Steroidshop.is

Steroidshop.is has a consumer rating of 3.22 stars from 37 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Steroidshop.is ranks 69th among Vitamins & Supplements sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 51.4%
How would you rate Steroidshop.is?

“Best E-commerce website”

Jhon A.
5/18/21

I am ordering steroids from this platform for the third time and finally writing a review. Firstly the variety they keep is great. Other similar websites should take note. Secondly the prices are fair and shipping was fine. I do think one thing can be improved though. Unlike other e-commerce websites, I have to write my order in detail with all the info and mail it. Feels very archaic. I would still order next time from here but please just note this.

“Scam site”

Paul I.
7/6/21

Avoid avoid avoid, fake business, go lurk some body building forums for a while for some info on legitimate sources. This guy is a scammer and will take your money and never reply again. All the positive reviews are fake.

jhona28
May 18th, 2021

georgew864
May 28th, 2021

Building a tuned body was my passion. My trainer suggested me for steroid as I wanted to put on some weight. Steroidshop.is has attracted my attention to a lot of sorts of steroid products it has. I selected the one which could help me out gaining some weight. I had a great experience with Steroidshop.is.

stevew1550
July 14th, 2021

Great products! At first I was worried about the quality of product from another country or if I would even get it. From day one their customer support was very personable and eager to answer any question I had. Due to covid, shipping was bit delayed. In review, 100% quality products and 100% customer service. I finally found a site trustworthy.

natashaj101
May 16th, 2021

I genuinely wonder why this website isn't talked about more. I mean I've received good products multiple times and the rates aren't too bad either. This platform needs more visibility in my opinion. And if you're reading this and having doubts then don't have them! Trust me, you will get the best quality stuff here and quality is EVERYTHING for steroids

oliverw183
May 27th, 2021

After spending 12 long years of my career in a sitting job. I carried unnecessary weight on my tummy. Anyhow, I was desperate to get back myself absolutely physically fit. Merely working out was not matching my requirements. My friend told me there are steroids available at the market that could help to burn my extra fat. Then I ordered Astralean and it worked very well. Thanks to Steroidshop.is.

stivina
May 25th, 2021

A friend recommended this website to me, that's why I ordered. They're a gym rat like me so I instantly knew I could trust them. Anyway here's some of the injectable steroids I received recently. Nandro, Trenbolin, Drostanolone Enanthate, and Trenbolone Enanthate. All these because I like to see what gives me the best results and when something works I plan to order it in bulk. As of now everything seems to be in order and I'm getting the results I've wanted. Will update with more of my experiences.

lewisg335
May 11th, 2021

I ordered a generous quantity of Astralean from steroid Shop for weight loss. It was kind of an emergency since I wanted to lose weight for a medical procedure that scheduled 3 months from now. I requested a quicker delivery and thankfully the people working behind the scenes of this website came through. Honestly I'm grateful to have found this platform and would suggest it to anyone looking for any kind of steroid.

alaae20
January 19th, 2021

Imagination comes true with the right platform and suitable products in the trend of tuned body shape. This is a nice site full of variable steroid options.

lavara
November 8th, 2020

This shop is without any doubt the best in the game right now! Fast shipping, great products and customer service was on point!

johnm6512
January 14th, 2021

Being foodie I eat unstoppable which results in pounds and it troubles me a lot for everyday tasks to be done outside and inside the house. Steroidshop is not one having only weight gain stocks. Weight loss steroids are on the rock here.

haydenc56
June 16th, 2021

For the last two months, I have been ordering Primo Tabs. These tabs are for increasing strength and they have to be used for the long term so, I ordered these medicines in bulk for which I got a discount. I am thankful to the steroid shop for making my order affordable by giving me a concession on the expensive purchase.

Tip for consumers:
If you order in bulk, you will get huge discounts.

Products used:
Primo tabs

jamale20
January 17th, 2021

I was excited the time I started working out. But gaining weight for a toning body was another challenge before me. I went with Steroidshop to get a steroid to have masses on me. Thankfully it worked well.

gordono167
February 12th, 2021

I am a good rapper and I use to perform live shows so to attract the crowd I wanted to make six-packs and face packs as well. I discuss this thing with my gym trainer and he suggested me to go for steroidshop.is to get my type of steroid. I did the same thing under the training and I'm developing my packs successfully.

jeuona
January 19th, 2021

Steroidshop.is has given me an easy and affordable product making me experience perfect physic, I always wanted.

silencei
March 15th, 2021

THIEVES do not order from here They take your money and you never hear from them again. It's a scam.

Tip for consumers:
It's a scam

Products used:
None they never sent them

pauli329
July 6th, 2021

kevink1525
May 22nd, 2021

After reading the good reviews on here for this company, I decided to place an order. Just like everyone was saying the order arrived in less than a week. Started using this product last week and genuinely loved the quality. I recommend this company.

anthonyb881
September 12th, 2020

This website is totally fake. Just look at the interface of the website and you will see that it was made in few minutes (not even trying to look legit). The only payment method is bitcoin (so that you will never able to get money back in case of fraud). After admin of this websites get a payment - you will never get any messages from him. I gave it a try and made some small order and still can't get an answer from him (more than two weeks).
Don't repeat my mistakes and don't let him get your money.

jasons1807
March 7th, 2021

They are the best source in the game. Ordered products worth 650$ and got my package in less than 3 days.

adrianol5
October 10th, 2020

They stopped answering my messages after I've paid, never sent a tracking number, lost more than US$ 300.00

adriand193
January 20th, 2021

I was being bullied in school often. Being tired of all that I decided for a makeover to earn some fame and applause through bodybuilding. Steroidshop did a great job for me to be skinny.

irona1
February 12th, 2021

I was feeling low and down. Not even able to fulfill my everyday jobs. I wanted to have some stamina, strength, and potential to win my boredom. I ordered few products from steroidshop.is and added it to my routine. I got fine results.

adamw437
September 3rd, 2020

I am a trainer at my own Jim club. Growing age was affecting my stamina and I was facing difficulty during the training sessions with my team. Being a leader I advised my trainees for Steroid uses. To avoid the aging deficiency I also took steroids and could get the better of me.

noth101
November 9th, 2020

I placed an order on October 2, made payment on October 3 with Bitcoin (order#94816983), I've sent 3 emails with confirmation of payment ($323) and haven't received a response or the product. First time placing an order on steroidshop.is not sure if customer service is always this bad.

jasons1582
November 8th, 2020

This is now my main supplier! Got my top quality products in no time! This webshop is recommendable.

I got my product...