Steroidshop.is

Steroidshop.is has a consumer rating of 3.16 stars from 38 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Steroidshop.is ranks 57th among Vitamins & Supplements sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 42.9%
How would you rate Steroidshop.is?

“Best E-commerce website”

Jhon A.
5/18/21

I am ordering steroids from this platform for the third time and finally writing a review. Firstly the variety they keep is great. Other similar websites should take note. Secondly the prices are fair and shipping was fine. I do think one thing can be improved though. Unlike other e-commerce websites, I have to write my order in detail with all the info and mail it. Feels very archaic. I would still order next time from here but please just note this.

“Scam site”

Paul I.
7/6/21

Avoid avoid avoid, fake business, go lurk some body building forums for a while for some info on legitimate sources. This guy is a scammer and will take your money and never reply again. All the positive reviews are fake.

jhona28
May 18th, 2021

silencei
March 15th, 2021

THIEVES do not order from here They take your money and you never hear from them again. It's a scam.

It's a scam

Products used:
None they never sent them

pauli329
July 6th, 2021

georgew864
May 28th, 2021

Building a tuned body was my passion. My trainer suggested me for steroid as I wanted to put on some weight. Steroidshop.is has attracted my attention to a lot of sorts of steroid products it has. I selected the one which could help me out gaining some weight. I had a great experience with Steroidshop.is.

oliverw183
May 27th, 2021

After spending 12 long years of my career in a sitting job. I carried unnecessary weight on my tummy. Anyhow, I was desperate to get back myself absolutely physically fit. Merely working out was not matching my requirements. My friend told me there are steroids available at the market that could help to burn my extra fat. Then I ordered Astralean and it worked very well. Thanks to Steroidshop.is.

stevew1550
July 14th, 2021

Great products! At first I was worried about the quality of product from another country or if I would even get it. From day one their customer support was very personable and eager to answer any question I had. Due to covid, shipping was bit delayed. In review, 100% quality products and 100% customer service. I finally found a site trustworthy.

alexad25
May 19th, 2021

I placed an order a few weeks ago and desperately waiting for my product but it's not delivered on time. Delayed by 4 day's and It's okay due to the Covid situation. They also worry about my product.

FINALLY, I RECEIVED MY ORDER TODAY, So Thanks To Steroid shop.

anthonyb881
September 12th, 2020

This website is totally fake. Just look at the interface of the website and you will see that it was made in few minutes (not even trying to look legit). The only payment method is bitcoin (so that you will never able to get money back in case of fraud). After admin of this websites get a payment - you will never get any messages from him. I gave it a try and made some small order and still can't get an answer from him (more than two weeks).
Don't repeat my mistakes and don't let him get your money.

gabyf18
February 10th, 2022

A day late and a buck short. It Was a vey unfortunate day for me when I chose to buy from this ruthless deceptive Company. My greatest blunder of existence would be buying allowed anabolic goods from steroidshop.is who happened to be robbed and scammers $500 out of me but didn't provide anything. Their responsibilities were shown to be untrue and they stopped answering my queries. Afterward, one of my friends referred me to (musclesevolution.com) who's quite legitimate Business and well respected for their timely shipping of merchandise. You may order online with complete confidence and your purchase will be hauled through leading class courier businesses in a few times at a discreate fashion. Broad assortment of high quality oral and injectable steroids. Only legit and real top-quality products with promise of security and hygiene, made by leading class associations of the planet. No stress about supply of fake solutions.

Tip for consumers:
Avoid that website, google other websites before you order.

Haven't received anything, lost 294$ in bitcoin

adrianol5
October 10th, 2020

They stopped answering my messages after I've paid, never sent a tracking number, lost more than US$ 300.00

natashaj101
May 16th, 2021

I genuinely wonder why this website isn't talked about more. I mean I've received good products multiple times and the rates aren't too bad either. This platform needs more visibility in my opinion. And if you're reading this and having doubts then don't have them! Trust me, you will get the best quality stuff here and quality is EVERYTHING for steroids

noth101
November 9th, 2020

I placed an order on October 2, made payment on October 3 with Bitcoin (order#94816983), I've sent 3 emails with confirmation of payment ($323) and haven't received a response or the product. First time placing an order on steroidshop.is not sure if customer service is always this bad.

stivina
May 25th, 2021

A friend recommended this website to me, that's why I ordered. They're a gym rat like me so I instantly knew I could trust them. Anyway here's some of the injectable steroids I received recently. Nandro, Trenbolin, Drostanolone Enanthate, and Trenbolone Enanthate. All these because I like to see what gives me the best results and when something works I plan to order it in bulk. As of now everything seems to be in order and I'm getting the results I've wanted. Will update with more of my experiences.

lewisg335
May 11th, 2021

I ordered a generous quantity of Astralean from steroid Shop for weight loss. It was kind of an emergency since I wanted to lose weight for a medical procedure that scheduled 3 months from now. I requested a quicker delivery and thankfully the people working behind the scenes of this website came through. Honestly I'm grateful to have found this platform and would suggest it to anyone looking for any kind of steroid.

alaae20
January 19th, 2021

Imagination comes true with the right platform and suitable products in the trend of tuned body shape. This is a nice site full of variable steroid options.

karlm193
March 23rd, 2021

Buy stuff but is just a scam
Don t believe the good reviews are their friends
Lot s of $#*! just still money

lavara
November 8th, 2020

This shop is without any doubt the best in the game right now! Fast shipping, great products and customer service was on point!

testt147
March 26th, 2021

Total fake website, He is making a lot of websites like this and advertise them over internet. I guess he is from Iceland

kevink1525
May 22nd, 2021

After reading the good reviews on here for this company, I decided to place an order. Just like everyone was saying the order arrived in less than a week. Started using this product last week and genuinely loved the quality. I recommend this company.

sheldonn16
January 26th, 2021

I purchased an order from these guys with no success they happily took my money and then ghosted me completely...
Do yourself a favor and stay away! You will not receive any products from these guys

johnm6512
January 14th, 2021

Being foodie I eat unstoppable which results in pounds and it troubles me a lot for everyday tasks to be done outside and inside the house. Steroidshop is not one having only weight gain stocks. Weight loss steroids are on the rock here.

stevej585
November 9th, 2020

ITS A SCAM! REVIEWS AND FOLLOWERS ARE FAKE. THEY WONT LET YOU POST ON THERE WALL AND THE REVIEWS ARE FROM THE LAST TWO MONTHS. TRUST ME DON'T GET SCAMMED!

Tip for consumers:
Don't be tricked by the amount of positive reviews on other sites. They are a scam selling illegal steroids online, take your money, then with no recourse due to full payments in bitcoin only.

Products used:
They never shipped the products and never intended on shipping them. They are running a scam, all the reviews and facebook followers are fake. They will not respond after they get your money, no tracking, no response via email, facebook, etc.

jamale20
January 17th, 2021

I was excited the time I started working out. But gaining weight for a toning body was another challenge before me. I went with Steroidshop to get a steroid to have masses on me. Thankfully it worked well.

gordono167
February 12th, 2021

I am a good rapper and I use to perform live shows so to attract the crowd I wanted to make six-packs and face packs as well. I discuss this thing with my gym trainer and he suggested me to go for steroidshop.is to get my type of steroid. I did the same thing under the training and I'm developing my packs successfully.

haydenc56
June 16th, 2021

For the last two months, I have been ordering Primo Tabs. These tabs are for increasing strength and they have to be used for the long term so, I ordered these medicines in bulk for which I got a discount. I am thankful to the steroid shop for making my order affordable by giving me a concession on the expensive purchase.

Tip for consumers:
If you order in bulk, you will get huge discounts.

Primo tabs

TOTAL SCAM, they will only take payment in bitcoin. Once they get your money they stop responding to your email, messages, facebook, etc.

By Steve J.