Steroidshop.is

Steroidshop.is has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Steroidshop.is ranks 183rd among Vitamins & Supplements sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 37.5%
How would you rate Steroidshop.is?

“Best supplier”

Lavar A.
11/8/20

This shop is without any doubt the best in the game right now! Fast shipping, great products and customer service was on point!

“Fake and scam! BEWARE OF SWINDLER!”

Anthony B.
9/12/20

This website is totally fake. Just look at the interface of the website and you will see that it was made in few minutes (not even trying to look legit). The only payment method is bitcoin (so that you will never able to get money back in case of fraud). After admin of this websites get a payment - you will never get any messages from him. I gave it a try and made some small order and still can't get an answer from him (more than two weeks). Don't repeat my mistakes and don't let him get your money.

anthonyb881
September 12th, 2020
Don't repeat my mistakes and don't let him get your money.
adrianol5
October 10th, 2020
They stopped answering my messages after I've paid, never sent a tracking number, lost more than US$ 300.00
noth101
November 9th, 2020
I placed an order on October 2, made payment on October 3 with Bitcoin (order#94816983), I've sent 3 emails with confirmation of payment ($323) and haven't received a response or the product. First time placing an order on steroidshop.is not sure if customer service is always this bad.
stevej585
November 9th, 2020
ITS A SCAM! REVIEWS AND FOLLOWERS ARE FAKE. THEY WONT LET YOU POST ON THERE WALL AND THE REVIEWS ARE FROM THE LAST TWO MONTHS. TRUST ME DON'T GET SCAMMED!

Tip for consumers: Don't be tricked by the amount of positive reviews on other sites. They are a scam selling illegal steroids online, take your money, then with no recourse due to full payments in bitcoin only.

alexanderh256
November 7th, 2020
It was a bit drastic to deal with steroidshop, and I now it's a bit difficult to get such stuff shipped during the corona virus, but I had to wait for 2 weeks to get my stuff, and they promised me 4 days shipping. The products are fine, nothing bad to say there, but it was a bit of a headache to be honest.
lavara
November 8th, 2020
adamw437
September 3rd, 2020
I am a trainer at my own Jim club. Growing age was affecting my stamina and I was facing difficulty during the training sessions with my team. Being a leader I advised my trainees for Steroid uses. To avoid the aging deficiency I also took steroids and could get the better of me.
jasons1582
November 8th, 2020
This is now my main supplier! Got my top quality products in no time! This webshop is recommendable.

TOTAL SCAM, they will only take payment in bitcoin. Once they get your money they stop responding to your email, messages, facebook, etc.

By Steve J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Steroidshop.is staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Steroidshop.is?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.5
Have a question about Steroidshop.is?