Review of StellarInfo

4/11/16

data recovery charges are ridiculous. Approx 60k for 1 TB hdd

lizzys1
12/15/15

It helps me to overcome from critical data lose circumstances. With this tool I have recovered my data from formatted hard drive. I highly recommend this tool for successful data recovery from formatted or damage hard drive.

albertr32
11/5/15

We were looking for a way to convert OST files to PST as few employees would be soon relocated to our other branch office. Someone recommended Stellar OST Converter; we tried it and successfully converted 31 OST files of more than 3 GB each to PST in a quick time.

augustiner8
10/26/15

My Dell system having Windows 8 stopped booting suddenly. I removed the hard disk, connected it to other system in the hope that my important files can be copied but it didn't happen. As there were some important files of my office, so without giving a second thought I started trying recovery tools but nothing happened. Before trying Stellar Phoenix Partition Recovery Professional, I tried several other tools and all of them even failed to detect the hard drive. Only Stellar Windows Data Recovery tool recognized the drive, performed the recovery task and recovered the files.

steves193
10/18/15

I purchased their Exchange Recovery software 6 months ago and have still been unable to use it. The software is a download and must connect to their server to activate. I was not able to activate it. I tried their manual activation and they never replied to my many email attempts. They do not issue refunds, even though their website clearly says you have a 30 day money back guarantee. They then claim that is only valid if their support is unable to offer you help. They do offer help in the form of emails that say their software is good and you must not being using it correctly. So I am out $399 for nothing. I would highly suggest you consider ANY other company to use instead of this one.

rayanp7
9/29/15

I purchased Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery a couple of days back and everything worked very well except a minor hitch. The software abruptly shut down on 3 occasions. Immediately, I called technical support of Stellar and they asked me to repair the disk permissions of my Mac Hard drive, which I did. And after, their recovery tool ran perfectly and recovered my important lost files and folders

bertr352
9/29/15

I've never came across with such great vendors lately. It exactly gives idea of true business model. Long story in short, I've managed to recover 200 GB of lost files from external Seagate hard drive that failed abruptly using Stellar Phoenix Software for Windows (Priced at $100 USD).

Product performed well and recovered all of important files in less than 5 hours. That's pretty short for such large capacity drives. I'm really thankful to support team for their gentleness and not getting annoyed with the stupid questions.

Thanks once again!!

Tip for consumers: Test the product before you purchase to ensure that it'll works in your specific situations of data loss.

emeya
9/24/15

I am writing this review because one of the best products of this company saved my job. I was trying to repair my corrupt SQL database and messed up with it. After reading some positive reviews of its SQL repair tool I gathered all information about it. It was my first experience with any repairing tool. I ordered this tool and used it. This tool is a ray of hope for all those SQL server database users who have corrupt SQL database. Many thanks to stellarinfo.com

stephend36
9/22/15

I recently bought Stellar Exchange recovery software to extract data from my corrupt exchange database and it worked much better than expected. The software recovered almost everything from that corrupt database and surprisingly the software even recovered some accidentally deleted emails as well.

astins
9/15/15

I purchased SQL database toolkit directly from the Stellar Data Recovery. Before making payment I chatted with them to make sure that it will cover my all requirement. As I landed on the company's website through Google search for repairing my corrupt MDF file and found that there was an offer the toolkit so I purchased it. So I can say that it was my best investment on the software product like this.

frankline3
9/15/15

In spite of lot of prevailing free competitors around, their products are widely used and known for easy interface, reasonably priced, less storage space and quick installation. I recommend trying more of their products.

georgea53
8/26/15

I've tried Stellar recovery tools for Windows and it worked pretty well. I was able to save over 220 GBs of files after scanning 1 TB of hard drive (total of 300 GBs data stored).

elizat
7/20/15

In the era of technology, digital data is of high importance. In case of data loss, either you have a backup or plan to gallop for a data recovery company.

Here, I would gladly like to mention Stellar data Recovery Company.

It helped me rescue from the critical data loss situation, when my hard disk turned junk with no data backup at all.

I have been its client from past 10 years. The data recovery services given by the company are satisfactory and reasonable as compared to other data recovery firms that I tried before Stellar. It turned up as the best data recovery service providers with which I would like to stick for years!

veram4
5/22/15

I've tried Windows version of data recovery software from this company and it performed well. I've managed to recover over 70% of useful files from an external storage device which becomes accessible and couldn't be detected under 'My Computer'.

Ease to use interface, easy steps, fast scanning etc. are the eye grabbing features that compells me to keep this utility handy.

vishalc
9/6/13

The only data recovery company in India to have a class 100 clean room facility. You can trust them because they have 20 years of expertise in recovering data from a damaged storage device.

Questions? Get answers from the StellarInfo staff and other customers.

2 Photos for StellarInfo