Stickr.co

Stickr.co has a consumer rating of 3.4 stars from 490 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Stickr.co also ranks 2nd among Affiliate Programs sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 59.4%

• nobody gives a flying #$%@ about how their customer service is!
  • on June 1 st I went to prove I was still displaying my ad.

• Their advertised gift cards are glorified coupons and if you don't redeem them right away they don't work anymore.
  • But then, like everyone else, they said they didn't receive my monthly verification photo 2 months in a row after that.
How would you rate Stickr.co?

“Get premium membership”

Andrew S.
2/17/20

So far customer service has been great. I ripped my first sticker and they sent me another right away after I contacted support because I have the premium service it was free. I highly recommend the premium membership. Now, the only catch is I have not had the sticker oink enough to get credit for having it on my window. So I still don't know how the pay scale is or if they do pay I will update as time reveals this.

“Not even close to advertised!”

Jacob H.
5/6/20

I went all out when I started, paying over $50 to get my highest return. They advertise that you can make upwards of $500. I got $15. And that's with being paid double commission. And I still have to pay 7.99 a month, so I really only made about $8. So only about 1% of their promise. And the decals are ridiculous, tearing apart easily and the adhesive sucks! And no link to complain. Don't waste your time with this company!

gift cards (28) 2 months (21) customer service (26) 1 st (3) money (138) 3 months (9) paypal account (7) membership fee (8) sticker (127) bank account (6) verification picture (4) better business bureau (4)
genevaw16
May 25th, 2020
Everywhere I go people are taking pictures of the logo on the back of my van. So let me know that people are looking and participating.I love the fact that it doesn't cover on my back window due to the fact that I am short and I can still see out my window clearly even when it gets dark. People love the fact that they can take a picture of the logo and get a $25 gift card. I have my friends and family asking how they can join to make extra cash as well.
bethc625
August 2nd, 2020
My experience with Stikr thus far has been amazing. I haven't received compensation yet, due to me being just a few weeks into this. However, the customer service I have received with my questions and/or concerns have been awesome! The simplicity of getting started and submitting my first photo is very nice. I receive feedback in quick timing as well!
jacobh233
May 6th, 2020
thomasf507
April 17th, 2020
I was looking for a means to earn extra money during this troubling time. As an essential worker I was still driving to and from my day job. I had seen the decals on other vehicles and was curious to find out more. When I contacted the company I was quickly provided the information I needed to join a campaign. I have been apart of the campaign for several weeks. It's been a good experience.
amandav138
February 5th, 2020
As of last month I obtained my hand logo stickr.co
Looks pretty nice on my car. Submitted monthly photo a few days ago now just waiting for the funds to transfer on the estimated date they have given me. Overall it's a nice way to receive passive income.
zacharyw72
February 19th, 2020
They lie, and essentially steal your money. I paid $50 plus a monthly membership fee to make $11 for 2 months. If you do the math I would barely make my money back in a year. Their advertised gift cards are glorified coupons and if you don't redeem them right away they don't work anymore. Their customer service is horrible and if you ask for a refund they will deduct your commission from your refund and not pay you for your advertising.
andrews899
February 17th, 2020

Tip for consumers: For sure sign up to get the premium membership.

lizbethp3
April 1st, 2020
Trying something new it seem to be real and I cant believe it specially during this times of Covid 19 so far super happy!:) easy process and a fast response when call for questions.
jasona398
May 21st, 2020
So far so good. I was a bit confused the 1st Month but a simple email that resulted with a very fast response and my confusion gone due to the clear explanation given to me. I have several vehicles and a towing buisness. I'm looking to see how this works on my personal car and then go from there. I will update with future reviews. Jason A
marks2345
March 21st, 2020
I've had my sticker just under a month so I haven't received any payments yet. I have been billed twice so far, so I'm still waiting to actually get some income. I was told it would take about 10 days to get my sticker but it was actually more like 20 before it actually came. Hopefully it will be worth the cost when I actually start getting paid. Until then, 4 stars is the best I can do.
michellea496
May 9th, 2020
Great company, they respond quickly, they are detailed as possible with you. Thanks for the financial boost.
deniseh382
May 22nd, 2020
Hello: I just got started and so far it has been
great. Most of My questions have been answered
Looking forward in receiving a profit from the logo
soon.
marys1706
March 10th, 2020
I had to call amd order my decal three different times and still have not gotten a single one over the course of two months! Yet they continue to charge me more money. Save your time and money and ignore this ad. If something sounds too good to be true it usually is. Don't find out the hard way! SCAM! Plus the call center is based in the Philippines so when you call you can hardly understand the person.
johnnys250
April 25th, 2020
I turned in my picture with the ad on my back window. And I haven't heard from your company till now. Can you bring me up to speed on what's next and when will I be paid?
michellew703
May 30th, 2020
It hasn't been a month of me driving with Stickr.com so I can only vouch for the sign up process. The process was fairly simple and easy. I highly recommend getting the vinyl sticker. It costs about $3 more but it's durable and if you happen to position your sticker wrong then you can try again. The overall cost to join was less than $30 (including shipping) and here I am! Excited to see how much I have earned over the past month. I'm a delivery driver so hoping I got good coverage with the ad!
chandlerd8
April 5th, 2020
I'm really hoping that this is all real because I've always wanted to promote someone or something on my car and if it's real it would be awesome.
danac216
March 14th, 2020
I love the fact it is easy to follow directions that come with your decal for your back glass of your car. They give you options to pick which company you would like to advertise for. They have extra surprises for you for advertising for them. And they have easy payment options. And there's no hard work involved just a simply ride around with the decal so every where you go people will see your advertisement.
kaylap106
July 4th, 2020
Love the decal and the compliments ! Excited driver ! Also a great way to earn extra revenue with no hassle ! Thanks stickr for allowing me to take my road trips and have something to talk about !
charellm
May 1st, 2020
This is my first month (April 2020) trying out sticker.co so I cannot give100%. I'd like to see what the payout is first! :)
So far though, it's been easy, I've gotten a lot of support as well with questions! Only thing I'd change is the decals! They don't stay on because of the dots on the decal.
sandym336
May 28th, 2020
I'm not sure why there are negative ratings. Support has responded in a timely matter. They have been kind and understanding when even I made a mistake. I've only been at this since January. I haven't lost any money from this so alittle confused what the issue is. You won't make alot of money right away but I am seeing an increase. I know it says it in the agreement will take time. But I'm sticking it out and even upgrade the one time fee.
jenniferm1688
March 15th, 2020
I have been driving around for a couple months with this sticker before I finally just ripped it off. You pay $7.99 which when you sign up they say monthly you make more than that. I have only gotten $2.50 a month which I was never able to claim and then charged each month the $7.99 again!!! Reaching out to customer support is a JOKE. What a total SCAM!!!! Plus when it rains you can't see out your back window so goodluck when your driving!!!
colemanh14
March 29th, 2020
This is a great way to make income and it's not hard. Just stick and go lol. The staff is helpful. They make sure you're all set!!!!!
andyw174
January 7th, 2020
So they charge my bank card at 9.99 and sent me a payment on PayPal for 12.00 ??? You make 2.50 a month while people get there name out there. I drive 3 states 1,180 miles every 3 days for my real job. Not worth it to me I canceled today
stephaniek286
February 26th, 2020
so it took a while for my sticker to finally come in the mail but with my first month coming to an end, I'm looking forward to a gift card and pay out from PayPal! If you like easy perks and don't mind being a mobile bill board then this is for you!
robertz319
June 10th, 2020
This is my first month I still waiting on what it details you guys wanted me to do a video of installing a decal, but I already put mine on if u wanted to send me another decal I would gladly make a video on how to properly install it I have more them one vehicle. Or couple put it on same care so I'm hoping this works out good.

I just received my decal and tried showing proof only to see "email already exists or the campaign has ended and you will have to wait until the 1st of next month". So now I'm more irritated because I'm now understanding others comments and their frustration. I'm believing that this company is a scam! LESSON LEARNED!!!

By Shirley K.
See more answers (11)

File a class action lawsuit With all the complaints from other participants we would have a case

By Donald J.
See more answers (4)

You long onto the website stickr.com and click on verify my decal. It will give you two options verify participation for the month or the other. You want to click verify participation. Then it will ask for the email you use for you PayPal account. After that take a picture of the decal on the back of your car and send it in. You should receive an email from them in about 24 hours letting you know weather or not your verification was approved for the month

By Olivia M.
See more answers (4)

It pays by everyone who has the same sticker. After they balance the money for the month and divide it between each individual.

By Bianca A.
See more answers (2)

They don't scam you why would a scam give me $50 gift cards

By LeeAnn T.
See more answers (2)

I have had a sticker on my car for over a year now. It's easy! A no-brainier. The money grows every month. Do it!

By Leesa B.
See more answers (4)

Yes they charge you 9.99 every month. They say they reimburse u but they don't. Its added into your earnings. My first payment I made $1.00

By Meleah L.
See more answers (4)

You probably wont get rich, but if you can follow simple and clear instructions you will get 50 a month in restaurant coupons and however much money that is made from ad split between everyone in that campaign who is also eligible.

By Mary S.
See more answers (3)

Yep! That happens nearly every time I try to upload my verification picture, and once I can they say it's TOO LATE and charge me $9.99 AGAIN! GET OUT!

By Maggie H.
See more answers (3)

Yup! That's what they do, but according to them you should "make it back each month". The company really just scams people and takes money instead of allowing people to earn it as advertised.

By Lauren C.
See more answers (3)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Stickr.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stickr.co?

Have a question about Stickr.co?