Review of StarTech

Lockbourne,, Ohio 43137, United States
Tel: 1 800 265 1844

stevew118
3/5/18

I used to think highly of Startech but my recent experience has changed all that. A company that does not honor their agreements cannot be trusted. I have a USB 3.0 eSATA Dual 3.5-Inch SATA III Hard Drive RAID Enclosure that started exhibiting bizarre behaviour with the LEDs. I contacted their tech support abount it and after wasting quite some time they could not explain it or tell me what the LEDs staying on meant.
They finally offered to replace the product and took my credit card number and details for an advance replacement. After waiting several days for the replacement I contacted them again and was advised that they had decided not to send me a replacement. Words cannot express my contempt for a company like that.

djfemmiej
4/21/17

i needed to get the data off my hard drive that failed I bought their tool online at Amazon they had a web contact and he walked me through accessing all my files they have 24 hour service even if the product you purchase is not expensive the TECH MARK was awesome and helped me - wonderful products they work and great customer service. 5 star treatment of customers.

Questions? Get answers from the StarTech staff and other customers.

StarTech?