StarMicro

StarMicro has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. StarMicro ranks 41st among Computer / Laptop Parts sites.

How would you rate StarMicro?

“Quick and easy, no-nonsense experience”

Chris H.
9/25/13

Quick and easy, no-nonsense experience I found Star Micro Inc by searching pricewatch.com for cheap CPU's to be used for upgrading older laptop PCs. I ended up ordering two items at only $5 each, shipped, and they arrived rather quickly as well. The shopping site at Star Micro Inc did not even require me to create an account or choose a password, which seems rare and convenient when compared to sites which require a relatively lengthy registration process.

chrish83
September 25th, 2013

Quick and easy, no-nonsense experience

Questions? Get answers from the StarMicro staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about StarMicro?

Have a question about StarMicro?