Stickr.co

Stickr.co has a consumer rating of 3.73 stars from 748 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Stickr.co most frequently mention customer service, extra money and passive income. Stickr.co ranks 1st among Affiliate Programs sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 70.2%

• Customer service has been responsive to emails which is a +.

• Horrible company this is a scam and false advertising they are not gift cards they are coupons.
How would you rate Stickr.co?

“100% Legit”

Doug A.
9/5/20

I have been advertising with stickr since June. Got the premium package and upgrades. I haven't had any issues with this company at all. If you read the terms and conditions and understand them they spell it all out in English. I think I initially invested like $70.00 US and to date I've earned around $125.00 US for remembering to take and submit a photo on the first day of every month. EASY MONEY!

“Not even close to advertised!”

Jacob H.
5/6/20

I went all out when I started, paying over $50 to get my highest return. They advertise that you can make upwards of $500. I got $15. And that's with being paid double commission. And I still have to pay 7.99 a month, so I really only made about $8. So only about 1% of their promise. And the decals are ridiculous, tearing apart easily and the adhesive sucks! And no link to complain. Don't waste your time with this company!

gift cards (39) customer service (38)
douga134
September 5th, 2020

Tip for consumers:
Read and understand the terms and conditions.

Products used:
Premium vinyl decals

andrews899
February 17th, 2020

So far customer service has been great. I ripped my first sticker and they sent me another right away after I contacted support because I have the premium service it was free. I highly recommend the premium membership. Now, the only catch is I have not had the sticker oink enough to get credit for having it on my window. So I still don't know how the pay scale is or if they do pay I will update as time reveals this.

Tip for consumers:
For sure sign up to get the premium membership.

genevaw16
May 25th, 2020

Everywhere I go people are taking pictures of the logo on the back of my van. So let me know that people are looking and participating. I love the fact that it doesn't cover on my back window due to the fact that I am short and I can still see out my window clearly even when it gets dark. People love the fact that they can take a picture of the logo and get a $25 gift card. I have my friends and family asking how they can join to make extra cash as well.

bethc625
August 2nd, 2020

Customer Service is awesome and a really fast response turn around! I haven't had mine for a full month yet, so I can't speak on the compensation yet.

jacobh233
May 6th, 2020

marks2345
March 21st, 2020

I've had my sticker just under a month so I haven't received any payments yet. I have been billed twice so far, so I'm still waiting to actually get some income. I was told it would take about 10 days to get my sticker but it was actually more like 20 before it actually came. Hopefully it will be worth the cost when I actually start getting paid. Until then, 4 stars is the best I can do.

marshallk33
September 7th, 2020

I joined this a little hesitant at first... but learned that the stickers look great and its a great way to ear extra income. I just recently went on a 2000 miles trip with this sticker and got asked questions at every stop. I also had lots of people take photos of it so they could join. So far I love my stickr advertisement!

thomasf507
April 17th, 2020

I was looking for a means to earn extra money during this troubling time. As an essential worker I was still driving to and from my day job. I had seen the decals on other vehicles and was curious to find out more. When I contacted the company I was quickly provided the information I needed to join a campaign. I have been apart of the campaign for several weeks. It's been a good experience.

michellew703
May 30th, 2020

It hasn't been a month of me driving with Stickr.com so I can only vouch for the sign up process. The process was fairly simple and easy. I highly recommend getting the vinyl sticker. It costs about $3 more but it's durable and if you happen to position your sticker wrong then you can try again. The overall cost to join was less than $30 (including shipping) and here I am! Excited to see how much I have earned over the past month. I'm a delivery driver so hoping I got good coverage with the ad!

angelam1031
October 14th, 2020

So far so good. Only my first month but still having fun. The size and design are awesome also. I enjoy it!

johnnys250
April 25th, 2020

I turned in my picture with the ad on my back window. And I haven't heard from your company till now. Can you bring me up to speed on what's next and when will I be paid?

emilyv358
December 9th, 2020

Your business follow through with sending me the sticker but you guys did not follow through with paying me my refund when I submitted proof of my sticker on my truck. You are just now getting back in touch with me after 2 months I want free products so I can advertise them and I want paid for them cuz this is some bull$#*!

zacharyw72
February 19th, 2020

They lie, and essentially steal your money. I paid $50 plus a monthly membership fee to make $11 for 2 months. If you do the math I would barely make my money back in a year. Their advertised gift cards are glorified coupons and if you don't redeem them right away they don't work anymore. Their customer service is horrible and if you ask for a refund they will deduct your commission from your refund and not pay you for your advertising.

brandonh323
August 15th, 2020

Stickr is a awesome way to earn a little extra income every month, Very easy sign up process, Helpful and friendly team members. I highly recommend this to everyone!

paitenb1
January 11th, 2021

Quick and easy! You can choose from multiple campaigns, just pick the one you like best, stick it on your back windshield and get paid once a month.

Tip for consumers:
It doesn’t cost anything to sign up for a campaign!

Products used:
Sticker

michelley231
August 27th, 2020

A great way to supplement income. I look forward to working with this company more in the future. Thanks

danac216
March 14th, 2020

I love the fact it is easy to follow directions that come with your decal for your back glass of your car. They give you options to pick which company you would like to advertise for. They have extra surprises for you for advertising for them. And they have easy payment options. And there's no hard work involved just a simply ride around with the decal so every where you go people will see your advertisement.

amandav138
February 5th, 2020

As of last month I obtained my hand logo stickr.co
Looks pretty nice on my car. Submitted monthly photo a few days ago now just waiting for the funds to transfer on the estimated date they have given me. Overall it's a nice way to receive passive income.

charellm
May 1st, 2020

This is my first month (April 2020) trying out sticker.co so I cannot give100%. I'd like to see what the payout is first!:)
So far though, it's been easy, I've gotten a lot of support as well with questions! Only thing I'd change is the decals! They don't stay on because of the dots on the decal.

emilyo116
September 27th, 2020

So at first glance I wasn't sure about this... but gave it an shot anyhow! It's been totally worthwhile. The small fee I paid upfront to have the advertisement sent to me was returned upon my submittal of placements. The added extras found after that came just in time on and when date night occured on an whim! Making it much better... and I know that people pay more attention to others vehicles than even I had assumed. The option of choosing the campaign you want makes it even better!

lizbethp3
April 1st, 2020

Trying something new it seem to be real and I cant believe it specially during this times of Covid 19 so far super happy! :) easy process and a fast response when call for questions.

derekg137
January 3rd, 2021
Verified purchase

First month into it and tried to upload picture several times on 1/1 thru 1/2 with no success. I kept getting an error message. Called on 1/3 and they said I had missed the time frame to up load my photo. Then they said I had to wait until next month and missed out on getting my money and gift card but they had no problem taking my money $9.99 WHAT A SCAM! Stay far away from them unless you like giving your money away

corrined15
December 22nd, 2020

I like that the sticker I have on my car may bring attention to more women to get checked out more the only thing I dislike is the gift cards are for reastraunt.com and there are minimal choices of places and you have to buy a minimum amount of food before they honor your gift card and you can only buy them in $10 increments and they will only accept one at a time so you can't spend your whole 50 at one time

marys1706
March 10th, 2020

I had to call amd order my decal three different times and still have not gotten a single one over the course of two months! Yet they continue to charge me more money. Save your time and money and ignore this ad. If something sounds too good to be true it usually is. Don't find out the hard way! SCAM! Plus the call center is based in the Philippines so when you call you can hardly understand the person.

jasona398
May 21st, 2020

So far so good. I was a bit confused the 1st Month but a simple email that resulted with a very fast response and my confusion gone due to the clear explanation given to me. I have several vehicles and a towing buisness. I'm looking to see how this works on my personal car and then go from there. I will update with future reviews. Jason A

I just received my decal and tried showing proof only to see "email already exists or the campaign has ended and you will have to wait until the 1st of next month". So now I'm more irritated because I'm now understanding others comments and their frustration. I'm believing that this company is a scam! LESSON LEARNED!

By Shirley K.
See more answers (12)

File a class action lawsuit With all the complaints from other participants we would have a case

By Donald J.
See more answers (5)

You long onto the website stickr.com and click on verify my decal. It will give you two options verify participation for the month or the other. You want to click verify participation. Then it will ask for the email you use for you PayPal account. After that take a picture of the decal on the back of your car and send it in. You should receive an email from them in about 24 hours letting you know weather or not your verification was approved for the month

By Olivia M.
See more answers (4)

It pays by everyone who has the same sticker. After they balance the money for the month and divide it between each individual.

By Bianca A.
See more answers (2)

They don't scam you why would a scam give me $50 gift cards

By LeeAnn T.
See more answers (2)

Leesa B. The money grows each time? I know that I've had my sticker on my car for 4 months. I paid all the extra for better commission and all that. I haven't seen growth yet, just the same $30 each month. Actually mine dropped from last month's $34 to this month's $31. Another question, how much does stickr pay u to say this jargon? This company is NOT like the advertise. I have been disappointed.

By Stephen W.
See more answers (5)

Yes they charge you 9.99 every month. They say they reimburse u but they don't. Its added into your earnings. My first payment I made $1.00

By Meleah L.
See more answers (4)

No you don't have to do that. You can leave it as it is. It does need to be legal

By Brenda S.
See more answers (3)

How you know how much you getting pay I am still waiting

By Johanna A.
See more answers (3)

You probably wont get rich, but if you can follow simple and clear instructions you will get 50 a month in restaurant coupons and however much money that is made from ad split between everyone in that campaign who is also eligible.

By Mary S.
See more answers (3)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Stickr.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stickr.co?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.7
Have a question about Stickr.co?