Stickr.co

Stickr.co has a consumer rating of 3.15 stars from 228 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Stickr.co also ranks 3rd among Affiliate Programs sites.

• why are you writing 5 star reviews when your not even through your first month and havent gotten paid yet?!
  • nobody gives a flying #$%@ about how their customer service is!

• But then, like everyone else, they said they didn't receive my monthly verification photo 2 months in a row after that.
  • they tell u "u can make $495-999 a month plus gift cards..
How would you rate Stickr.co?

“LEARN THE REASON FOR MAKING REVIEWS PEOPLE! WTF?!”

marco f.
1/13/20

People!! why are you writing 5 star reviews when your not even through your first month and havent gotten paid yet?! nobody gives a flying #$%@ about how their customer service is! nobody gives a $#iT about how quick they respond! tell us if you got paid and how much and thats it! thats all anyone wants to know before they shell out money to work for somebody else! IF YOU HAVENT GOTTEN PAID WHICH IS THE WHOLE POINT OF SIGNING UP THEN DONT LEAVE REVIEW UNTIL YOU DO OR DONT GET PAID AND ACTUALLY MAKE MONEY! THATS THE WHOLE GOD DAM POINT! IF YOU BREAK EVEN LEAVE 3 STARS! IF YOU DONT GET PAID AFTER A FEW MONTHS OR IT COSTS YOU MORE THEN YOU MAKE THEN LEAVE 1 STAR, AND IF YOU ACTUALLY MAKE MORE THEN 5 DOLLARS PROFIT AFTER YOUR INVESTMENT THEN LEAVE A 4 STAR REVIEW BECAUSE YOUR ACTUALLY GETTING PAID! AND IF YOU MAKE GOOD MONEY LETS SAY AT LEAST A HUNDRED BUCKS THEN LEAVE A 5 STAR REVIEW!! its very simple!! but we arent investing just so we can have great conversations with the damn customer service line so get your heads outs of your @$$es and sell it to us strait!

“its all a lie!!!!! DONT DO IT!!!!!”

timothy b.
12/17/19

its all bs! they tell u "u can make $495-999 a month plus gift cards.. i did the one with their logo the hand one.. was sick and couldn't install decal before the 2nd of first month so lost that $8 but the second month i got payed $8.50... so i made $0.50 for a month and a half??? they say "oh sir u get gift cards as well!" yeah right! u have a minimum purchase u must make at those restaurants so basically its a % off.. thats not a gift card! a gift card is something i can use at anytime without any purchase on top of that amount!!! completely misleading and falsely advertising!!!!!!

2 months (11) month (106) customer service (12) gift cards (9) 3 months (6) money (69) bank account (4) sticker (62) paypal account (3) scamming people (3) better business bureau (3)
traxd
August 27th, 2019
• Updated review
I'm updating this review (27Aug2019). I did finally hear back from them and did get a full refund back into my bank account. Changing from 1 Star to 3 Stars.
I still would not recommend attempting this because it's not a valid business with no big payouts whatsoever. Just remember, you should never have to pay out of pocket to get into a job to get paid. I feel I got lucky after my past mistakes but situations can make people desperate and stupid, I sure have. Also, big key, Do Not buy or seek into ads from Facebook! Start reporting that they are all scams because they are.
Sticker Scam
August 17th, 2019
• Previous review
Any company that asks for you to pay money upfront and you can't make it back within a week to a month is scamming you. They are charging you $9.99/month to keep their sticker on your car (I feel so dumb about doing this as I write this....but here is yet another life lesson I've had to literally pay for) then they state that they will "reimburse" if you submit a photo on the 1st of each month but after 3 months I have never been reimbursed nor paid even close to the amount that was advertised, heck even making $25/month would be worth it. Nope, $6 is the the highest I've received. Sorry for being dumb me but this is a total scam and they are not in this business to help you make money. So please do better than me and avoid Stickr.co at all costs.
timothyb333
December 17th, 2019

Tip for consumers: DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

amyj429
February 5th, 2020
Sticker came in reasonable amount of time....approved on Jan 1, submitted 2nd pic Feb 1 for earnings
money finally came at 6pm est Feb 5 and it was $11.03
REALLY???? I paid $7.99 for the sticker, so I only made like 4 bucks!! For an entire month and over 1,300miles driven.....totally not worth it! On top of that when it rains it is IMPOSSIBLE to see thru the sticker, the only time it is clearly see thru is when it's clear and sunny.
betsyb54
September 12th, 2019
i paid $9.99 to join and the first month of sticker verification i only got like .42 cents and it wasn't enough to transfer, i contacted customer service extremely upset and they apologized that its normally higher, so i decided to go another month and for the month of august i was sent 12.89 now im not sure if my 9.99 reimbursement was included in that but either way i got my money back. so i think i will try for another month and see what happens.
vanessas221
November 6th, 2019
I have paid into this with a expectation not to get rich but make at less the amount I paid in. My original decal was lost from the time it signed up and my team lead had another one sent and just so happen that one got here with not problem. I have driven with my Stickr.co campaign since 10/15/19 and on 11/5/19 I received $2.83 on my dashboard account. I texted me team lead and as of 11/6/19 9:53pm eastern I still have not received and explanation/ answer if that a mistake. I drove half the month and expected a proration but $2.83 really I don't think so and I too have the double commission.
santiagom51
January 21st, 2020
I'm still here but not working just yet but I have installed my decal waiting on next month to start getting paid but it was very easy to install and verify online and it's almost like its not there at all I you have a tall suv or truck it helps you block the light behind you but yes I'm doing grate I do recommend
patricias1123
January 25th, 2020
Overall it is good but when it rains i can't see nothing through my rear window. I can't say anything about payments because I didn't receive any yet
robk128
January 22nd, 2020
Drove for 2 months over 4,000 miles. I did not receive the $20.00 total. The ad did give clean info on how to get the $25.00 coupon. I tried and couldn't get the info.
Tried again after 3 months. Went to the advertised web site and couldn't find it, Google says doesn't exist. Why drive around with useless info and expect to get paid....
andrews899
February 17th, 2020
So far customer service has been great. I ripped my first sticker and they sent me another right away after I contacted support because I have the premium service it was free. I highly recommend the premium membership. Now, the only catch is I have not had the sticker oink enough to get credit for having it on my window. So I still don't know how the pay scale is or if they do pay I will update as time reveals this.

Tip for consumers: For sure sign up to get the premium membership.

felipem35
November 6th, 2019
I've been having problems submitting these pictures it's been 2 months I haven't received no payment online what's going on
justinc324
February 20th, 2020
I just started with Stickr.co this month (February) I was curious about getting paid to put an advertisement on my vehicle. The initial process was pretty easy, just filling out the application and deciding which campaign to get. What got me a little worried was waiting for the sticker to come in the mail, it felt as though it took forever. The actual time was probably in the neighborhood of 10-20 days with the manufacturing of the advertisement. All in all I have had a great experience with Stickr.co and would recommend this company.
sunnya14
January 8th, 2020
I sign up for compaigne Dec 09.2019
Today is jan 08 2020 email them 6 times text them they keep telling me decal is shipped so today I call same story usps is responsible for shipping and is lost twice for lots of customers keep telling lie I know if you sign up for extra stuff they offer you will get decal if you dont then keep waiting for decal and they charge 7.99 for membership.. dont waste your time
danielw727
February 22nd, 2020
The more of us that has this that means more money we earn, collectively!!! Each of is means you and me and anyone who asks you 'what does that sticker mean on the back of your car' let them know you make money, real money with it.
davidh3476
February 16th, 2020
You guys so far has resolve delivery of stricker issue quickly and with true concern thanks,also you guys offer other programs such has car protection and incentive for referral also high gloss on your advertising stricker which jump out at cusumers.GREAT JOB YOU GUYS!
klh4
December 5th, 2019
Cost me $16 for a payout of $2.40. A net loss of $13.60. SCAM ALL THE WAY!! What a rip-off.........
christophere125
November 5th, 2019
I was guaranteed to get atleast the $9.99 every month that they charge you, and that's before I paid the $30 for double commission, plus a $20 gift card for a restaurant. I never received the gift card and supposedly made $4.20, at double commission, but when I try to cash out they say "try again in a while". DO NOT FALL FOR THIS! ITS A SCAM! BUNCH OF CROOKS!
nikkem
February 23rd, 2020
I've had mine on less than 2weeks and it's already flapping on one corner so I see that this prolly Be my last campaign since bet the money if I make any would have go on replacement sticker so ...We'll didn't get ahead one bit ..Go
$#*!ing Figure
samb483
January 3rd, 2020
It has been fun driving around with Stickr decal on my car, getting all the laughs and people taking pictures of the funny decal "you looked". Anxious t ok see how much this pays out.
erico135
December 7th, 2019
If you don't mind spending $10 for the first month and make just about that every month then go ahead and get it. I've had the sticker on the back of my car and I still haven't made over $20. Total waste of time and will never go back unless I'm guaranteed more than $100 per month to make it worth having on my vehicle.
kathym789
February 5th, 2020
waiting for payment, got my husband to sign up. Waiting to see what happens.I won't know until I get paid this month. I have been approved twice.
joelb81
October 7th, 2019
Stay away! they paid me the first month $12 and then the second month they SCREWED ME by saying they didn't get my picture as proof you have to send them every month. I send that pic in at least 10 times for good measure so I know their lying. DON'T TRUST THESE CON ARTISTS!!!! I even had a time stamped location stamped photo and they wouldn't pay me and i sent them a text of the pic on the day in question as well. What more can I do they just don't wanna pay up! what a scam!
anthonyd545
November 8th, 2019
This is my 3 active month so far so good. I missed my second month photo entry but I am satisfied. I look forward to additional profits in the foreseeable future. Thank you for the opportunity.
benjaminp101
October 20th, 2019
I'm really embarrassed to be writing this review. I can't believe I didn't look into this "company" more before signing up and putting that ridiculous stickr on my window. I actually made $11 the first month. But then, like everyone else, they said they didn't receive my monthly verification photo 2 months in a row after that. Also, the gift card code they provided for restaurant.com was invalid 2 months in a row. I recorded video of myself submitting my verification photos on-time so I do have hard evidence against their phoney claims should a class action suit occur. ...If only....
garrettj23
December 14th, 2019
Wonderful chance to help a business out, just thought the pool would make a little more money.
Maybe next month will be better.
unholyh
September 16th, 2019
This Company uses passive wording to get your attention. Be warned, there are legitimate companies out there that offer the same thing. Unfortunately sticker.co IS NOT one of them. I have followed their program EXACTLY, and concluded that it is a way for them to charge shell companies for free advertising. While selling the idea to people like us. Research shows you actually paid them to advertise, it is genius but unmoral.

I just received my decal and tried showing proof only to see "email already exists or the campaign has ended and you will have to wait until the 1st of next month". So now I'm more irritated because I'm now understanding others comments and their frustration. I'm believing that this company is a scam! LESSON LEARNED!!!

By Shirley K.
See more answers (11)

File a class action lawsuit With all the complaints from other participants we would have a case

By Donald J.
See more answers (3)

It pays by everyone who has the same sticker. After they balance the money for the month and divide it between each individual.

By Bianca A.
See more answers (2)

You long onto the website stickr.com and click on verify my decal. It will give you two options verify participation for the month or the other. You want to click verify participation. Then it will ask for the email you use for you PayPal account. After that take a picture of the decal on the back of your car and send it in. You should receive an email from them in about 24 hours letting you know weather or not your verification was approved for the month

By Olivia M.

People always are critical of things before they try it themselves but it just form of fear of failing.

By David H.
See more answers (3)

You probably wont get rich, but if you can follow simple and clear instructions you will get 50 a month in restaurant coupons and however much money that is made from ad split between everyone in that campaign who is also eligible.

By Mary S.
See more answers (3)

Yep! That happens nearly every time I try to upload my verification picture, and once I can they say it's TOO LATE and charge me $9.99 AGAIN! GET OUT!

By Maggie H.
See more answers (3)

Call the company tell them you cancel your account.

By Tammy S.
See more answers (2)

Anything worth having is worth going thru whatever it take to make it work. You must have great faith in anything you put your mine too.GOD BLESS!

By David H.
See more answers (2)

Yes, but for US it was $9.99. It was not supposed to be charged if you earned, but the ONE MONTH that they said I earned I never got that measly $12 (that's DOUBLE EARNINGS) and they still charged me $9.99!

By Maggie H.
See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Stickr.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stickr.co?

Have a question about Stickr.co?