We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide


How do I get my money back or do I call my lawyer?

asked by Poet M. on 10/15/19

5 Answers

File a class action lawsuit With all the complaints from other participants we would have a case

Helpful (3)

My name is Ella Norfleet phone number 412-273-5715.
Ive asked about my money left in there i was going to let it build since it's alway pretty much change i want my pay that was left behind and yall clised it down before i could get it out. Thank you Ella Norfleet

Helpful (0)

Shut up leeann t if its such pocket change then why you doing it money bucks?... we all know your texting this on your break... so breaks over get back in the drive-thru window and get my food

Helpful (0)

What it was 7.99 why the hell do you feel you need a lawyer for that pocket change.

Helpful (0)

File a claim with Better Business Bureau most of the time they can help you doesn't hurt to try

Helpful (0)

Add your answer

I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Posting guidelines

Ask a question

Get answers from the Stickr.co staff and other customers.

Posting guidelines

Is this your business?

Owners and employees, register now to answer these questions from potential customers. Register now

Have a question about
Post Review