StealthEX.io

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4.4 / 5

StealthEX.io has a consumer rating of 4.76 stars from 17 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. StealthEX.io ranks 108th among Cryptocurrency Other sites.

How would you rate StealthEX.io?

“Thank u”

Paso M.
11/24/20

I Have made many successful transactions on the exchange, and a couple of bad ones, but you can't help that and the support team were very helpful in resolving my issues. Thank u so much!

“A terrible experience from thieves”

Ryan m.
6/11/21

They have no asked me to send in two more "dust" transactions over 2 days to get a refund. AWFUL SERVICE. Over 3 days, and they have not returned my coins they didn't swap and keep asking me to send more "dust" transactions which dwarf the fees. AWFUL.

pasom
November 24th, 2020

Thank u so much!

antonyr20
September 27th, 2020

I know how difficult it's to trust an exchanger. I have made several exchanges. This site works honestly.

jonhs9
June 13th, 2021

Their support team helped me with failed swap and I'm so happy that they returned my coins just in 1 day! I really appreciate their help and work and wish you all the best guys!

andresg82
November 15th, 2020

I recently started buying and changing crypto. It was difficult to start because you don't trust anyone. Too much stress. Hope this review helps someone

bengyh
January 15th, 2021

Always a lot of coins, good exchange rate, fast support, and I know for sure that I will get my money

Tip for consumers:
Everything is clear without advice

Products used:
StealthEX exchanges

miaj66
September 9th, 2020

You know, you can just come and do the swap. No email confirmations or other crap. I really liked it.

Mari C. – StealthEX.io Rep

Thank you so much for your feedback!

michaelp3391
May 5th, 2021

I don't have any doubts in this exchanger! I work with them kinda a lot ( about half of year)and have never experienced any problems with exchanges. Their liquidity is good enough for me and design looks pretty good.
My pleasure work with you stealthex!

nilsonc
November 2nd, 2020

Try the Stealthex exchange. If you need fast anonymous exchanges. Now I change only through them. Recommend.

carll183
September 21st, 2020

I have been using only this service for several months now. The support service is fast, it is an honest exchanger. Once there were some problems with my wallet during the exchange. The guys honestly returned the funds to me without any problems

alonam3
February 12th, 2021

I am pleased to use this site for making exchanges! I like how it's simple and works good. Really nice view and fast work. Keep going!

lisabona
October 17th, 2021

I usually use your platform and everything was cool. And even when I had an issue with my swap you solved it out and worked perfectly! Thanks team for your time and your hard working

reginas265
March 12th, 2021

I use StealthEX for kinda a long time so I definitely can say that this website is the true one. They are enough simple in using so I just enjoy it. Thanks guys

danield906
September 13th, 2020

I sent more BTC than I wanted. I wrote about it in the chat. I got a refund. Thanks for the help. Great service

zacz6
October 11th, 2020

Friendly support service, respond quickly, full control of exchange and rate changes. I am satisfied

ryanm1014
June 11th, 2021

Mari C. – StealthEX.io Rep

Dear customer,
We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business.
Unfortunately, your exchanging process has failed as the deposit has been sent to the wrong network. In cases like this only refund is possible. Dust transaction is necessary to cover the commission for refund transaction in cases when there were no issues on our side. Your refund has been finished successfully and you have got the full amount of coins into your wallet.
We sincerely apologize that you have gone through such inconvenience.

krisj67
September 11th, 2020

The transaction was very fast and KYC wasn't required.
Thanks for your job, guys. Among numerous exchanges you are the fastest

Lol no scam I did a lot if exchanges and there were no una problema

By Tan K.