere I drive and I drive quite a bit. People always point and laugh, they even honk and wave or even make the hand gesture. Which I think is awesome. Thx for this opportunity especially through these trying times. I fell this also help boost people's morale.

zacharyw72
February 19th, 2020

They lie, and essentially steal your money. I paid $50 plus a monthly membership fee to make $11 for 2 months. If you do the math I would barely make my money back in a year. Their advertised gift cards are glorified coupons and if you don't redeem them right away they don't work anymore. Their customer service is horrible and if you ask for a refund they will deduct your commission from your refund and not pay you for your advertising.

kristenb643
January 19th, 2022

Just started the campaign so can't give 5 stars yet but sign up and receiving my decal was easy. I'm very excited and hopeful with this opportunity. Definitely will update my rating once my first month is complete and I see how the payment process is.

rebeccad1164
April 27th, 2022

From day 1 Staff has been assisting with help when needed; must admit I made mistakes, couldn't upload photo and getting frustrated while all along it was me entering wrong address! However, Mirir assistance was always there as she was awesome in assisting me!

Tip for consumers:
I just started! Staff at Stikr are AWESOME they will guide U in the right direction and stay with until you run out of questions! That is a Great Company to work for!

None at the moment!

michellew703
May 30th, 2020

It hasn't been a month of me driving with Stickr.com so I can only vouch for the sign up process. The process was fairly simple and easy. I highly recommend getting the vinyl sticker. It costs about $3 more but it's durable and if you happen to position your sticker wrong then you can try again. The overall cost to join was less than $30 (including shipping) and here I am! Excited to see how much I have earned over the past month. I'm a delivery driver so hoping I got good coverage with the ad!

kevinm1409
April 7th, 2020

Not worth my time anymore. I pay 7.99 a month to just get 0.00-10.00 a month? Their advertising is wrong because I looked at it and it said you can make 500 a month using this sticker on your car. Made an account and not even 2 months I finally got my sticker after fighting with them and got paid less then what I am paying for membership.

kurtisj6
June 16th, 2020

Company is good, legit. My second campaign. First campaign didnt make anything. This campaign i think i make $10 bucks a month. Not a lot but then again thats not something they tell u prior to paying for the sticker and then putting it on.

bethc625
August 2nd, 2020

Customer Service is awesome and a really fast response turn around! I haven't had mine for a full month yet, so I can't speak on the compensation yet.

reneeb712
April 16th, 2022

So far its been wonderful signing up is a snap. And all you have to do is drive. The team from Stickr.co are wonderful if you have any bumps in the road they are right there to help you. They pay you right on time no games played with them. It Great.

Products used:
Sticker for my car that you install your self

cynthiab619
March 15th, 2020

So far it's too essy to make money just driving. I love it every one should be able to do this. Yeah for STICKR.

gregl628
February 28th, 2021

How many of you are interested in joining a class action lawsuit against Sticker. Com this company is a complete scam they engage in nothing but illegal activities including false advertisement and theft

sueb501
November 29th, 2020

Very easy to use and staff at stickr is more than helpful. They go the extra mile. Easy way to earn $$.

Is stickr.co a scam or a legit company?

I just received my decal and tried showing proof only to see "email already exists or the campaign has ended and you will have to wait until the 1st of next month". So now I'm more irritated because I'm now understanding others comments and their frustration. I'm believing that this company is a scam! LESSON LEARNED!

By Shirley K.
See more answers (12)

How do i get my money back or do i call my lawyer?

File a class action lawsuit With all the complaints from other participants we would have a case

By Donald J.
See more answers (5)

How do l do my monthly check up

You long onto the website stickr.com and click on verify my decal. It will give you two options verify participation for the month or the other. You want to click verify participation. Then it will ask for the email you use for you PayPal account. After that take a picture of the decal on the back of your car and send it in. You should receive an email from them in about 24 hours letting you know weather or not your verification was approved for the month

By Olivia M.
See more answers (4)

How much is the pay? really.

It pays by everyone who has the same sticker. After they balance the money for the month and divide it between each individual.

By Bianca A.
See more answers (2)

Scam artist yall suck!!

They don't scam you why would a scam give me $50 gift cards

By LeeAnn T.
See more answers (2)

I'm seeing alot of negative reviews and before i sign up with stickr is there anyway you can help put my mind at ease

Leesa B. The money grows each time? I know that I've had my sticker on my car for 4 months. I paid all the extra for better commission and all that. I haven't seen growth yet, just the same $30 each month. Actually mine dropped from last month's $34 to this month's $31. Another question, how much does stickr pay u to say this jargon? This company is NOT like the advertise. I have been disappointed.

By Stephen W.
See more answers (5)

Is the $7.99 fee for the sticker a monthly charge? i just looked at my banking statements and noticed that i was charged again for 799 from sticker.c

Yes they charge you 9.99 every month. They say they reimburse u but they don't. Its added into your earnings. My first payment I made $1.00

By Meleah L.
See more answers (4)

Hello! hope you can answer my question. do i need to get my car registered as a commercial/business vehicle, in order to slap decals on it?

No you don't have to do that. You can leave it as it is. It does need to be legal

By Brenda S.
See more answers (3)

So i just got my sticker going to put it on today .cant wait.now how dose getting paid work?

How you know how much you getting pay I am still waiting

By Johanna A.
See more answers (3)

Is this going to make me money because i doing this to help pay my bills

You probably wont get rich, but if you can follow simple and clear instructions you will get 50 a month in restaurant coupons and however much money that is made from ad split between everyone in that campaign who is also eligible.

By Mary S.
See more answers (3)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Stickr.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stickr.co?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.5
Have a question about Stickr.co?