Review of Stickr.co

Stickr.co reviews

davidg1857
12/7/19
Everything advertised is happening. The staff has sent great e-mails and is very informative. I am very happy with the whole program.
erico135
12/7/19
If you don't mind spending $10 for the first month and make just about that every month then go ahead and get it. I've had the sticker on the back of my car and I still haven't made over $20. Total waste of time and will never go back unless I'm guaranteed more than $100 per month to make it worth having on my vehicle.
rachellej16
12/6/19
Just stick the sticker on the back of your car window and drive send in a pic on the first get paid by the 5th awesome!!!
victoriah173
12/6/19
I can sometimes be a "twit" so having things explained is a must. Eurie was great,so patient no matter how many times I needed to understand. She explained things and was just helpful all together.
klh4
12/5/19
Cost me $16 for a payout of $2.40. A net loss of $13.60. SCAM ALL THE WAY!! What a rip-off.........
michaelr1536
12/5/19
I am new and made a slight error and was assisted in the process this is only my second month and I'm keeping an open mind
julieh741
12/5/19
This is so easy to make extra money! Nothing hard about driving around with the ad on the back window.
heidir92
12/5/19
I want to cancel my 2 stickr.co. I hand on my cars 2 mo. now and never got played please cancel now will never do again
amyw474
12/5/19
In 2 month they paid me 14 dollars and I have paid them around 30 dollars! Please tell me how that is making extra money! I am pretty much paying them to have their ugly sticker on my car!!!! No thanks!!!
clydem89
12/4/19
I opted for the 2 for 1 vehicle "Deal" and still was only paid $14 a month. Then on top of that, they require you to use PayPal to receive payments. PayPal charges monthly fees which eats away at the little $14/mo payments.
ianw154
12/4/19
You guys are doing a great job I dont thinn it would be possible for you guys to do a better job everything is perfect keep up the good work and have a $#*!in day
svetlanaw3
12/3/19
How can it be $14 a month? Which includes $9 a month I should be getting back plus what ever is earned on the sticker. Been doing this for 4 months. 2 of them I forgot to take a picture on the 1st. I got the premium package, and still only et $14. If you don't care that there is an ugly sticker on your car, then it doesn't hurt to get few bucks. I did get paid by PayPal and got it transferred to my bank.
lindas1619
12/3/19
It's not much money but you don't do anything for it. Just drive. People ask how they can advertise with
kente16
12/3/19
I love the sticker. Enjoy questions about it as well. Hope we have a long history together and the extra income helps me also...
edwina60
12/3/19
This is my first month so I'm expecting about the Paymentes , I'll be available to have a sticker once the contracts works good
wendyd166
12/3/19
I paid a fee of $8 to sign up with them. They sent me the sticker, I placed it and sent the verification picture. You are supposed to submit a verification photo on the 1st of every month, but if you forget and try to submit it the day after, you can't and you WILL NOT get paid for that month. On top of that you have to pay a monthly fee whether you get paid or not.
I understand that it is the responsibility of the drivers to remember to submit the picture on time. But I think it's really sneaky on their part not to remind you. They send emails every now and then to "upgrade" your account or try to sell you other stuff but they can't send you a quick reminder of something you must do to get paid???
I spoke to someone and luckily they were able to refund me the money so at least I didn't throw money away.
daniela481
12/2/19
This was great to drive around with a StickR on the back of my car captioning "You looked
[advertise here]". I've been getting so much attention with that. I've gotten many compliments and had referred a few people to try this out to see if they might like it so hopefully they do and go through with it.
scottk719
12/2/19
I signed up for this and got nothing in return. Paid for 3 months didn't see a dime. To little time each month to verify installation of Stickr I work another job long hours. They don't email or call you to make sure you get the verification process done by the due date or time. Highly disappointed with this company
dont163
12/2/19
Scam, paid these guys $24 cash over 2 months. They paid me $4.42 plus a food card if I sign up for another possible scam. Contacting my attorney general to get this company shut down.
njebs
12/2/19
It's a scam be careful I made a mistake they rip me off and make sure you guys don't do the same mistake
basema4
12/1/19
they have charged me $9.99 when I joined and they said its gonna be refunded each month after I confirm that I am installing my sticker, then there were an option for doubling my revenue and paid for that $35.99 but each month I receive $14-15 LOL that a weird number. the problem is after I checked my bank account after 5 months i found that the company is not refunding my money as they promise. now I am going after them to take back my money. its a scamming company don't fall under this scam they promise at their website that your monthly revenue is going to be at least $200-300 lol again don't use them...!!
normao19
12/1/19
This company is a scam I paid 37.98 then another $15 then another 7.99, Then the day that I am to take the picture to scindian of proof they send me a letter saying I had non sufficient funds in my account why am I paying them to advertise for them they didn't tell me that when I 1st signed up that I would pay them to advertise for them,, So I would say no do not go with his company they're not honest
mattw408
11/30/19
They are awesome to work with! Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see where I go within the company
emilyp197
11/30/19
Seems to be easy to install and verify. It would be nice to know how much I will make so that I can stick it in my budget. But time will tell.
jessical653
11/28/19
This has been awesome so far. They are quick and very nice to deal with. Can't wait to see how my first month goes!

I just received my decal and tried showing proof only to see "email already exists or the campaign has ended and you will have to wait until the 1st of next month". So now I'm more irritated because I'm now understanding others comments and their frustration. I'm believing that this company is a scam! LESSON LEARNED!!!

By Shirley K.

File a class action lawsuit With all the complaints from other participants we would have a case

By Donald J.

You long onto the website stickr.com and click on verify my decal. It will give you two options verify participation for the month or the other. You want to click verify participation. Then it will ask for the email you use for you PayPal account. After that take a picture of the decal on the back of your car and send it in. You should receive an email from them in about 24 hours letting you know weather or not your verification was approved for the month

By Olivia M.

Call the company tell them you cancel your account.

By Tammy S.

It took me 3-4 emails to customer service, 3 phone calls before reaching anyone just to verify my decal and getting it approved. It isn't worth it.

By Tammy S.

It pays by everyone who has the same sticker. After they balance the money for the month and divide it between each individual.

By Bianca A.

Go to sticker. Co and submit picture verification all over again the same way you did the first time.

By Yajayra R.

No you get charged every month hun. I get charged every month 999 I'm wondering how you got 799 LOL

By Shannon R.

Maybe they will pay u on the 5th of each month. Maybe they wont.

By Robert A.

You have to pay them $9.99 every month you're advertising and you get $12.11 per month. You get a whopping $2.10 They said you can make over $400 per month..... I'm no mathematician, but, it's not even close. Total scam.

By Luis S.
Questions? Get answers from the Stickr.co staff and other customers.

Stickr.co?