Review of StemaHair

Tel: 86-20-29060888
service@stemahair.com

dominiq232
3/10/17

Ordered the 14, 16, 18 inches with 10 in closure. I bleached the bundles & knots and they came out perfect. NO SHEDDING! Which is crazy. I thought it would after I bleached it but not really. I ordered the hair on a Monday night and got it Thursday morning!!!! The hair is still soft too. I was shocked. The hair shocked me because I thought the bleach would destroy the softness but no!!! I watched YouTube videos about and had to try it for myself. My new favorite hair :)

malmias
3/10/17

I ordered from their website. At a great price. Ordered 1/4, received 1/6 came super fast hair feels great.Very soft even after being colored and washed. Definitely will order again form Stemahai.com! All 5 star reating!

mariamac
3/24/15

I recently recieved and installed my stemahair virgin hair in 30in peruvian body wave. I will have a video review up on youtube.com/mariamacora, to showcase how the hair looks and moves. Their customer service is great which is very important to me, also, I received my bundles within 4 days of ordering. The bundles are very full, I installed two bundles and was almost full so three bundles was more than enough. I love everything about the hair and the price was amazing. I paid 235 i believe for all three bundles of hair, and got the same satisfaction as I would for 400 dollar hair. The only thing that I didn't like about the hair is, the ends didn't look as good as I expected, so I ended up cutting my hair to about 28 inches which isn't a big deal. The ends were soft and thick like the rest of the hair they just didn't look neat or healthy and that was only for one of the bundles. The other two bundles I had were fantastic. Very pleased.

Questions? Get answers from the StemaHair staff and other customers.

StemaHair?