Review of Stickr.co

Stickr.co reviews

garrettj23
12/14/19
Wonderful chance to help a business out, just thought the pool would make a little more money.
Maybe next month will be better.
sonyac45
12/14/19
So far okay, but I feel like the extra money I paid for a guaranteed amount was misleading and no where what I thought it was going to be.
andrewh522
12/13/19
Paid over 30 dollars for the start up to recieve the double commission a month. First month payment was 10 dollars and know I'm being charged another 8 dollars. So I guess im paying a 8 dollar charge a month to get ten 10 dollars $#*! that complete waste of time and scam do not do it
candaceb55
12/11/19
The team has been wonderful and giving quick responses when I asked questions. My payment went to my PayPal account and was easy to transfer to my bank.
tharlaw
12/11/19
At first i wasn't sure about the job. But after my first month, i now feel more confident in the company. My first payment wasn't much but i just started too.
johnj1155
12/10/19
The business is easy. Put a sticker on rear window and get paid. I did pay an additional fee to get paid double, but double barely pays for a fast food lunch.
saeeda33
12/9/19
Right now, its working out and running smoothly. No problems and everything is on the up and up. Everything they say they are going to do, they do and it seem like a match made in Heaven. Thank you.
lorriv3
12/9/19
I love it very easy business! I would recommend it to anyone that needs extra cash. It is very easy to sign up with and get started.
davidg1857
12/7/19
Everything advertised is happening. The staff has sent great e-mails and is very informative. I am very happy with the whole program.
erico135
12/7/19
If you don't mind spending $10 for the first month and make just about that every month then go ahead and get it. I've had the sticker on the back of my car and I still haven't made over $20. Total waste of time and will never go back unless I'm guaranteed more than $100 per month to make it worth having on my vehicle.
rachellej16
12/6/19
Just stick the sticker on the back of your car window and drive send in a pic on the first get paid by the 5th awesome!!!
victoriah173
12/6/19
I can sometimes be a "twit" so having things explained is a must. Eurie was great,so patient no matter how many times I needed to understand. She explained things and was just helpful all together.
klh4
12/5/19
Cost me $16 for a payout of $2.40. A net loss of $13.60. SCAM ALL THE WAY!! What a rip-off.........
michaelr1536
12/5/19
I am new and made a slight error and was assisted in the process this is only my second month and I'm keeping an open mind
julieh741
12/5/19
This is so easy to make extra money! Nothing hard about driving around with the ad on the back window.
heidir92
12/5/19
I want to cancel my 2 stickr.co. I hand on my cars 2 mo. now and never got played please cancel now will never do again
amyw474
12/5/19
In 2 month they paid me 14 dollars and I have paid them around 30 dollars! Please tell me how that is making extra money! I am pretty much paying them to have their ugly sticker on my car!!!! No thanks!!!
clydem89
12/4/19
I opted for the 2 for 1 vehicle "Deal" and still was only paid $14 a month. Then on top of that, they require you to use PayPal to receive payments. PayPal charges monthly fees which eats away at the little $14/mo payments.
ianw154
12/4/19
You guys are doing a great job I dont thinn it would be possible for you guys to do a better job everything is perfect keep up the good work and have a $#*!in day
svetlanaw3
12/3/19
How can it be $14 a month? Which includes $9 a month I should be getting back plus what ever is earned on the sticker. Been doing this for 4 months. 2 of them I forgot to take a picture on the 1st. I got the premium package, and still only et $14. If you don't care that there is an ugly sticker on your car, then it doesn't hurt to get few bucks. I did get paid by PayPal and got it transferred to my bank.
lindas1619
12/3/19
It's not much money but you don't do anything for it. Just drive. People ask how they can advertise with
kente16
12/3/19
I love the sticker. Enjoy questions about it as well. Hope we have a long history together and the extra income helps me also...
edwina60
12/3/19
This is my first month so I'm expecting about the Paymentes , I'll be available to have a sticker once the contracts works good
wendyd166
12/3/19
I paid a fee of $8 to sign up with them. They sent me the sticker, I placed it and sent the verification picture. You are supposed to submit a verification photo on the 1st of every month, but if you forget and try to submit it the day after, you can't and you WILL NOT get paid for that month. On top of that you have to pay a monthly fee whether you get paid or not.
I understand that it is the responsibility of the drivers to remember to submit the picture on time. But I think it's really sneaky on their part not to remind you. They send emails every now and then to "upgrade" your account or try to sell you other stuff but they can't send you a quick reminder of something you must do to get paid???
I spoke to someone and luckily they were able to refund me the money so at least I didn't throw money away.
daniela481
12/2/19
This was great to drive around with a StickR on the back of my car captioning "You looked
[advertise here]". I've been getting so much attention with that. I've gotten many compliments and had referred a few people to try this out to see if they might like it so hopefully they do and go through with it.

I just received my decal and tried showing proof only to see "email already exists or the campaign has ended and you will have to wait until the 1st of next month". So now I'm more irritated because I'm now understanding others comments and their frustration. I'm believing that this company is a scam! LESSON LEARNED!!!

By Shirley K.

File a class action lawsuit With all the complaints from other participants we would have a case

By Donald J.

You long onto the website stickr.com and click on verify my decal. It will give you two options verify participation for the month or the other. You want to click verify participation. Then it will ask for the email you use for you PayPal account. After that take a picture of the decal on the back of your car and send it in. You should receive an email from them in about 24 hours letting you know weather or not your verification was approved for the month

By Olivia M.

Not when they are charging you monthly. I made 10 dollars but I was charged 8 and internally you get charged 30 not worth it

By Andrew H.

Call the company tell them you cancel your account.

By Tammy S.

It took me 3-4 emails to customer service, 3 phone calls before reaching anyone just to verify my decal and getting it approved. It isn't worth it.

By Tammy S.

It pays by everyone who has the same sticker. After they balance the money for the month and divide it between each individual.

By Bianca A.

Go to sticker. Co and submit picture verification all over again the same way you did the first time.

By Yajayra R.

No you get charged every month hun. I get charged every month 999 I'm wondering how you got 799 LOL

By Shannon R.

Maybe they will pay u on the 5th of each month. Maybe they wont.

By Robert A.
Questions? Get answers from the Stickr.co staff and other customers.

Stickr.co?