Review of StanleySteamer

Dublin, OH 43016, United States
Tel: 1-800-STEEMER

waltk1
9/19/17

I had my less than 2 year old rugs cleaned by Stanley Steamer . The girl that cleaned my rugs said she couldn't get them clean because the scotchguard was worn off. After she left,I did the rugs with my Bissell and I got them clean. Should have done them myself. called the company and they wanted to come and do the rugs again but I had already cleaned them. forget them!

donnas77
12/31/16

The company seems to higher terrible people who don't know how to do a job correctly. I had my grout done and it does not even look clean. They got everything very wet and left splashes on my appliances. Find someone who knows how to do the job and skip them.

mandyj6
6/24/16

Did a terrible job! Were there about a half hour for three bigger rooms and a hallway. Left spots on carpet, i pointed them out to them and they made a big deal about it, didn't pretreat like they were supposed to, just went over it again with steam because i made them. Also never wore booties to protect what they claim they cleaned so they walked all over it with their dirty shoes. I paid almost 200.00 for this I said? I also asked why they were rushing through it all, they told me it's because my carpets weren't bad to begin with. I will never ever, ever use this company again! Ever! Terrible and unprofessional young guys they send! And the discount they claim does not include any of they additionions that all others just give you. Like deodorizer. Adds up quick. I would have done a better job myself.

edithc12
11/14/14

Stanley Steamer cleaning crew Fernando Sanchez and Dearius Henry came to clean my carpets on November 14th, 2014. I live in Anoka Mn. My carpets were very dirty. These 2 men did a wonderful job. They were courteous and answered all my questions. My carpets look so bright and clean. They also cleaned 2 recliners and they also look like new. Thanks to the young men and Stanley Steamer , the company I hired. Edith Cousins

kellyc54
10/15/14

The crew was nice enough and showed up on time. However the cleaning, scotch guard and deodorizer wasn't wirth the money I paid for it. The stains I needed out were still visible when they were done. Me, I got the stains out using Resolve and a spot cleaner my husband got from Home Depo. All in all, I would recommend or use them again.

lissac
10/14/14

DaimerPatterson and Jasman Glover did a great job cleaning my carpet and loveseat yesterday! I would have them come again!

tablef
11/17/11

A friend of mine had an emergency and needed their apartment's carpet and sofa cleaned and deodorized. They asked me to help, so I called the local Stanley Steamer and had them go to the apartment and clean and deodorize it for them. I never used Stanley Steamer, so I used my friend as a guinea pig. My friend was so incredibly happy with the job that I decided I would give them a try.

My carpets are terrible. I have been out of commission for several months and have pets and kids that have all but destroyed the 5 year old carpet. I use a hoover steam cleaner and go over and over the carpet, but it still looks bad. I wanted to call the local Stanley Steamer, but I was really kind of hesitant to tell them the condition of the carpet and what I wanted.

I went to their website and it was really straight forward. You put your zip-code in and select from a pull down menu the rooms and/or furniture you want cleaned and the services you prefer. It totals it all up for you and allows you to schedule your own appointment by displaying a calendar with available dates and times. You don't need to pay anything until the work is complete. I simply scheduled the appointment and they called me to confirm a day or two later.

The website calculates the price for you on the spot. I didn't have a "Promo Code" and my searches on the internet proved futile. I thought the price was pretty good anyway, so I went ahead and scheduled the appointment. A couple days before Stanley Steamer came out, I received a coupon in the mail from one of those mailers like Valu-PAK. When Stanley Steamer came to my house, I gave them the coupon and they honored it with no questions asked.

They did a fantastic job. They move furniture for you; they just ask that you remove nick-knacks and lamps. They also elevate your furniture on little Styrofoam thingys to protect the furniture while the carpet drys. They were able to get everything up but two small spots. They tried hard, but they just wouldn't come up. They were able to drastically minimize the spots until they were "hardly visible." I didn't expect them to get-up half of what they did.

A two member team came out the my house. I gave them a tour of the places I wanted them to clean. I was afraid they would try and push more services or try and get me to do other areas of the house, but they didn't. A matter of fact, I asked them about additional services. They automatically paid special attention to the tough spots. It wasn't like they just ran their machine over it, they worked to get it clean. When they were done they recommended some cleaner. I said "No Thanks" and they said "okay." That was it.

I highly recommend Stanley Steamer. Their website will give you a quote and offer to schedule an appointment. You might want to use the website to get a quote and find your local Stanley Steamer; then you could call the local Stanley Steamer and try and get a better price. I think the web price is pretty good, but I have it on good authority that you can get a better price if you call your local Stanley Steamer.

Questions? Get answers from the StanleySteamer staff and other customers.

StanleySteamer?