Standard.netdetective.net

Standard.netdetective.net has a consumer rating of 1.25 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Standard.netdetective.net ranks 56th among People Search sites.

How would you rate Standard.netdetective.net?

“A REFUND WOULD BE NICE IF I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THE PROGRAM NO MORE”

DONNA M.
3/14/17

I HAD PAID FOR THIS PROGRAM AND IT WAS SUPOSE TO BE FOR LIFETIME THIS IS VERY MISLEADING I WOULD HAVE NEVER BOUGHT THIS PROGRAM I CAN'T EVEN CONTACT NO ONE FOR HELP AT LEAST WE SHOULD GET A REFUND IF WE CAN'T ACCESS THE PROGRAM NO MORE

donnam190
March 14th, 2017

marcelynt
June 10th, 2010

There is alot of links that lead you to county, city, state& government websites. Which are already at your finger tips, on the internet local Library or phone directory. Such as public records and so on. I personelly reviewed the website and didn't run across any information that I needed that I cound not access myself. You don't need Netdetective to access DMV, County Courts, Cleck recorder, etc... Also some of the info offered is only for certain states, what good would that do you, if they don't have the services for your state. I have been lured in by these types of websites before. They claim you can get a report or what have you fast, complete. Most of the time all a person wants is just one report or check on something or someone. Then they offer one report for a certain amount of money for a 24 hr period, or you can subscribe for 1 year membership or a life-time however, I have never been satisfied with the resulsts from Netdetective or other websites like this. I am currently in the process of getting a refund. So far no good. I will be reporting them to the BBB. At least if you are going to spend or waste your money go to the BBB first, type the website or buisness in if they don't have results which doesn't happen very offten, then you can file for them to investigate the company.

lisal4
March 25th, 2010

I'm so frustrated with these so called background check places. In reference to Net Detective and Net Detective Plus the person has a record but didn't come up on either of these sites. I followed the procedure for 100% money back guarantee. After numerous calls I am getting the $29.00 but I lost the $10.00 for the Plus service which doesn't say anything about being non-refundable.

charlest
January 8th, 2010

After paying a $29 fee for a 3 year subscription I tested the site by giving it the name of a relative of mine, his address and cell phone number. This person is a physician on staff at a major university, has a valid social security number, owns property in a midsize town in North Carolina as well as vacation type property on the NC coast, and of course owns an automobile licensed in NC. Net Detective came up with "No Information Available" for this person. The site "People Search," however came up with all of the basic information I expected with no charge and offered more information for a $ charge. "Net Detective" is clearly ineffective and not worth the money it charges to use the site. I doubt that I ever wil use it.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Standard.netdetective.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Standard.netdetective.net?

Have a question about Standard.netdetective.net?