Stickr.co

Stickr.co has a consumer rating of 3.59 stars from 795 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Stickr.co most frequently mention gift cards, customer service and extra money. Stickr.co ranks 2nd among Affiliate Programs sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 73.2%

• Customer service has been responsive to emails which is a +.

• Horrible company this is a scam and false advertising they are not gift cards they are coupons.
How would you rate Stickr.co?

“I like it.”

Lana A.
4/7/21

I got the new sticker, I like it. I've been in the program for over a year. Any time I had questions or issues they've been answered, or addressed and resolved immediately by the team, in a very professional and understanding manner. I just got my Restaurant.com cards set up so its dinner on them tonight! I love that they can be used for more than just restaurants! Thats awesome! The timing is perfect too, as I will be traveling by car in a week or so. This will help so much! Thank you!

“Not even close to advertised!”

Jacob H.
5/6/20

I went all out when I started, paying over $50 to get my highest return. They advertise that you can make upwards of $500. I got $15. And that's with being paid double commission. And I still have to pay 7.99 a month, so I really only made about $8. So only about 1% of their promise. And the decals are ridiculous, tearing apart easily and the adhesive sucks! And no link to complain. Don't waste your time with this company!

gift cards (39) customer service (38)
lanaa50
April 7th, 2021

Thank you!

douga134
September 5th, 2020

I have been advertising with stickr since June. Got the premium package and upgrades. I haven't had any issues with this company at all. If you read the terms and conditions and understand them they spell it all out in English. I think I initially invested like $70.00 US and to date I've earned around $125.00 US for remembering to take and submit a photo on the first day of every month. EASY MONEY!

Tip for consumers:
Read and understand the terms and conditions.

Premium vinyl decals

andrews899
February 17th, 2020

So far customer service has been great. I ripped my first sticker and they sent me another right away after I contacted support because I have the premium service it was free. I highly recommend the premium membership. Now, the only catch is I have not had the sticker oink enough to get credit for having it on my window. So I still don't know how the pay scale is or if they do pay I will update as time reveals this.

Tip for consumers:
For sure sign up to get the premium membership.

genevaw16
May 25th, 2020

Everywhere I go people are taking pictures of the logo on the back of my van. So let me know that people are looking and participating. I love the fact that it doesn't cover on my back window due to the fact that I am short and I can still see out my window clearly even when it gets dark. People love the fact that they can take a picture of the logo and get a $25 gift card. I have my friends and family asking how they can join to make extra cash as well.

bethc625
August 2nd, 2020

Customer Service is awesome and a really fast response turn around! I haven't had mine for a full month yet, so I can't speak on the compensation yet.

jacobh233
May 6th, 2020

marshallk33
September 7th, 2020

I joined this a little hesitant at first... but learned that the stickers look great and its a great way to ear extra income. I just recently went on a 2000 miles trip with this sticker and got asked questions at every stop. I also had lots of people take photos of it so they could join. So far I love my stickr advertisement!

zacharyw72
February 19th, 2020

They lie, and essentially steal your money. I paid $50 plus a monthly membership fee to make $11 for 2 months. If you do the math I would barely make my money back in a year. Their advertised gift cards are glorified coupons and if you don't redeem them right away they don't work anymore. Their customer service is horrible and if you ask for a refund they will deduct your commission from your refund and not pay you for your advertising.

rheec
March 24th, 2021

I've only had my ad stickers for less than a month so I can't really give a good review, hence the low rating.

thomasf507
April 17th, 2020

I was looking for a means to earn extra money during this troubling time. As an essential worker I was still driving to and from my day job. I had seen the decals on other vehicles and was curious to find out more. When I contacted the company I was quickly provided the information I needed to join a campaign. I have been apart of the campaign for several weeks. It's been a good experience.

marks2345
March 21st, 2020

I've had my sticker just under a month so I haven't received any payments yet. I have been billed twice so far, so I'm still waiting to actually get some income. I was told it would take about 10 days to get my sticker but it was actually more like 20 before it actually came. Hopefully it will be worth the cost when I actually start getting paid. Until then, 4 stars is the best I can do.

michellew703
May 30th, 2020

It hasn't been a month of me driving with Stickr.com so I can only vouch for the sign up process. The process was fairly simple and easy. I highly recommend getting the vinyl sticker. It costs about $3 more but it's durable and if you happen to position your sticker wrong then you can try again. The overall cost to join was less than $30 (including shipping) and here I am! Excited to see how much I have earned over the past month. I'm a delivery driver so hoping I got good coverage with the ad!

angelam1031
October 14th, 2020

So far so good. Only my first month but still having fun. The size and design are awesome also. I enjoy it!

roberth3065
March 7th, 2021

Great side hustle, easy as snapping a pic with your phone. Stickers are appealing to the eye. Start making a passive income!

paitenb1
January 11th, 2021

Quick and easy! You can choose from multiple campaigns, just pick the one you like best, stick it on your back windshield and get paid once a month.

Tip for consumers:
It doesn’t cost anything to sign up for a campaign!

Sticker

johnnys250
April 25th, 2020

I turned in my picture with the ad on my back window. And I haven't heard from your company till now. Can you bring me up to speed on what's next and when will I be paid?

michelley231
August 27th, 2020

A great way to supplement income. I look forward to working with this company more in the future. Thanks

gregl628
February 28th, 2021

How many of you are interested in joining a class action lawsuit against Sticker. Com this company is a complete scam they engage in nothing but illegal activities including false advertisement and theft

samb483
January 3rd, 2020

It has been fun driving around with Stickr decal on my car, getting all the laughs and people taking pictures of the funny decal "you looked". Anxious t ok see how much this pays out.

chriss2977
April 19th, 2021

So far the deal has gone exactly as they claimed. I was apprehensive, but their customer service is quick to respond. About $12/mo so far, passive, low income. $175 in food gift cards in $25 increments. It's easy and seems legit. Which is cool, because everything feels like a scam these days.

shashwatac
April 16th, 2021

It's not a good money earning opportunity. Here are the reasons.
1. They would charge you 14$ upfront
2. They would charge you 9.99$ every month
3. You would get around 10.5$ every month
4. So, after charging the membership fee, it's only 1.5$ per month net earning
So if you are willing to cover your rear window for 1.5$ per month, while taking the hassle of taking the picture by abiding by all the strict rules, and actually ready to pay some non-refundable upfront... well, you are in luck

jenniferf1269
April 23rd, 2021

I really like the whole idea of picking who you want to advertise for. I chose the breast cancer sticker because my grandmother died at the age of 47 from breast cancer... I feel like I'm helping other woman out there with a possible cure if we get enough donations. The best part is you don't have to change your driving routine. I've only had my sticker on my car since April 5,2021 so this is all fairly new.

brandonh323
August 15th, 2020

Stickr is a awesome way to earn a little extra income every month, Very easy sign up process, Helpful and friendly team members. I highly recommend this to everyone!

emilyv358
December 9th, 2020

Your business follow through with sending me the sticker but you guys did not follow through with paying me my refund when I submitted proof of my sticker on my truck. You are just now getting back in touch with me after 2 months I want free products so I can advertise them and I want paid for them cuz this is some bull$#*!

stephaniew548
July 17th, 2020

So I have been doing this for 4 months. I also paid extra at sign up for the "double income" where they pay you double.
They give me $15 a month and charge $7.99 a month to do this. So you make $7 a month for driving around with this (mines with double income) which is just not worth it. Plus you only have 24 hours on the 1st to submit claim or you dont get paid but still get charged.

I just received my decal and tried showing proof only to see "email already exists or the campaign has ended and you will have to wait until the 1st of next month". So now I'm more irritated because I'm now understanding others comments and their frustration. I'm believing that this company is a scam! LESSON LEARNED!

By Shirley K.
See more answers (12)

File a class action lawsuit With all the complaints from other participants we would have a case

By Donald J.
See more answers (5)

You long onto the website stickr.com and click on verify my decal. It will give you two options verify participation for the month or the other. You want to click verify participation. Then it will ask for the email you use for you PayPal account. After that take a picture of the decal on the back of your car and send it in. You should receive an email from them in about 24 hours letting you know weather or not your verification was approved for the month

By Olivia M.
See more answers (4)

It pays by everyone who has the same sticker. After they balance the money for the month and divide it between each individual.

By Bianca A.
See more answers (2)

They don't scam you why would a scam give me $50 gift cards

By LeeAnn T.
See more answers (2)

Leesa B. The money grows each time? I know that I've had my sticker on my car for 4 months. I paid all the extra for better commission and all that. I haven't seen growth yet, just the same $30 each month. Actually mine dropped from last month's $34 to this month's $31. Another question, how much does stickr pay u to say this jargon? This company is NOT like the advertise. I have been disappointed.

By Stephen W.
See more answers (5)

Yes they charge you 9.99 every month. They say they reimburse u but they don't. Its added into your earnings. My first payment I made $1.00

By Meleah L.
See more answers (4)

No you don't have to do that. You can leave it as it is. It does need to be legal

By Brenda S.
See more answers (3)

How you know how much you getting pay I am still waiting

By Johanna A.
See more answers (3)

You probably wont get rich, but if you can follow simple and clear instructions you will get 50 a month in restaurant coupons and however much money that is made from ad split between everyone in that campaign who is also eligible.

By Mary S.
See more answers (3)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Stickr.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stickr.co?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.6
Have a question about Stickr.co?